Winny Aye:
Thank u..??

blue :D

Romans_Revenge:
I was hoping for the iconic kiss scene, that’s what they should’ve added ?

Seems the fan base had their own reasons for choosing other wise, but their respons are 100% cryptic to me :D

dtsj_sapphire:
love Deng Wei's tattered jean's design ??? goes well with his overall looks?.

The designer posted (it's somewhere on X/Tw ) that Deng Wei personalized his jean with changing himself it's inner coloring :D Soooo creative, I love it <3

Romans_Revenge:
This one of from I think yesterday or so but the results sapphire posted from weibo is probably today, the numbers keep increasing too. Cos it went from 17k to almost 60k within a couple of hours

God! This is meant to be fun, but I guess on the bad side it's alimenting those not friendly inter actions...Oh well, I'll just enjoy what I get, when I get it :D...cause it's only for vip no? Guess normal viewers will get it later via youtube ?

dtsj_sapphire:
DW and his long legs😁😉

Hands too :D

Symbolika1:

So did you do those wedding edits?

i did but through phone only lol 😂

dtsj_sapphire:

i did but through phone only lol ?

Can I help you?

Winny Aye:

Oh i see?..well mostly blue and green are personal for jing and shiqi?? 

Yes it is❣️plain and simple designs too are better with him.😉

hooray done w/100 pages, starting another hundred lol🎉🎉🎉 

Symbolika1:

Hands too :D

Side view, hands, lips , nose with a mole...

dtsj_sapphire:
ooray done w/100 pages, starting another hundred lol??? 

BLUE HUG :D

Symbolika1:

Weibo? Any way this is everywhere, and the other way around too- What can we do? Fan war is not what we seek.

We are wise, we are diamonds=> unbreakable , beautifull as XiaoJings and SERENE.

TH have given us a happy end. Why care about anything that could be changed? I mean even if XL fan base pushed too far , what's the point? It's been filmed already= dead end.

I hope it ends like that...I can forgive anything else..😜 but yep...I will try not to get into this fanwar thingy although sometimes i cant help... .I mean i can't agree with their "XY must love XL because he's so selfless and push her away and treat her rough so she doesn't love him...😅."  I will never be ever agree with XL fans about XY loving XL more than Jing since i didn't see her took actions as much. Guess im not into that kind of selflessness. .. 

Symbolika1:

Can I help you?

it's okay, thanks though❣️❣️ at that time, i just used whatever I can use and didn't have time to sit by the PC for hrs to do the some serious editing haha😅 she just needed something to change her dp soon as she's done w/work lol

Winny Aye:

Thank u..??

no prob😉

Symbolika1:

BLUE HUG :D

ahhhh i miss that❣️