dtsj_sapphire:

before things busy again later, start the day right w/ some inspirations. saw this and wanted to share here coz he's always cute whatever he does or his mannerisms are.??? 

this is his villain role but not so villain looking here. Lol?

Hes very cute??

@WinnyAye

I must be sleepy while typing. 

it's ok, it happens. Haha

For me true love is both  accept feelings and take action

I'll go for this jijiji?. 

TH had already compared that with Fenglong.

Yes, w/ FL haha. i remember XY's requirement, no other woman. haha.

I think TH just wanted to show different types of love or warmth you can find and feel from different people.?

Winny Aye:

Hes very cute??

Yessss, getting used to his cute mannerisms jijiji?

btw, dropped by twt, here's some updates i found and wanted to share here.

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1713030924059726201?s=19

Official set list for the #LostYouForeverS1 celebration event:

Pt 1 - Cast discuss the drama

Pt 2 - Reenacting famous scenes 

Pt 3 - Game segment

Pt 4 - Cast showtime performances 

Pt 5 - Special guests recalling the drama

curious as to what the discussions will be abt if s2 or still s1 coz pt 5 could be review of s1 or maybe the whole drama? lol we'll see. special guestS-- how special could they be? ??

how would our yaojing be like in the game segment, just thinking abt it and im feeling excited, grinning from ear to ear, will they be the absent-minded hilarious duo again? Haha can't wait.???

dtsj_sapphire:

how would our yaojing be like in the game segment, just thinking abt it and im feeling excited, grinning from ear to ear, will they be the absent-minded hilarious duo again? Haha can't wait.???

Lol..Im excited. Get the feeling ??

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye

I must be sleepy while typing. 

it's ok, it happens. Haha

For me true love is both  accept feelings and take action

I'll go for this jijiji?. 

TH had already compared that with Fenglong.

Yes, w/ FL haha. i remember XY's requirement, no other woman. haha.

I think TH just wanted to show different types of love or warmth you can find and feel from different people.?

Well i mean I dont think XY missed much of XL love bites..but missed Jing honey.kisses?...in chapter 26 she turned to kiss XL for air kiss while thinking about Jing. Why should she care Jing married already ? Feeling like that.. u get what i mean.. but I find XL quite a yaojing shipper so I can forgive him for other thing . 

Winny Aye:

Well i mean I dont think XY missed much of XL love bites..but missed Jing honey.kisses?...in chapter 26 she turned to kiss XL for air kiss while thinking about Jing. Why should she care Jing married already ? Feeling like that.. u get what i mean.. but I find XL quite a yaojing shipper so I can forgive him for other thing . 

not a prob, ?what's important is we see and feel yaojing love?. XY and Jing realized how deep their feelings were, they knew how much they missed each other and that forgetting the bond they formed all those yrs wouldn't be easy. the rest of the lyf characters knew and felt their love and pain too. TH made us feel their love and pain. viewers and readers know and feel that too. I think others just don't want to admit, but it's okay, not our problem. ah, yes, haha, that could be, let's think of him that way. FL too, a yaojing shipper, haha. g. emp and y. emp included lol. ??

Winny Aye:

Lol..Im excited. Get the feeling ??

yess can't wait??. also i just read a W. comment saying "I am here" is winning, i remember we just talked abt this lol. some prefer the wisteria cake scene coz they have eye contact. haha not so excited abt the reenactment coz of the choices out of the many better and sweeter ones. anyhoo, there's more to see so ill just look forward to that s1 finale concert, it's their reunion after all.?

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1713390717048078718?t=SxwoXkeL8UZjzrxXLnjMaA&s=19

When I tell y'all my babies are the most popular cp in China among the other cps of the drama. This is what I mean lol

just came from big yaojing cp weibo and found lots of funny and adorable fun edits. sharing them here. 

modern drama pls haha

visuals ??

visuals ??

haha this was from YZ's recent event and ooops inserted DW ??

like it?? better effect if they're side by side jijiji

part 2 LOL

i can smell the competition here lmao. this is getting more attention. a modern drama like this plss, 2 DWs is still bearable.???

HOT.??. gorgeous.??

????

plsss they need a modern drama. combine all duets here and create a story. Haha. sporty vibes.⚾??

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1713390717048078718?t=SxwoXkeL8UZjzrxXLnjMaA&s=19

When I tell y'all my babies are the most cp in China among the other cps of the drama. This is what I mean lol

Haha. Thanks for sharing this clarification. cheating?? Lol. stop.

TinaL:

When I tell y'all my babies are the most cp in China among the other cps of the drama. This is what I mean lol

That yaoliu account again lol...if anyone believe facts from that page must be fool?

dtsj_sapphire:

part 2 LOL

i can smell the competition here lmao. this is getting more attention. a modern drama like this plss, 2 DWs is still bearable.???

HOT.??. gorgeous.??

????

plsss they need a modern drama. combine all duets here and create a story. Haha. sporty vibes.⚾??

?? these edits are making giggle ????