TBCHHHHH i had a hunch that yeondu was somehow related to danho because it was just so sus on how she just appeared out of nowhere.. IDKKK if it was just me who cried on that scene (idk why ngl) but IT WAS JUST EMOTIONAL (atleast for me) now i'm more excited about the second leads' back stories and how danho became a single father (maybe its his brother's or sister's daughter or even someone else's IDKKKK) there are endless possibilities and im so mad that they're not shown in the preview for the next episode !!!! >^< 

MY QUESTION NOW IS HOW ARE THEY GONNA DEVELOP FEELINGS AND HIW ARE THEY GONNA BE TOGETHER? ITS PREDICTABLE BUT UNPREDICTABLE AT THE SAME TIMEE WTH

I feel like Yeoun du has similar interest with Mo eum (aliens and stuff), usually daughters are influenced with their father's interest, so they all have same interest. I'm sure Danho and Moeum will bond through Yeuondu

I have a hunch, he's probably like divorced or smtg cuz he said yeon du's mom is very far away right so it's like he's trying his best to be a single dad and take care of his daughter and that's how moeum and he gets closer through Yeon du, while bb just be like "I don't like people who get mad at my dad" (bbg ily<3)

I wouldn't be lying if I said I love danho and moeum's five minutes of interaction on screen more than the beating-around-the-bush that's happening with choisseung and seok ryu, the way they have similar interests, the way they keep running into each other, moeum's sass with dan ho's sweet is just the perfect combination when the scene is dragging too long I can't wait to see how they develop as individual characters as well as a couple (it's going to be so good I can't wait!!!)

Annette:

I have a hunch, he's probably like divorced or smtg cuz he said yeon du's mom is very far away right so it's like he's trying his best to be a single dad and take care of his daughter and that's how moeum and he gets closer through Yeon du, while bb just be like "I don't like people who get mad at my dad" (bbg ily<3)

I wouldn't be lying if I said I love danho and moeum's five minutes of interaction on screen more than the beating-around-the-bush that's happening with choisseung and seok ryu, the way they have similar interests, the way they keep running into each other, moeum's sass with dan ho's sweet is just the perfect combination when the scene is dragging too long I can't wait to see how they develop as individual characters as well as a couple (it's going to be so good I can't wait!!!)

Right!! I wish they had more screen time and that their relationship would be shown in more detail. If both couples were equally important, I'd be more interested in this kdrama for sure:)

GUYS GUYS GUYSSSS

NO WORDS JUST MOEUM'S HEART BEATING AFTER SHE FOUND OUT OUR MAN IS MUDFLAT MAN AND THAT SCENE WHERE HE GABE HER THE OINTMENTS AND BE LIKE "don't get hurt" ??✨✨✨?????? I felt like i might just fly awayyyyyyyy