Symbolika1:

She asked me (letthefairyinyoufly  )+tumblr today this =>"But you second request "Kindness is strength, not weakness." I need your help to do it. Right now no scene comes to my mind to even start with."

I've replied I'll think about seriously, please if you have some ideas about this xiaojing subject , let them here, so I can help her out with drama sequences. For=>

Kindness is strength, not weakness.

(thx in advance too :D)

Waooow i'm so happy with this edit of @letthefairyinyoufly

Symbolika1:

OMG some creative lady from tumblr mayde this on my request, take a look , please share it <3

i love this edit..😍💕  yep awesome 

I was trying out some scrappages😅..Im not sure how will it go now..simple simple

Winny Aye:

I was trying out some scrappages😅..Im not sure how will it go now..simple simple

Beautifull!!! You really, when you'll feel it must considerate  to put them as a whole in one thread. Read who wants, but it will be a delight to turn your pages Winny<3

Symbolika1:

Beautifull!!! You really, when you'll feel it must considerate  to put them as a whole in one thread. Read who wants, but it will be a delight to turn your pages Winny<3

Thank so much! i think i will create yaojing scrapbook thread after finishing more pages ..

Symbolika1:

I have a  practical question... do you think (or others here) that I'll be able to see it when it air? I'm anxious about it, cause no phone cell , I only have YTube, and am not vip on their channel...usually I get to links that let me see too, but wondering if I'll get to access this live content? ???

I am VIP on  the app. I just do not know what to do to access anything new regarding LYF events

dtsj_sapphire:

not a prob, 😉what's important is we see and feel yaojing love💜. XY and Jing realized how deep their feelings were, they knew how much they missed each other and that forgetting the bond they formed all those yrs wouldn't be easy. the rest of the lyf characters knew and felt their love and pain too. TH made us feel their love and pain. viewers and readers know and feel that too. I think others just don't want to admit, but it's okay, not our problem. ah, yes, haha, that could be, let's think of him that way. FL too, a yaojing shipper, haha. g. emp and y. emp included lol. 😂😂

The reason why i say XL is YaoJing shipper because he's sort of push XY towards (as he knows their feelings), after XY woke up from 37 years coma, he sort of sent her towards where Jing was (who was in coma). After their breakup because of YY issues . He sort of reminded her that not every good man will put her in their heart (he's sort of sure on Jing's love for XY). After he snatched XY. He sort of fueled her to want to go to see Jing. When XY came to talk to him about this lovers bug thingy, he also let Jing listening to it but no other else. And yep he saved jing life from hou assassinaing just so XY and Jing can be together. And his last present for them, he added a man holding the mermaid's hand(Jing holding XY hand) in the crystal ball. All these actions indicate to me that XL=hardcore YaoJing shipper. As for fenglong...well he doesn't mind about Jing taking XY. He sort of value his friendship with Jing, and also his position.  I don't much like him on how he helped Xing Yue assasinate XY although he felt bad about it. But so true about two emperors. Especially Grand Emperor...very supportive of YaoJing . 

Symbolika1:

Quote for Xiao Yao and TSJ:

“I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” —Paul Coelho, The Alchemist

Thats so true for YaoJing. ..despite all awful events in their lives YaoJing is a gift to each other that universe has granted.

Winny Aye:
hank so much! i think i will create yaojing scrapbook thread after finishing more pages ..

Super Happy! Take your time <3

Posting images of a DW's fan who starts graphic novels  :)

cr.to owner (from weibo)

Symbolika1:

cr.to owner (from weibo)

Wow...fans are really super talented....professional 💙💙

Symbolika1:

This is beautiful. they're beautiful.😻😻😻

Symbolika1:

cr.to owner (from weibo)

i saw this and im curious abt the whole comic version posted coz i think there's a msg the diamond fan wanted to say but i can't gg trans the words on the pictures.>⁠.⁠<

https://weibo.com/3982088114/No1wm0Yau

Winny Aye:

Wow...fans are really super talented....professional 💙💙

anyway, yes, they're so talented and inspired💜💎