Yang Zi : licking the babble, sticking out the tongue, just hungry :D in front on Deng Wei cooking meal!!! ;D Sooo funny!

dtsj_sapphire:

may i ask though what is it you wanted to ask clearly, thanksss :)))

The bugs connection is the only thing that shows me that XY has romantic feelings for XL. Nothing shes  done or said indicates she loves him romantically, except the bug. Affection for him yes, but not in love with him like she's with TSJ. 

cometawatcher:

The bugs connection is the only thing that shows me that XY has romantic feelings for XL. Nothing shes  done or said indicates she loves him romantically, except the bug. Affection for him yes, but not in love with him like she's with TSJ. 

Umm....its cleverly to confuse readers and to able to ship YaoLiu...however ....its not that direct as i reread i get that ...its not clearly 2 people must be lovers.. its purpose is to keep loved ones life .but the fact that it can only be put on different gender of the one who raise. and both life and emotion will be connected .....its sounds like only couple will do.....I dont know original ver but its like that in translated ver ...

All living things that have a benefit must also carry a harm. The greater the benefit then the greater the potential for harm. The Lover’s Bug is exactly that. It can lead two people to be connected in life and emotions but it is just like a pair of lovers in love with each other. It is tempermental and hard to control. If the Lover’s Bug turns on each other then both people will die. Which is why the Lover’s Bug also has another name, the Heartbreak Bug.”

But it has tempermental control to become heartbreak bugs...but XY has never been in relationship with XL..she has this connection .with but...shes in romantic relationship with TSJ...I wonder if bugs are for romantic couples why it would not turn on when XY is sort of having another man in heart....thats just my wonder...I will just keep it short....dont care what it meant for ..just took Xy decision and action....TH romantic words described for XY feelings towards TSJ...thats all its matter to us..i hope we talk about this issue one last time here....lets move on to other Yaojing topics..? ??

Comment sect=> 

SandGirl_Nicky  22 minutes ago

Xiang Liu is the only ML I will accept for our Xiao Yao. He accepts her for what and who she is, even the more cruel sides of her. He sacrificed himself and others for her over and over. Without a doubt he is her soulmate. Tushan Jing is just a safe choice but certainly not the one for whom her heart is longing and yearning.

I replied ... mostly because of the ending part *sight*

Winny Aye:
..dont care what it meant for ..just took Xy decision and action....TH romantic words described for XY feelings towards TSJ...thats all its matter to us..i hope we talk about this issue one last time here....lets move on to other Yaojing topics..? ??

Precisly because she didn't choose to get this magical object firstly (it was given to her as repayement).

As we saw , through XY words, she sees only as an interesting protective object, and want to study it, because of her interest in writing a medical book. After protecting CX, she doesn't intend to stick it for any purpose (even protective) to anyone.

The chapter ends with her and Jing sharing another loving moment.

I'm ok to moove back to XiaoJing <3 :D.

cometawatcher:

@AH

The bug is the most confusing "subplot" for me. I even looked up the novel in Chinese and the voodoo guy did say that the bug can only be planted if a pair of lovers willingly accepts it. However, the bug was also planted in CX (albeit not completely successful because he didn't know she was XY), which didn't make sense since it was iobvious that XY had no romantic feelings for CX. 

Who? The voodoo king or the guy XL spoke to? 

I see this topic is still on lol. I’ll come back when it’s about Jing or YaoJing ,cos honestly the sight of the serpent ticks me off. So I’ll be back again ?

Romans_Revenge:

I see this topic is still on lol. I’ll come back when it’s about Jing or YaoJing ,cos honestly the sight of the serpent ticks me off. So I’ll be back again ?

Lol for me it is not about the the serpent but the bug itself and my understanding how it work ? 

Symbolika1:

Hey here! I'll have to read back all later on :p! Just droping in my bag of images ahahaha :p

Yaojing yellow pairing <3

Very autumn.  Beautiful. 

peng-peng:

Very autumn.  Beautiful. 

Yes! <3 

Romans_Revenge:

Xiao Yao confessing scene is to begin....<3

peng-peng:
or

I'm on work, but I'll check in later !:D Belle journée a toi Peng Peng! You'll have to tell me the story of why Peng Peng and it's meaning...:D See/read ya later!

@cometawatcher

thanks for the reply, since i asked, ill reply. i understand your thoughts on it:}. I'll take Winny's points, it all ends the same for me. the most impt. thing to me is that it didn't lessen yaojing love. didn't bother jing that much, his concern was more of life connection. what matters as to yaojing concern is that TH devd yaojing, strengthened their relship, their love for each other--- so we can move past this topic. jijiji thankss(⁠^⁠^⁠) 

peng-peng:

Lol for me it is not about the the serpent but the bug itself and my understanding of his it work ? 

th didn't discuss this topic that much and i think what you'll mostly get will be interpretations. im sure if this is such an impt part/topic for the whole story as in just the bug topic alone, they'll show that in the drama for s2. so i think we can move on w/this perhaps, jijiji thankssss (⁠^⁠^⁠)