We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

@dtsj :oh nice art❣️ which scenery though? ? yes XY is lucky and blessed to be loved by Jing no matter what her baggage was, he didn't leave her.?

Just having fun, he is such a model! My husband is lurking me but smiling with all his hearts, he knows I'm just artist ahahaha :D 

no prob I thought you got the inspiration somewhere from a scene so i asked, curious, jijiji?. it's good that you share your artistic side here just like his fans who loves sharing edits of him and YaoJing fans who made lots of YZ-DW edits too, {that i think i have to update my phone storage already} lol. if i have time and that kind of talent, i would too jijiji?.

They did so well=> that they inspire sooooo many people as character couple! I can only be happy for Yang Zi and Deng Wei to shine so strongly in people hearts through Xiao Yap and Tushan Jing!

yesss so far they did. that's why they won as lyf cp w/that no. of votes and why also many upload edits of them with the slow mo and even focused versions during their interviews and guestings lol and we did enjoy watching them lol and think of them as yaojing moments haha.??

Symbolika1:

Ballet dancer looooong legs :

:D 

:⁠-⁠D lol think it was that hot during the times he did the filming of this {or i remember he said layered clothing for costume dramas alone is hot plus considering the weather there oh my} i think this was from his other roles, jijiji.? his fans tease him with their edits for this and the other times he showed his legs from another role i think haha. and where one showed like a scratch on it, fans' notice almost everything {oh well, i do too sometimes to artists i consider interesting loool} ?

Romans_Revenge:

Girrrll he’s lucky we didn’t meet earlier before he got famous, cos his bad boy days would’ve matched my energy, besides he dressed/still dresses hip. Even if we broke up, you wouldn’t hear me badmouth him,heck I don’t even think we’d break up, we’ll just be more lowkey than before. My man will be free to have plenty lady fans & I’ll be honored lmao ?

??? he is {but his ex gf won't agree} yesssss why would they badmouth him unless he did them wrong like an unforgivable one, but almost everyone he worked w/or met as many fans commented say he's like how you see him on his interviews esp the individual ones where we said he's a lot more comfortable and it's true. and if he showered you w/love and care why let him go lol, w/that face and personality and talent, it's a loss.haha. "I don't even think we'd break up" lmao you're not alone thinking like that.??? feel you,yes it's an honor, meaning more appreciates his beauty and him overall as a person.?

Symbolika1:

It's  henna, oriental temporary ornaments, it's traditionnal :) Usualy for womans hahaha <3 He dares everything! 

i see, idk much abt tattoos. oh is henna typically for women? i see, he does dare everything, he experimented quite a lot, as others have described it, he did have a colorful younger days. I think it's better earlier and it's also part of growing up  {though of course it depends on various cultures and upbringing} coz some can take that part differently. anyway, thanks for the info.?

dtsj_sapphire:

jijiji? more like he loved her deeply, yes "loves her w/respect, he values her a lot,"? obsession i think is more of CX jijiji?. yes the thing abt him is that even if he asked for a 15-year promise {w/c we said she willingly agreed to} he didn't cage her and yes as you said "not dominating."? 

By obsession. ..I mean..deeply attracting...we are also obsessing with YaoJing..I know it may sounds a bit negative . But Jing could not let go of Xiao Yao even when he thought he probably should. He could not even let go of her in death. Even when he thought XL/FFB might be better suited her, he cant really let her go, not even when he knew that his issue with family were hard to handle. He could not let Feng Long have her too. But then unlike the other two mls he did not control over her. I think Xiao Yao felt she's special and equal with him most. With other two, they over powered her. Thats how i felt.

Handsome and beautiful in white..?

Winny Aye:

By obsession. ..I mean..deeply attracting...we are also obsessing with YaoJing..I know it may sounds a bit negative . But Jing could not let go of Xiao Yao even when he thought he probably should. He could not even let go of her in death. Even when he thought XL/FFB might be better suited her, he cant really let her go, not even when he knew that his issue with family were hard to handle. He could not let Feng Long have her too. But then unlike the other two mls he did not control over her. I think Xiao Yao felt she's special and equal with him most. With other two, they over powered her. Thats how i felt.

okiii, deep attraction? yesh he didn't force her to do anything as to make her feel suffocated or choked to death that she'd rather get away from him.jijiji?

Winny Aye:

Handsome and beautiful in white..?

ahhhhh yesss that's how to describe him here?, looking good as always DW?? {this is from another role right? coz he's holding a sword.?}

sooo updates for their kind of reunion concert later?

gray overall with his has as usual and he's wearing big headphones!??

https://weibo.com/7874720086/Nogkxqzyv

{video} DW and his usual catwalk??

dtsj_sapphire:
who loves sharing edits

cr.to owner, from weibo xiaojing database :D

dtsj_sapphire:
ooo updates for their kind of reunion concert later?

Waiting too hold on the line :D

Winny Aye:
YaoJing

Merci madame Tong Hua!

His diamonds at work again??

their preparation efforts--??

Shiqi wearing ragged plain clothes but still looking great?

Jing and Shiqi styled differently from head to toe but are one and the same person.??

Symbolika1:

cr.to owner, from weibo xiaojing database :D

yes i love this edit sm???

Symbolika1:
Merci madame Tong Hua!

Symbolika1:
Merci madame Tong Hua!