We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Romans_Revenge:

They also forgot to add after the break up scene where he dressed as YSQ, went back to where the usually meet, pouch broke,he looked for the seeds & ended up crying soo much he grew grey hair ?‍?.

Yesssssss that too, was really kind of dismayed why they cut it out, i really feel like it's an impt part coz there was throwback of him and her as Shiqi and Xiaoliu in QS, they're precious moments, though super heartbreaking really ??, still feel his pain everytime i rewatch it or edits including that scene w/the heartbreaking bgm by fans. 

DW did so well that it made a different impact on me and i believe many others even casuals. read positive comments abt it.?

dtsj_sapphire:

busy time for us jijiji.?. ohh that's quite a long time Winnyyy, yes, a Scarlet Heart refresher will be good. jijiji as for mine, i'll get on it in just some more hrs or mins and after, ill have a quick check of Ballad of the Desert aka Sound of the Desert {drama ver}, then go back to yaojing first haha, and and--- haha.??? thanksss for the recommendations?. 

Yes i have no much idea about Sound of Desert drama..i have read summary of novel... ...its on my list of check out too...i still quite recommend Scarlet Heart Ryeo Kdrama. .adaptation from Tong Hua first best seller ever....im drooling on all princes...even the bad ones. I wonder if anyone here seen it before ? The production is A+++...for me. I have not seen Chinese ver..but Korean ver was such sensation hit back then...and every drama queen ..well most of them..had it in their top 10 drama list lol. It even had impact on me though i dislike tragedies . If lyf is c drama and SH is Kdrama. ..i could still feel similarities in the air for both drama. But im glad LYF is not a tragedy while SH was. 

dtsj_sapphire:

Yesssssss that too, was really kind of dismayed why they cut it out, i really feel like it's an impt part coz there was throwback of him and her as Shiqi and Xiaoliu in QS, they're precious moments, though super heartbreaking really ??, still feel his pain everytime i rewatch it or edits including that scene w/the heartbreaking bgm by fans. 

DW did so well that it made a different impact on me and i believe many others even casuals. read positive comments abt it.?

This scene was too heart breaking TT..??

@Romans_Revenge

Love this modern YaoJing art, but yeah before the heart 2 heart talk, they’ll meet again but XY will run from Jing while crying cos of her heartache. Then there’s also her suddenly wanting to go to Qing qui to personally give Jing her wedding invitation( even tho she could’ve sent someone else to do that,but she didn’t cos she wanted to see him again ). I mean she went there to indirectly tell him you broke my heart & I’m giving myself to another man cos I can’t have you but I still want you to fight for me cos you have my heart.

I'm loving this flow of conversation we're having.^⁠_⁠^??

ouchhh just reading those and im feeling the heartbreak again?️?. buying boxes of tissue already?. 

dtsj_sapphire:

I mean even if you’re not emotional, this EXACT scene will break you. Omg! I had tears flowing from my eyes all of a sudden due to this scene & I’m not an emotional person at all.

Winny Aye:

This scene was too heart breaking TT..??

i know and ill be rewatching that too later after going over your drama recommendations(⁠^⁠^⁠) coz i just got reminded of that scene and i wanted to see that again. torturing myself again. (⁠T⁠T⁠)?

@WinnyAye

Yes i have no much idea about Sound of Desert drama..i have read summary of novel... ...its on my list of check out too...i still quite recommend Scarlet Heart Ryeo Kdrama. .adaptation from Tong Hua first best seller ever....im drooling on all princes...even the bad ones. I wonder if anyone here seen it before ? The production is A+++...for me. I have not seen Chinese ver..but Korean ver was such sensation hit back then...and every drama queen ..well most of them..had it in their top 10 drama list lol. It even had impact on me though i dislike tragedies . If lyf is c drama and SH is Kdrama. ..i could still feel similarities in the air for both drama. But im glad LYF is not a tragedy while SH was.

it's okay, you've given me much info already^⁠_⁠^ .will check the drama ver first before the novel ver. jijiji. 

haha, really like that word. haha. yes my question too, it'll be nice talking abt it here too. jijiji. 

me too, and contented w/how it's written, how TH made us feel the love and pain of two people falling in love. of course, the whole story doesn't revolve just around them but since we're on the yaojing topic, im all on the yaojing thinking mode.jijiji.?

@dtsj_sapphire

it's okay, you've given me much info already^⁠_⁠^ .will check the drama ver first before the novel ver. jijiji. 

haha, really like that word. haha. yes my question too, it'll be nice talking abt it here too. jijiji. 

me too, and contented w/how it's written, how TH made us feel the love and pain of two people falling in love. of course, the whole story doesn't revolve just around them but since we're on the yaojing topic, im all on the yaojing thinking mode.jijiji.?

LYF is generally a great drama...but Yaojing is my favorite thing about this drama. Yep they are one of my fav fiction cp of all time too.?

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire

LYF is generally a great drama...but Yaojing is my favorite thing about this drama. Yep they are one of my fav fiction cp of all time too.?

yessssss, there's no getting over it really, i think we'll be like DW and YZ, will take us some time to move on from this. i can feel it.???

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire

yessssss, there's no getting over it really, i think we'll be like DW and YZ, will take us some time to move on from this. i can feel it.???

Romans_Revenge:

I mean even if you’re not emotional, this EXACT scene will break you. Omg! I had tears flowing from my eyes all of a sudden due to this scene & I’m not an emotional person at all.

Jing owes you a tight hug like what he gives XY every chance he gets.????? coz just remembering his painful scenes cause pain to us too. *sobbing*

Sorry to interupt ya all BUT => !!!!!

Cr.to owner (and the kisser <3)

dtsj_sapphire:

Jing owes you a tight hug like what he gives XY every chance he gets.????? coz just remembering his painful scenes cause pain to us too. *sobbing*

Yes! Time to release the pain <3 S2 we are ready!

Symbolika1:

Sorry to interupt ya all BUT => !!!!!

Cr.to owner (and the kisser <3)

But didn’t the novel say something about him killing her? Or she’s a reincarnation/doppelgänger of his master?

Romans_Revenge:

But didn’t the novel say something about him killing her? Or she’s a reincarnation/doppelgänger of his master?

is that abt DW's Su Yishui? interesting question coz im not really that familiar w/the story and characters.that'll be good to know.?