Symbolika1:

The designer posted (it's somewhere on X/Tw ) that Deng Wei personalized his jean with changing himself it's inner coloring :D Soooo creative, I live it <3

I see, thanks for the info? I'll look for that later haha. he's into arts after all, that's why he's so likeable, appreciating Deng Wei even more?.

Symbolika1:

BLUE HUG :D

dtsj_sapphire:

hooray done w/100 pages, starting another hundred lol??? 

Let's get to another hundred soon??

@Symbolika1

We are wise, we are diamonds=> unbreakable , beautifull as XiaoJings and SERENE.

TH have given us a happy end. Why care about anything that could be changed? I mean even if XL fan base pushed too far , what's the point? It's been filmed already= dead end.

We will spread more YaoJing serene. ...?

Symbolika1:

Side view, hands, lips , nose with a mole...

Haha, all of him, from head to foot is adorably cute and we love jijiji??

Winny Aye:

Let's get to another hundred soon??

Let's go!? unlock more hundreds?

Winny Aye:
I hope it ends like that...I can forgive anything else..?

Forgive is not => to forget. It happened here, I forgive. Because it's 100% unrealistic and emotional nonsense. But I dont forget :p

dtsj_sapphire:
it's okay, thanks though❣️❣️ at that time, i just used whatever I can use and didn't have time to sit by the PC for hrs to do the some serious editing haha? she just needed something to change her dp soon as she's done w/work lol

Yeah felt like a big stress! :D 

I can help you with image things, even editing (I enjoy Photoshop for fun purpose nothing serious :p), but i Need time! :D

Symbolika1:

Forgive is not => to forget. It happened here, I forgive. Because it's 100% unrealistic and emotional nonsense. But I dont forget :p

We will see how it gets through. ..the first 39 eps are good. .if its not that great better forget though. .but at least we have original novel we can stick with..?

dtsj_sapphire:
jijiji??

If you say "weiwei" in french it's the same sound as for " ouéoué" wich mean "Yeahyeah"!

YEahyeah :D :D!!!

Winny Aye:
We will see how it gets through. ..the first 39 eps are good. .if its not that great better forget though. .but at least we have original novel we can stick with..?

See! This FEELs GOOD!....And your creative process can fill some blanks...

Belle Mademoiselle Yang zi in black (^,^)

@Symbolika1

Ok, so they'll join us? They are xiaojingers? they didnt read the book? see the s1?

That part is a mysterie, and here you seem the most breathlless=> looking forward your deep breath and better insight :p!

Cause I don't understand the meaning :D*

No. my friend is. "they" who bothered my friend are not. thought i could address their concern or something but that wasn't their purpose for approaching us. they might've visited the thread already, who knows. just thought they could read the discussions on yaojing here but also thought they might skip pages w/the yaojing scenes that they badmouth all over the thread LOL and DW's beautiful face too lol. but don't want to deal w/hardcore types like them anymore, like what  @Romans_Revenge once said, you can never change their minds. so idc abt their interpretations anymore, we have our own purple world to deal with, it's enough to keep us busy.?

Symbolika1:

If you say "weiwei" in french it's the same sound as for " ouéoué" wich mean "Yeahyeah"!

YEahyeah :D :D!!!

Lmao cute though?

*Kisses and hugs*

dtsj_sapphire:
Lmao cute though?

Hahaha I found a purple yeahyeah:D