VesperLynd:
Just sharing this quote that reminds me of YaoJing . . .

Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your root was so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. - Louis de Bernières

Haha, we could share some more love quotes here , thx <3

VesperLynd:
Just sharing this quote that reminds me of YaoJing . . .

Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your root was so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. - Louis de Bernières

Symbolika1:

And this pretty much describes the love between xiao yao and jing 

Symbolika1:

This also reminds me of the song XY sang for Jing, where the end says be together forever, never apart.

Romans_Revenge:
This also reminds me of the song XY sang for Jing, where the end says be together forever, never apart.

Yes!💋

Is that this song they say they will play when XL dies as well? I hope not 

@WinnyAye

No they are coming for open minding. They are coming just to see what we are doing ...and maybe how dull we are to like such Jing's character. ....see how they are trying to find every fault with him, that's what fixed on their mind...and not the other way around .Some even downgrade on DW acting. i know we have personal taste but good and bad are obvious thing. .. even some YouTube channels I used to watch before said..."in novel we could see XY actually loves XL more..and theres no way she end up with Jing if XL confessed!" Well i dont feel like that when I read the novel. To me its a pity how many novel readers are this much intrigued with XL character. ..Let me repeat again. ..his selflessness are something worth praising. ..but not much to extend of XY should end up with him with the "what if."....So i finally take it that we have different points of views on  romances..that's it...

thanks Winnyyy, true, same. and yes, i don't like the downgrading of DW, that's a different level we're talking abt. i just think of it as his acting is so effective as for others to badmouth him and i feel fine haha and his c-diamonds always find ways to comfort him, that's good enough to know. I remember, DW, as YZ described, has high IQ and EQ too like Jing. *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* I can't wait for his IG update though. He'll be closer to us global 💎s.😉 and yes let's keep talking abt yaojing love story and their language of love. we never get bored. Jing is for XY as XY is for Jing, that's how TH created them, their story i think. their love and faith needs to be tested. how could they have valued their relationship or treasured each time spent w/each other w/an easy obtained happiness. they need some growth, either as XY and Jing or as yaojing. along that are the lessons learned after truly experiencing loss and pain. in the end, love wins. yaojing wins.*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* *confetti* and they lived happily ever after coz why not, both deserved it. i remember HY {Feng Long} said in an interview that they deserve to be finally together coz they've been through a lot, something like that and respect the original work. {TH did put them in a lot of complicated and uncomfortable situations} 

{i zoned out😪, exhausted must be>⁠.⁠< first thing i did, send this reply lol} 

@Romans_Revenge

lol people like that are BOUND to be bitter even in the afterlife🥴. I saw comments some time ago even attacking DW & I’m like you can’t be this stupid?🥴.  I bet you those who attack Jing are either dating a manipulative man, a sadist, a cheater or all 3 🥴. They don’t want peace,always violence…chillleeee I want peace, happiness & to be able to see my grandkids with the man I love & that’s what XY wants. If she didn’t love Jing,would she have decided to be a royal mother at jade mountain? Lmao tsk tsk 😒

exactly. i don't think we can help them understand yaojing in any way, if they don't, don't. settled. done. jijiji 😅

Symbolika1:

She have already posted them here and there (in the pic Xiojing thread here too).

I suggested her to open here a thread on her own, so she can share her scrapbook as a whole one...what do you think?

sure, why not, lovely, will gladly support😉

TinaL:

And this pretty much describes the love between xiao yao and jing 

Yessss

Romans_Revenge:

love that ending phrase "together forever, never apart" --spreading yaojing love💜💜💜

peng-peng:

Is that this song they say they will play when XL dies as well? I hope not 

oh, the one mentioned by @Romans_Revenge? why would they? that's odd. hope not too.

Symbolika1:

👀 🦊💜surprise surprise lol

before things busy again later, start the day right w/ some inspirations. saw this and wanted to share here coz he's always cute whatever he does or his mannerisms are.🥰🥰🥰 

this is his villain role but not so villain looking here. Lol😂

Romans_Revenge:

But imagine DW’s character with that wavy long hair & neck tattoo???. Please stylist, for the love of Moses give us a V-neck outfit with his wavy hair down & a chest tattoo. ?

yesss v-neck and long wavy hair and that neck tatts haha for the chest part, would need an oxygen tank lol

@dtsj_sapphire 

No they are coming for open minding....

😅i was writing "they are not coming. .....".  I must be sleepy while typing.  

Jing is for XY as XY is for Jing.

that's very true.💗

Umm..as for XY singing that same song to XL. I will see how it goes. To me personally, I dont mind. It's natural for XY to feel for XL too..she lived in his clam shell for 37 years.. there must be some female male attraction.  She also put him in her mirror..besides its the song she sang to lure fei fei out. Their first time meeting. In  the novel she made ice crystal message.  Like we said before, it is a love that is buried.  Although it was there XY has never chosen that part. She chose another part naturally too both with heart and mind. Don't know why up to now and rereading. .I still find her attraction to Jing as a man is much stronger. 😅 For me true love is both  accept feelings and take action. So yep. Definetly Jing is no way practical choice for her. I mean looking at Yiyang issues. TH had already compared that with Fenglong. Practically choice would be fenglong.