We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

im on youtube lost you forever vid....come across this DELULU...

I will translate it...

"It's only Xiao Yao that is saving Jing's life. For three times, Jing cannot save Xiao Yao at all. The reason why he decided to die with Xiao Yao in the fire is because he has no strength to help her at all. He is a weak man. The only thing is that he is born to a rich family so that he has some intelligence that he can give what Xiao Yao want.thats all. He is both weak mentally and physically. He fell in love with Xiao Yao and cannot live without her because Xiao Yao will never hurt him and is not disgusted by his scars. He cannot love other women because he is afraid that those women will hurt him. Throughout the story, its only Xiao Yao protecting Jing. The reason why Xiao Yao had to go with Xiang Liu and let her blood drunk is because Xiao Yao know that Jing cannot fight Xiang Liu. Jing will not love Xiao Yao if she hurts him. Jing cannot love like Xiang Liu. Xiang Liu knew Xiao Yao wants to poison him and also put love bug inside to control him. Xiao Yao even say that the one she wants to hurt the most is Xiang Liu. However, Xiang Liu did not kill her and loves her selflessly"

My reaction to this comment is ....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For this i will answer with what XL said on chapter 47.

"If Tu Shan Jing was stupid and careless enough to have let Hou pull this off, then all I can say is that for the past hundreds of years, I was dealing with a totally different Tu Shan Jing.”

Yes..we are talking about total different Tu Shan Jing. Jing in the novel and drama and Jing that XL fans imagine in their wishy dream. And it seems Tong Hua might have foresee this ridiculous comments will be coming. .that's why she put words like that in story...

If you wonder why i am still sharing these. Because we can discuss about it rather than get swayed by it. 

dtsj_sapphire:
what an incredible timing for his inner kid to be activated and for us to enjoy, yes? (⁠^⁠^⁠)🤏🤏 

Makes my inner kid in POWER MAX mode on :D

dtsj_sapphire:

hiiiiiii welcome aboard^⁠_⁠^

since you're new to me, kindly accept my humble yaojing gift {i think ill be doing this from now on:⁠-⁠D} 

Welcome <3!!!!

LeafHearts:

This implies XL has love and passion for Jing?  Oh, then Xiao Yao will get jealous.  ??

Lmao just like how  he experienced every heartbreak xiao yao felt over jing when they were separated . So we could say he was heartbroken over him too 😂

Romans_Revenge:
😂😂😂 no wonder why he was staring at him when he came to rescue XY in the beginning. He knew what that mouth 👄 do 😂😂.

I'm just illustrating....OK? :D

Winny Aye:
If you wonder why i am still sharing these. Because we can discuss about it rather than get swayed by it. 

Yeah don't nurture the....

:D

Symbolika1:

WE had this and now my gift of the day (had to reduce the size from Tina's tweet :p) +>

Please just enjoy :D How not love him? <3

😂 He's so funny 

TinaL:

Lmao just like how  he experienced every heartbreak xiao yao felt over jing when they were separated . So we could say he was heartbroken over him too ?

They seem to forget that, the serpent himself admitted to feeling the heartache XY was going through cos of the bug, so the kisses & longing for Jing,he felt it too.

Symbolika1:

Yeah I’ll never get tired of kissing this lips, every minute, he’ll get a kiss from me 🤭

Symbolika1:

Yes. .love all those lips..💋

TinaL:
? He's so funny 

I found it on your tweet! You just made my day, and I shared over here *hugs* Yes his attitude is pure joy to stare at :D 

Romans_Revenge:
Yeah I’ll never get tired of kissing this lips, every minute, he’ll get a kiss from me 🤭

Hold the line :D

@Winny

Lmao that’s an idiotic comment,which comes from women who don’t value themselves enough to know the man they want, so they settle for whatever. As I said they’re always Stevie wonder to what the serpent physically did to XY but the ONE person who never hurt nor used her is “weak”?😂😂  okay Mariam, keep thinking he’s weak,cos you’re gonna shit rocks in s2 when they reconcile & get married🥰

Romans_Revenge:

They seem to forget that, the serpent himself admitted to feeling the heartache XY was going through cos of the bug, so the kisses & longing for Jing,he felt it too.

XL witnesses Xiao Yao’s love for Jing by sight and feeling.  In the end, he selflessly helps them be together - this is so admirable and let us not forget that.  He loves Xiao Yao, by extension of the bug, loves what Xiao Yao loves.  

LeafHearts:

XL witnesses Xiao Yao’s love for Jing by sight and feeling.  In the end, he selflessly helps them be together - this is so admirable and let us not forget that.  He loves Xiao Yao, by extension of the bug, loves what Xiao Yao loves.  

And this is why they keep using it against Jing. Xl knew it’d be pointless to snatch a woman who’s already in love when he himself has signed his death warrant. Besides that, he & Jing has been doing business for centuries even before XY came in the picture, so he knows the kind of man Jing is & that’s why he gladly helped in taking XY away from marrying FL, cos 1. He knows XY doesn’t love FL . 2. He knows she’s doing it for CX/ZX sake 3. He also knows XY is still heartbroken over Jing & wants to marry him but can’t.