We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:

@Symbolika1

Thanksss for killing the fun, that was sooo much fun playing w/you *rolling my eyes :⁠-⁠D :⁠-⁠D

so a horse w/ a shark's head is called this and looks like this

k.moveon.haha

OMG! :D!!!!!!!!!!!

Romans_Revenge:

I remember arguing with that nat account on the main comments cos that was my first time commenting on a historical romance page & I was siding with Jing. You should see the way that account & other serpent shippers flocked to my comments & I just ignored them cos it’ll be like talking to a brick wall. Anytime I say something nice about Jing,the put xl in there. They think s1 was hard for them to watch? Lmao they’ll croak at s2 cos it’s going to get a WHOLE LOT worse for them.

I remember because I read the exchange  a few days after.  

I am waiting for their reaction when the serpent will feel jealousy because he would be feeling XY enjoying TSJ kiss. The passion  of the kiss lol

Romans_Revenge:
I’m sure they’ve already camped in s2, but anywhooo cry me a river cos that’s what they’re going to do when it airs 😂😂. They might as well croak, since they felt constipated from s1.

As he said :D; Because not doing it here! XD!!!!!

Symbolika1:

True. This will just continue...let's stay in our good mood as DW in this pic from yesteday :p

:D!!!!! <3

Lol 😆 🤣 😂 

peng-peng:
I am waiting for their reaction when the serpent will feel jealousy because he would be feeling XY enjoying TSJ kiss. The passion  of the kiss lol

*sight* can't waiiiiiiiiittttt <3

peng-peng:
Lol 😆 🤣 😂 

See...our GRANMASTER of LOVE show us the Dance of Happyness :D :D ...This pic is so full of sunshine !

Symbolika1:

*sight* can't waiiiiiiiiittttt <3

Lmao but this also means xl indirectly kissed Jing too 😈🤭 & I know he had his fingers on his lips cos Jing’s kiss tasted like honey.

Symbolika1:

Feels good huh? :D!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

LMAO curious abt what movie this is sounds fun to watch haha 😂

Symbolika1:

OMG! :D!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao white chicks movie 🤣 

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao but this also means xl indirectly kissed Jing too 😈🤭 & I know he had his fingers on his lips cos Jing’s kiss tasted like honey.

peng-peng:

I remember because I read the exchange  a few days after.  

I am waiting for their reaction when the serpent will feel jealousy because he would be feeling XY enjoying TSJ kiss. The passion  of the kiss lol

Romans_Revenge:

waittt, are you guys talking abt the v.bg stuff connec'n making him feel what xy feels? i haven't thought abt that w/yaojing intimate kiss, interesting:⁠-⁠D

I have a gift for you thanks to Tina on tweeter! :D..just a second!

dtsj_sapphire:

waittt, are you guys talking abt the v.bg stuff connec'n making him feel what xy feels? i haven't thought abt that w/yaojing intimate kiss, interesting:⁠-⁠D

snake feeling it...ouch...

Symbolika1:

Weiwei today OMG the beauty! <3!

I am digging this look . This blue looks nice on him 

Romans_Revenge:

It’s funny cos XY says something but does a complete 360 when it comes to Jing.  Jing may never know that XY learning archery, changing into her female form, getting jealous & worried is all because of him. He only learned how bad she’s been sleeping for 7+ years & crying in his arms was all because XY didn’t hold back & told him everything.  The G. Emperor has always been direct when it came to YaoJing, he may be in his kingdom but he knows what goes on with his daughter & can tell if she’s in love.he always saw how much she loved Jing so when they broke up he kept telling her, he’ll go & bring Jing back.

Her Emperor Father is a grand YaoJing shipper.  😂