We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

Ah love this edit, showing they got through it all....so many misery.....

to finally get their happy ending :)

their hair....😁😂 but cutee...

Symbolika1:

Ps too many artworks on weiboooo omg , sadly I off now (bb from studio later see to catch up everything) + I don't want to miss ZE event! <3 *hugs*

don't rush, we'll wait for more updates😉 thanks for dropping by. TC there😉

Symbolika1:

Ps too many artworks on weiboooo omg , sadly I off now (bb from studio later see to catch up everything) + I don't want to miss ZE event! <3 *hugs*

see uuu....💜💜💜💜

dtsj_sapphire:

updates still on preparations by c-diamonds

{ohhhh another collection of flowers and photos, need upgrade p. storage lol} im really loving these flowers, they always decorate it giving wedding vibes💜💖💙💚

see this ohhhhh myyyy, I'd think there's a wedding going on w/this haha, love it💎💎💜💙💖🌼💐

loving their choices of flowers and flower arrangements💐🌷🌹🌸 

diamonds are something ...Loving the flowers..💐

dtsj_sapphire:

don't rush, we'll wait for more updates😉 thanks for dropping by. TC there😉

Im waiting for tonight ...I cant access to tencent ..so I will be waiting for updates on twitter and youtube..

Haha. diamonds really.🤭😻 Shiqi, Jing,his fox spirit, and DW's other various roles in one picture doing their own thing or in their own little world lol. love it.😂💜💎🥰

Winny Aye:

Im waiting for tonight ...I cant access to tencent ..so I will be waiting for updates on twitter and youtube..

yesss we're all excitedly waiting and yess waiting for updates, hopefully excited fans would upload videos asap haha kidding, they'll be so tired after the event but im sure they'll have much energy left to post lol.😂 

dtsj_sapphire:

Haha. diamonds really.🤭😻 Shiqi, Jing,his fox spirit, and DW's other various roles in one picture doing their own thing or in their own little world lol. love it.😂💜💎🥰

its so cute art piece...💖

dtsj_sapphire:

yesss we're all excitedly waiting and yess waiting for updates, hopefully excited fans would upload videos asap haha kidding, they'll be so tired after the event but im sure they'll have much energy left to post lol.😂 

some fans are real quick in updating....(kpop fans) ...I hope DW and yaojing fans will be quick too.

for the wisteria cake scene that won the reenactment for later, fans were thinking DW and YZ as YaoJing will do the cooking and said hopefully XY won't throw it away again lol 🤣 and so they came up w/these haha yaojingS sooo cute🤭💜

chef Jing 😂😻

his photo used again lol -- if not for SC products or moon cakes, this wisteria cake for yaojing haha really overused photo of DW in QS town lol 🤭😂💜

Looooool happy ending 😂😂💜💜 this should be how it'd end later🤭🥰 

dtsj_sapphire:

for the wisteria cake scene that won the reenactment for later, fans were thinking DW and YZ as YaoJing will do the cooking and said hopefully XY won't throw it away again lol ? and so they came up w/these haha yaojingS sooo cute??

chef Jing ??

his photo used again lol -- if not for SC products or moon cakes, this wisteria cake for yaojing haha really overused photo of DW in QS town lol ???

Looooool happy ending ???? this should be how it'd end later?? 

wow...wisteria recipe...😋😍..his chef face..😁

Winny Aye:

some fans are real quick in updating....(kpop fans) ...I hope DW and yaojing fans will be quick too.

i hope so too, i think they mostly will haha yaojing/diamonds probably just took a quick nap, everyone was so active when they said they'll be in bed early for the concert but they were all active online lol, they made everyone stay awake, lots of energy. Haha cute😂😻

Winny Aye:

ohhh kpop fans😻 they're used to being keyboard warriors as they say when it comes to voting and stuff so yes they're so fast w/updates. Haha. Reminds me to listen to love yourself album bts again for some inspiration later. jijiji😻

Winny Aye:

diamonds are something ...Loving the flowers..💐

yesss im so not over the flowers from the booting cer. and here comes another, {ill re edit my flower collection grid again looooool} their arrangements and choices make me feel sooo jelly w/wedding feels haha.😂😂😂

Winny Aye:

wow...wisteria recipe...😋😍..his chef face..😁

yesss excited to see this will turn out later, hope they make it sweet and unforgettable haha. would like to hear DW's own voice as Shiqi and his expressions again teary eyed and all that. excited for both of them and their ootd.💜💜