We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:
that brown coat is new to my eyes and he carried it well, he's DW after all.?

Ouéoué!!!! :D <3

dtsj_sapphire:
ps-- like this haha

Same!:D

Susuwatari789:
nice and comfortable to see all things YaoJing

...and keeping it that way :)!

.....Sweet kiss in blue

dtsj_sapphire:

hiii❣️ welcome aboard?

oh that's interesting, like Winny, haven't heard about it yet, i remember i only saw this https://m.youtube.com/shorts/DQZgSCpm9U0 w/c is more emotional. ive no news abt another vers but interesting if there will, wonder how different it will be or how touching (⁠T⁠T⁠), thanks for dropping by though.?

hi Sapphire, Thank you for your response. Glad to know that Deng Wei has such ardent fans abroad.  :) 

I been having a drama dry well ever since LYF. There were other good ones but I wasn't obsessed with it like I did LYF.  What are you guys watching right now?

Symbolika1:

No clue about that, if you come to find it, share us the link please :)!

Yea, that's too bad. I kept thinking about it because I kept hearing people said how bad his acting is and it annoys me. lol I really wish they did him justice for that scene.

Symbolika1:

They are not that much, they are just being noisy, cause they have to :D

Lol they're probably going crazy again because I called one of them out saying xl isn't abuse/toxic and their unnecessary hatred for Jing. Been receiving notifications about their replies but I'm not even going to bother. They can talk to the wall. Funny how it's ok for them to continuously trash talk jing but the moment a Jing stan want to defend him they start playing victim. Bunch of clowns ?

dropping by for some DW updates as SC brand ambassador.?

fresh look on his Weibo post. https://weibo.com/3005331561/NoH9jaoT

let's dissect the vid for better viewing ???

I do that w/my headphones too. haha. he's so adorable. <3

love his expressions and his hands as usual.^⁠_⁠^

It's like how he looked after waking up >⁠.⁠< :⁠-⁠D 

DW (Sendaï Tree) cr.to owner. ....Let's goooo!

dtsj_sapphire:

fresh look on his Weibo post. https://weibo.com/3005331561/NoH9jaoT

let's dissect the vid for better viewing ???

I do that w/my headphones too. haha. he's so adorable. <3

love his expressions and his hands as usual.^⁠_⁠^

It's like how he looked after waking up >⁠.⁠< :⁠-⁠D 

He's so pretty ?

dtsj_sapphire:

Yeeees ! Thank you! I love the contrast it makes with the black look I just posted lool <3

TinaL:
He's so pretty ?

Haha heya! 

Antinh85:
Yea, that's too bad. I kept thinking about it because I kept hearing people said how bad his acting is and it annoys me. lol I really wish they did him justice for that scene.

TinaL:
Lol they're probably going crazy again because I called one of them out saying xl isn't abuse/toxic and their unnecessary hatred for Jing. Been receiving notifications about their replies but I'm not even going to bother. They can talk to the wall. Funny how it's ok for them to continuously trash talk jing but the moment a Jing stan want to defend him they start playing victim. Bunch of clowns ?

Absolutly! They just love going into walls, what to do? :D

Antinh85:
I been having a drama dry well ever since LYF. There were other good ones but I wasn't obsessed with it like I did LYF.  What are you guys watching right now?

Nothing ...re reading The Hobbits ...re visiting some of my classics and poetry.

You know...some Jing like stuff...so boring... *eyebrows going up*

Symbolika1:

Yeeees ! Thank you! I love the contrast it makes with the black look I just posted lool <3

things just loaded here and i see those. love how diamonds keep updating his SY photos and tagging them. ive always adored their dedication to him and their energy keeps me going too. i think it applies to all diamondS and yaojingS local or international.??