We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

Update: Deng Wei Vlog Lost You Forever Celebration night ?

where is this from? it's all over my tweeter?

idk abt the vlog ver might be from his other accts or his fans' accts from the winner of the activity. i only know abt his studio update, i posted abt this in 2 parts, 2 days ago somewhere around page 150+ like 153-54 something, it's a fun interactive post for his C-diamonds something abt a raffle, his studio posted a link and someone won that raffle and the reward were those 6 photos. :⁠-⁠)

PFFFF FORGOT This One! :D (see bellow)

Will it be my last? :D

dtsj_sapphire:
, it's a fun interactive post for his C-diamonds something abt a raffle, his studio posted a link and someone won that raffle and the reward were those 6 photos. :⁠-⁠)

Yes it is <3

am i the only one having toooooooo slow loading time on mdl? do you guys open mdl through an app or a web? im so demotivated to do posts and updates like i normally do. there's no day i haven't reached my boiling point w/this issue. every time i drop by mdl, i lose interest in posting anything or rereading coz it takes hrs ? it's just this mdl that's taking so long to load, i can easily open anything, i think bug issues? *bug issue on lyf and now mdl, amazing. 

dtsj_sapphire:

am i the only one having toooooooo slow loading time on mdl? do you guys open mdl through an app or a web? im so demotivated to do posts and updates like i normally do. there's no day i haven't reached my boiling point w/this issue. every time i drop by mdl, i lose interest in posting anything or rereading coz it takes hrs ? it's just this mdl that's taking so long to load, i can easily open anything, i think bug issues? *bug issue on lyf and now mdl, amazing. 

im opening on website cos ...i cant open thread in app...only main section ..but yep...some loading problems too compare too other sites

Symbolika1:

Will it be my last? :D

beautiful scenario ....??

dtsj_sapphire:

I'm on pc and no problemo ...

Winny Aye:

im opening on website cos ...i cant open thread in app...only main section ..but yep...some loading problems too compare too other sites

Symbolika1:

I'm on pc and no problemo ...

on meditation mode-- need to calm myself w/this mdl loading issue before posting what i originally intended to since the other day. the thing when you're traveling is that pc isn't portable(⁠T⁠T⁠)-- anyway, thanksssss you guys for responding--

im having bad bad dayS? {remembering this Despicable Me song for Gru's bad day atm for my mdl bad days lately}

dtsj_sapphire:

on meditation mode-- need to calm myself w/this mdl loading issue before posting what i originally intended to since the other day. the thing when you're traveling is that pc isn't portable(⁠T⁠T⁠)-- anyway, thanksssss you guys for responding--

im having bad bad dayS? {remembering this Despicable Me song for Gru's bad day atm for my mdl bad days lately} 

Understand how you feel :(  Take it zen, post when you can <3 Looking foward your posting :)

Symbolika1:

They dig quite far, be prepared! :D

What are they doing or trying yo do exactly?   I do not understand 

Winny Aye:

I dont care about that bloom symbolism at all. Because its only symbolism no work hard for being together or even tempting to do that . So yep. They accept their destine like that. Cant blame yaojing work hard to be together through all heart break. 

I though the bloom was so she can change her appearance so what does this have to do either XL or Jing?  How is that connected  to her affection towards any of them?   I do not get it 

Winny Aye:

I have shared Jing song lyrics on S1 main comment section. I will repost it here too. 

"You are the moonlight that caresses the scars left by time.Healing the past. You are the breeze that dispels the lies in the world. Healing the changes of life. You are the warm sun that opens the window to darkness.  Removing the confusion. You are the flowers that bloom with the fragrance of life. Healing my time. I've kissed your sweetness and your warmth. I've kissed your purity and your truth. No more wandering hearts and no more panic in love. No more hardships. Times all turn into sweetness. I promised to love you deep and treasure you lifelong. I promised a lifetime companionship to the end of the world. You are no longer alone and I am no longer sorrowful. Along with you, I can bloom and grow    "..

Calming up the day..????

Is there a competition  going on in main comment section  of season 1? 

Peng peng are you french if oui oui je peu te mp :D

https://v.douyin.com/idqsbDU6/ 

DW dancing for his swordance today....<3