We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

edited! XD

Haha thankssssss (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Symbolika1:

CX knows it all since long too. 

like this and like the bond of these three esp QS town days ^⁠_⁠^ and the funny memes fans make for them, good vibes. :⁠-⁠D

Symbolika1:

Yeah Bang bang boy! Off I go *hugs*!

tc :}}}

Symbolika1:

...For all your devouement, I give you the Yeshiqi's oups...:D Sam gamgie's Medal of Patience, kindness and love tonight!Here it is:

Cheer to you!

ahhh samwise oh nice medal, not into gold though, thankss but no need:⁠-⁠D i miss gandalf.

TinaL:

Lol they're probably going crazy again because I called one of them out saying xl isn't abuse/toxic and their unnecessary hatred for Jing. Been receiving notifications about their replies but I'm not even going to bother. They can talk to the wall. Funny how it's ok for them to continuously trash talk jing but the moment a Jing stan want to defend him they start playing victim. Bunch of clowns 🙄

I saw that  the usual person is  getting all exited when someone is  insulty Jin or say they drop Jing scenes. That person seems to live for it. How sad and pathetic to be scream XL for the win . I guess they need to cope.

Let them not affect us.

dtsj_sapphire:

@Antinh85

There were other good ones but I wasn't obsessed with it like I did LYF.

yesss LYF, both drama and novel. it's refreshing how a sml becomes the official partner of the fl so it's interesting. the just concluded LYF s1 kind of reunion concert brought the hype of yaojingS everywhere back that they made it to the trend again. that's cute and funny how when you dive into their discussions and see there's no moving on yet from the concert's on and off stage sugary yaojing stuff, thanks to DW and YZ.haha. just like in the twt world, Yt, and others(⁠^⁠^⁠). There's also the DW hilarious moments and other related stuff joining the trend. love their energy.💜💎

I watched it on YouTube.  Someone  did videos of it and really the XiaoJing vibe was great.   No wonder some are pissed because ... their cp vibe was not there at all.  

Regarding Jing being possessiveness of XY, why not? Why should he not be? At least  his possessiveness is not harming her in any way unlike CX's. And honestly  when we are in love we all get possessive of over our partner in real life. We all are

Jing is checking up on her since he cannot be with her due to his FFYY  situation and even when he was free of YY. Why not. He needs to be aware of what the competition who got a bug is up to.  All is fair in love as long as you do not murder the competition.

Also after what happend to her ( 1rst death) why not. Better safe than sorry. Fox would alert him asap and he would find her quicker. And he also wants to know how sje is fairing since he  cannot be with her. That I think is his main reason. Nothing wrong with that. It is touching. Ot shows he cares and has not forgotten about her l. Any news about her makes him happy.

Nothing wrong with what Jing did or him being possessive of XY. Thay comes eith being in love. 

This is why I ended up liking Jing and CX. Their possessiveness  made them interesting . CX went far of course bless him lol. 

I also take what those XL fans say about TSJ with a grain of salt because if it was XL doing the checking of XY with fur ball,  they would NEVER  say he was stalking her or see his possessiveness  as bad. Hell they would be screaming how sweet he is to check on XY while he is with his army, hoo XY belongs to him hence he is possessive of her she is his lol. When it is Jing = big slap on his cheeks screaming bad, bad, bad behaviour. Rolling my eyes. Hell to the No. 

TsJ is not a simp and seeing him as such is wrong. He is deeply in love and value XY his woman and put her 1rst. No society look down on men like Jim. Fact many, many women look for men like that. Some like the bad guy who is behind close door  a puppy and also put them 1rst. Nobody  I mean nobody whant a man who does nor make his woman his priority.  In fact tlots of Mman do nit hence why there are many divorce or single.

People tend to criticise  Jing but fail  to criticise the one who should be aka Xiao Yao who did not work towards her relationship

Symbolika1:

Tong Hua would sooo much having fun reading all through threads and comment S1 :D

:D!!!

He would make a nice gangster. Next role 🙏 

@Antinh85

The point that they were trying to make that Jing's behavior of stalking her, hurting her, failing to keep up his promises, and not doing much is far worse than XL being abusive to her in the past. I don't even know how they can come up with that conclusion. All of the men are equally flawed to me. XL  changed alot because he realized his feelings but what is to say that he will never harm XY again when he gets mad? That is why it hard for me to root for them a couple. Like the time after her coronation ceremony, he purposely seek out her sister to cause harm to her. Then he was going to rescue her but then Jing came. So if he did rescue her, that made everything ok for what he did?  

