We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:

yesss im so not over the flowers from the booting cer. and here comes another, {ill re edit my flower collection grid again looooool} their arrangements and choices make me feel sooo jelly w/wedding feels haha.???

i love those purple flowers..???.... Yepp....edits ?...and after that share here..?

rewatching Shiqi scenes....and how he's breathing for life...very beautiful ....Im putting it in my scrapbook..

Winny Aye:

i love those purple flowers..???.... Yepp....edits ?...and after that share here..?

me toooo.?? they spend so much for DW, im so touched. feels like kpop things on kpop grp concerts jijiji?? {yesss will share once i collected newer ones haha} ive lots of c-fan edits though from weibo for the booting cer w/flowers, his costume hair and expressions and all that but i feel like ive shared so much already lol so will share piece by piece haha. ???

He's like a groom waiting for his bride in this poster. ahhhhhhhh wanted to give this Jing poster a ? real quick lol.???????*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*^⁠_⁠^

dtsj_sapphire:

me toooo.?? they spend so much for DW, im so touched. feels like kpop things on kpop grp concerts jijiji?? {yesss will share once i collected newer ones haha} ive lots of c-fan edits though from weibo for the booting cer w/flowers, his costume hair and expressions and all that but i feel like ive shared so much already lol so will share piece by piece haha. ???

piece by piece is good ?? ...looking forward to

Winny Aye:

rewatching Shiqi scenes....and how he's breathing for life...very beautiful ....Im putting it in my scrapbook..

Ahhhhhh ??? I so love the angle and effects of flowers carried by wind and the slow mo and his entrance and the song and his expression, and the way he walked, it captured all so well. I read many fans comment abt it that it even made some book fans go back reading novel ver coz he looked so  adorable they didn't expect to be caught by his charm lol. thanks for this.????

Winny Aye:

piece by piece is good ?? ...looking forward to

Haha. yes, so we can appreciate them more. jijiji.?? but im more looking forward to yours too.??

dtsj_sapphire:

Haha. yes, so we can appreciate them more. jijiji.?? but im more looking forward to yours too.??

thank you lol....im collecting images and fanarts...by the way do you think ..I should open scapbook thread on S1 page...and then second half in S2 page?

Winny Aye:

thank you lol....im collecting images and fanarts...by the way do you think ..I should open scapbook thread on S1 page...and then second half in S2 page?

ohhhh why not, go! jijiji then we can camp there for support, so i may find a reason to go back there too lol? have you thought of a good title already? ?

Are done Winnyyy w/the first half of yaojing scrapbook? ?

idk w/c collections can help you but ill see what i have here?

Shiqi the 9-tailed fox ?

Wen Xiaoliu the young QS doctor ?‍⚕️

i found these fan arts cute though, found them recently.??

dtsj_sapphire:

Are done Winnyyy w/the first half of yaojing scrapbook? ?

dtsj_sapphire:

ohhhh why not, go! jijiji then we can camp there for support, so i may find a reason to go back there too lol? have you thought of a good title already? ?

My thoughts! :))))  Your thread(s) of the scrapbook must be seen as going at some point, as a whole....If people (like me :D) CUT your ongoing scrapbooking=> it's a pity and a mess...I would recommend you if it's still ongoing/builiding (taaake your time) , that you have somewhere ready to copy-paste a SIMPLE announcement sentence that reminds people to re-go in scrapbooks pages / *1->8/14->19* *

Think just of a simple message where y changes only the numbers- so new reader, or we...dont get lost, and easily continue....

dtsj_sapphire:
Wen Xiaoliu the young QS doctor ?‍⚕️

i found these fan arts cute though, found them recently.??

Loving Xiao Liu as Doc! Beautifull  and interesting person <3

dtsj_sapphire:
idk w/c collections can help you but ill see what i have here?

Hahaha my eyes are so happy today <3