Romans_Revenge:

Can I get the full pic of the glass one? Wanna save it hehe ? 

sorry, don't have the full version of this photo, only have these?and some fan edited ones--

but here's a bonus gif ?

Winny Aye:
hehe im reading it at the moment ..? but DW in white ....handsome?

:D 100% distracted!:D

@Symbolika1

From his pov  before and after he unknowledge that all was granny's doing=> It's a full trauma.

Usualy in drama's lady's are mostly putted in this kind of physical/psych.abuse  - here it is a  grown up man. But what is shown is not him killing granny. It's not a direct revenge. It's his overcoming it. With Xiao Yao's help too. Don't you like it better? I found it more subtile... :)

It's another bad trauma for him even though it's not physically hurting him. He's both emotional and physically hurting. (Especially because he's shown to pride in being gentleman). But i understand this whole plot though ...definetly not to show "how weak TSJ is", but to show readers and XY herself know that how much TSJ weigh in her heart more than she thought and she's been in long love sickness for 10 years, both of them. San Tier Er telling to her face that it needed both to act out in relationship. (TH is favoring XY to act in the scene, helping her man from H&YY)  .XL involvement too yep. I think its fine plot.

Edit: This also lead CX 's judgment of Jing in how weak Jing is and consider not suitable to protect XY (guessing its similar what most XL fans think too ) and that will lead him to do what he did to jing later then

dtsj_sapphire:

sorry, don't have the full version of this photo, only have these?and some fan edited ones--

but here's a bonus gif ?

Me.....=>                                                             DONT LOOK AT HIS FINGER

Dont look on his finger

Dont...what?

*stupidly smiling*

Finger

that movement :D

Winny Aye:

hehe im reading it at the moment ..? but DW in white ....handsome?

Winny Aye:

his eyes?

Yesssss true, he's one good looking man with beautiful eyes, actually he's attractive from head to toe, right? haha ??

Winny Aye:
He's both emotional and physically hurting.

We agree of course! :)

dtsj_sapphire:
from head to toe

to finger on that glass  :D

dtsj_sapphire:

but here's a bonus gif ?

Thank you, the glass one always does something to my soul ??

Romans_Revenge:

Yaaaay thank you, adding this to my Deng Wei collection in my photo album, will use one of em as a wallpaper maybe next week , since I’m using the Dior one he recently took with the Dior tee,I like that one a lot so not changing it just yet

my pleasure.? ohhh that's great jijiji. yessss he looked great with Dior❣️ haha, sure, go ahead. ive saved lots of his photos, vids,and gifs too LOL 

Symbolika1:

Me.....=>                                                             DONT LOOK AT HIS FINGER

Dont look on his finger

Dont...what?

*stupidly smiling*

Finger

that movement :D

LOOOOL feel you?

Symbolika1:

to finger on that glass  :D

Lmao

dtsj_sapphire:
Yesssss true, he's one good looking man with beautiful eyes, actually he's attractive from head to toe, right? haha ??

Imagine in a far future, you could buy DW clone for yourself :D

Low price = poor quality :D!!!

Symbolika1:

Imagine in a far future, you could buy DW clone for yourself :D

Low price = poor quality :D!!!

omo...its bit scary lol

dtsj_sapphire:

very attractive indeed from head to toe.?

dtsj_sapphire:

Lmao

Pffff ...Here is one for you :D (By the way would love to see a drama setting like this and loooong hair!)