I guess alot of people see Jing a "simp". He does come off that way. In society, those men are frown upon as they are seen as week and less of a man.  guess that is why people were put off about his character.

By what XL did, it definetly falls into what we call "abusive". Because those who use physical force exist in our society and women who chose them. Never good outcome. Lol Im repeating this quite a lot here. This impression never left me I guess.  There's no escaping that. And even later on, when he clearly loves her, he still had this control and dominating behaviour. I don't get why he had to be rough in front of her and too determined she must get rid of good feelings for him to the very end. I know he had good intention. Nevertheless, I still feel its sadist. He is a fancinating romantic character but not as love interest. Nope...that is so true with CX character too although CX doesn't sound as much abusive, although he loves her and care for her, he's still dominating and control,  but it doesn't showb much in season 1 but second half of the novel, which is why CX lost XY in the end. 

Actually it would be wrong to say like society view simp like Jing as weak and useless.  But I dont know which society you are coming from. So I cant tell. But men like Tushan Jing are mostly considered "DECENT" men by our society standard. There are many men who will only be simp for their gf and no other. Jing embody that well. They only show their caring as well as being silly  only in front of their romantic partner because they are at ease. I see a lot of my guy friends become like this with their GF. So I like how TH portray Jing in such a way. LYF is melodrama in which Jing would join XY in death and will stalk because he missed her. Even their sweet scenes while he's engaged doesnt felt wrong here because it felt more like his family is  doing wrong to him. But it also shows high realistic aespect of real life love especially when couples are still in dating status. All their shyness, jealousy, being possessiveness. I am no surprise if there are ladies saying o"hh it bring back those memories with my now hubby back then" . And the way he is so considerate of her is also important for real life romantic life partner. I think its only with Jing that Xiao Yao feel she is equal . And remembered also that Jing is considered intelligent and refine by society in story. But some audiences view Jing as weak and usless because only they are not seeing what they want to see and what they want it to be. For example, we would like to see him get rid of Hou and YiYang by caughting them being adultary . But not being able to do so is not equal to Jing being weak. Because we only get to know certain things at certain times. XL fans complain Jing is not back bone because he is giving into his granny. Jing being calm in handling situations and his tie with his family and granny, not to aware of what his granny would do to him at certain time, doesn't make him a weak person. But its a plot to make XY heart break , and other consequences afterwards. Its just funny how some viewers make such a big deal of it. My another long comment. .😅😁

@Symbolika1

Their character chooses his priority, what he is happy about.  We are just lucky/intuitive to have felt the wall, the no no no way stop, the beauty and the necessecity of what mathers .

Kindness, forgiveness and Love, desire too (Jing is desired..do I need to put XiaoJing hot kisses scenes?.......among so many, many other and interesting things the drama covers.

Whatever the character want most in their minds, in LYF they got what they took action towards. That's how I see it. I agree with Tong Hua. LYF : Sauvignon Blanc is not tragedy.  While I could not say its completely goody happy ending, it ends with  satisfactory in positive ways.

Im putting this here again lol...reminding...

And i may go rewatch Yaojing hot kiss scenes for now..😽

dtsj_sapphire:

ahhh samwise oh nice medal, not into gold though, thankss but no need:⁠-⁠D i miss gandalf.

@Symbolika1

I love Samwise and I love gold..if dtsj_sapphire is not taking,  I am snatching it..😜😉😁🎖️ .hehhehehhe joke..not seriously. ..

And Gandalf...take my bow..

I miss lord of the rings and hobbits. I have dvd set, and the book set too...maybe will dive into middle earth later again...at the moment Im still in Da Huang world..😁🦊💚💙

peng-peng:

I watched it on YouTube.  Someone  did videos of it and really the XiaoJing vibe was great.   No wonder some are pissed because ... their cp vibe was not there at all.  

Let them not affect us.

ill go for this.^⁠_⁠^

i agree:⁠-⁠D, anyway, there's also some yaojing Yt uploads ive seen abt YZ-DW interactions and DW focused i really love and i see yaojingS are all hyped there love it. (⁠^⁠^⁠)*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*