We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

purple babie? I'm here! What's up ?

Oh hiii you here, was reading back:⁠-⁠D

Symbolika1:

LMAO 

was going to ask for a brief of what i missed here but went rereading a bit. and as you how weird creature i can get, ive a question but NO researching, just guess, yes? haha :⁠-⁠D

what do you call a horse w/ a shark head? :⁠-⁠D

i mean shark's* head lol

ill upload the photo after:⁠-⁠D

kayjxy:
Their level of bashing Jing is sort of hilarious. I'd like to think people can have different opinion, some XL fans were trying out with fake info.. But their whole digging up the the things to throw at Jing is quite crazy. And if we judge them they will come out like why so serious about it. Its just fiction.. why call them off. Im on main section ..and was writing ....i feel somehow ridiculus..Well its anyone can enjoy anything but at1 certain point it isnt. Judging on a person on hating something or loving something may look shallow. However, I dont think its wrong to judge a person on who just keep praising something and keep slashing another thing such a way sometimes even with no so true info..or true info  but in different direction than the plot. And yes we do judge the book by its cover and their words on certain thing or action . And fiction do reflect reality. ..

Yup (sigh) why did it have to go this further. Some of the characters' situations indeed reflect reality and that's why this drama is worth enjoying and watching and not to compete with other characters' fans and trigger fan wars, it's ugly. With all the recycling  (forgive my word hehe) of TSJ bashing, it just proves to me that Deng Wei did an awesome job playing TSJ and TSJ and Xiaoyao's story indeed captured many viewers hearts💕 thinking like this gives me comfort hehe

He did awsome =>  (starts here page 160 I think) Part1, 2,3 -Interview CUIN TAN

- (extrait) C.TAN continuing: "In my latest video about Yang Zi I said this -> Among the 3 ML's in Lost You Forever,  my favorite is Deng Wei.

That's even how professionals got his prestation! Nobody wanted this role! 2 big stars said no...he took his chance did his best and as C Tan says=> he nailed his character with such brio (re read his words for why in the interview) that Jing's popularity just exploded! All eye are on him.

And some feel just outshined.

The most important thing is not how other shipper treat Jing or DW, but how the professionals praise him and his character portrait.

In the end we have XiaoJing happy end. And we have Deng Wei praised and having a bright future to look foward to.

Them making trash comments, or overusing for their purpose the comment section, wont change the course of the sun. Though I agree for us, to show up ourselves more often in there, at least for the newcomers...

dtsj_sapphire:
what do you call a horse w/ a shark head? :⁠-⁠D

a ...thing.

:D 

I let you read , ....i'm reading too here and there! (bb  in few min cause y know :D)

Romans_Revenge:
Love it!!! That’s why lot of women fell for him, cos his expressions pulls you in. Shit I was like damn, can you also look at me like that? 😂😂

I'm soooo happy (again) that professionals saw what we public saw! Just cheering! :D

@symbolika1

It’s not we can’t comment on there, we just don’t want to cos of the loud ones camping in the main section. Lemme tell you this, a lot of YaoJing or Jing fans have decided NOT to share their opinion since they’ve seen how others are being attacked for praising Jing or even Deng Wei’s portrayal of the character. Who’d want to read nor share their opinion on a place filled with hateful,bashful airheads who just can’t simply get that others like Jing & not the serpent. So let them continue to sleep in that section cos it’s nothing compared to the viral hits on weibo🤷🏽‍♀️

Romans_Revenge:
@cometawatcher

Yes...she was jealous of FFYY when she saw her walking towards them when ? And she tried to make jing jealous

This was when she was still Wen Xiao Liu right? That was awkward for TSJ and her. Hehe ,how she reacted made me think that that is part of her reason in getting back her female form. She dressed well, chose beauty over comfort when CX said TSJ wanted to meet her and she even flipped her hair along the way, that was v girly and cute. Ahaha That's why I think that way. 

That was the main reason why she decided to change to her female form, cos she didn’t care at first but seeing FFYY triggered her & she also got jealous. Believe it or not XY DOES get jealous a lot when it comes to Jing  lol.

Yes exactly!. She womanized from jalousy feelings, starting to think how would she look in pretty dresses, make up, jewelry in front of Jing.

Symbolika1:

a ...thing.

:D 

LMAO 

Thanksssss for the laughter 

I was just like this first :⁠-⁠D

Romans_Revenge:
It’s not we can’t comment on there, we just don’t want to cos of the loud ones camping in the main section. Lemme tell you this, a lot of YaoJing or Jing fans have decided NOT to share their opinion since they’ve seen how others are being attacked for praising Jing or even Deng Wei’s portrayal of the character. Who’d want to read nor share their opinion on a place filled with hateful,bashful airheads who just can’t simply get that others like Jing & not the serpent. So let them continue to sleep in that section cos it’s nothing compared to the viral hits on weibo??‍♀️

I'm exactly thinking and doing the same :) Even if sometimes it's itching. Did you ever read me posting there something unrespectfull? 

@Symbolika1

Thanksss for killing the fun, that was sooo much fun playing w/you *rolling my eyes :⁠-⁠D :⁠-⁠D

so a horse w/ a shark's head is called this and looks like this

k.moveon.haha

dtsj_sapphire:

LMAO 

Thanksssss for the laughter 

I was just like this first :⁠-⁠D

Feels good huh? :D!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Symbolika1:

I'm exactly thinking and doing the same :) Even if sometimes it's itching. Did you ever read me posting there something unrespectfull? 

I’m sure they’ve already camped in s2, but anywhooo cry me a river cos that’s what they’re going to do when it airs 😂😂. They might as well croak, since they felt constipated from s1.