Oh another page to celebrate 🎉🎉🎉 haha

got something to share and something to ask. Haha

I lost the source lol. This is Deng Wei not a fan art one right? I think he had a shooting right after the event on the 12th. im thinking this might be one of those? 😅

dtsj_sapphire:

I lost the source lol. This is Deng Wei not a fan art one right? I think he had a shooting right after the event on the 12th. im thinking this might be one of those? 😅

beautiful in white 😍 is it old or new drama of his?

dtsj_sapphire:
you can add this on your mini project Winnyyy jijiji?

HAhaha Winny and myself for my own things are really going to be busy...<3

The scenery for tomorrows event...wich I dont know how I'll be able to watch it from my desktop :D????!!!! (cause I have no cell phone:D-living in the woods like a Radagast/savage man)...

Symbolika1:

News from X/twitter=>

#仙台有树 makeup dir wrote a post on #DengWei’s makeup, asking s not to worry, was an angle issue today - brows/foundation/hair will be as per normal, except for when demonized  He says there are styles that haven’t appeared, but every day s are watching closely anyway !

This is so funny, and show how nice the actual staff is with him these days...Mean that they appreciate to work with him too! And listen to fan base..All good points and mood <3

except when demonized lol interesting. yes and let's have appreciation posts here too for him. Jijiji😅 they do and that's another thing to appreciate, I mean the relationship of DW and his precious diamonds 💎💜

Symbolika1:

you both can do that.im here for support. jijiji😁🥰

Winny Aye:
love this gif..😍💋

:D! Yes, notice his lips are all welcoming while smiling...:D

Winny Aye:

beautiful in white ? is it old or new drama of his?

This is his Su Yishui. 😻😻yes beautiful, we've seen him in his dark lord outfit and now this heavenly photo. It's enough. balanced.😅🥰

Symbolika1:

The scenery for tomorrows event...wich I dont know how I'll be able to watch it from my desktop :D????!!!! (cause I have no cell phone:D-living in the woods like a Radagast/savage man)...

i hope they will post some clips on youtube at least..🥺🙏❤️

dtsj_sapphire:

This is his Su Yishui. ??yes beautiful, we've seen him in his dark lord outfit and now this heavenly photo. It's enough. balanced.??

Yesssss...lol wow..Im super excited for this drama now💙

dtsj_sapphire:

It's writen XIAN TAIYOUSHI on the left, wich is his new charact. in "Sendai". I dont know if its part of the concept art, or just a fan edit-wich I think is not, cause no credits on the pic ...? 

Winny Aye:

I'll be on twitter to check :)

Winny Aye:

I hope so too, im sure some fans will, esp C-fans on Weibo when they get excited😁 so let's wait for some good news for the 17th impt day event🥰🥰

******************* Double weiwei!******************

dtsj_sapphire:
hope so too, im sure some fans will, esp C-fans on Weibo when they get excited😁 so let's wait for some good news for the 17th impt day event🥰🥰