"Xiang Liu didn’t want her to know that when she was unconscious the things he did with her, and she didn’t want him to know that she already knew. Their embraces and companionship, just let it be buried deep in the dark ocean depths!"

"Dark ocean depth "  when I read this, for me it was not her heart but more like somewhere she  does not/ will not be able to have access to. Hence the use of Dark.

On another note though it was beautiful, I was very inconfortable when reading XL healing her. All the hugging, kissing while was unconscious  rubbed me the wrong way.  I guess it is because I knew she is not his lover though he is in love with her 

I did not have the same feeling when XY  did pour TSJ medicine via kiss  because she did it on her lover.

I think that why the XL administration of medicine, and hugging   XY was not done in the drama. 

Has anyone watched Princess agents? I’m also reading the novel but the novel is a bit brutal than the drama(thank Moses lol ?). I still ship the main couple hehe

peng-peng:

"Xiang Liu didn’t want her to know that when she was unconscious the things he did with her, and she didn’t want him to know that she already knew. Their embraces and companionship, just let it be buried deep in the dark ocean depths!"

"Dark ocean depth "  when I read this, for me it was not her heart but more like somewhere she  does not/ will not be able to have access to. Hence the use of Dark.

On another note though it was beautiful, I was very inconfortable when reading XL healing her. All the hugging, kissing while was unconscious  rubbed me the wrong way.  I guess it is because I knew she is not his lover though he is in love with her 

I did not have the same feeling when XY  did pour TSJ medicine via kiss  because she did it on her lover.

I think that why the XL administration of medicine, and hugging   XY was not done in the drama. 

well XY denied her feelings for XL....so U are right ...but it would be too vague to deny she had this side of romantic senses with him...it is like the unknown born..the lovers bugs and the mirror.. its different kinds of romance from how she does with Jing....I have some works at the moment . I will discuss about Yaojing and Yaoliu and also this topic of ..XL asking her whom she want to spend her life with.  I will be replying soon.

Romans_Revenge:

Has anyone watched Princess agents? I’m also reading the novel but the novel is a bit brutal than the drama(thank Moses lol ?). I still ship the main couple hehe

Nope ...cant watch yet...in my freetime...im reading once promised slowly and rewatching LYF...?? addtictded forever... I have my watchlist ...I may watch something after finished reading once promise.

Winny Aye:

Nope ...cant watch yet...in my freetime...im reading once promised slowly and rewatching LYF...?? addtictded forever... I have my watchlist ...I may watch something after finished reading once promise.

Try giving it a watch, it’s really good the ML looks cold but took the FL under his wing,taught her self defense etc. it’s really intriguing 

Thx for all your inserts @dtsj and Winny! :D

"The first snow arrived in Xiao Yue Summit and Xiao Yao stood in front of the wooden hut and watched Jing dressed in all blue walked towards her. He stood before her and brushed the snow flakes off her cape with a smile "Xiao Yao, I am here."

our ever caring fox, Jing everybody ?? so excited to see how this scene will be in s2, for now, i'll think it like this lol {blurring others, only yaojing focused haha}"

My eyes will go brur out of joy to watch them <3

(quoting)Thanks @WinnyAye for keeping me busy here by sharing a part of the book about YaoJing's reunion after the Hou and Yiyang stuff. will rewatch and reread again haha?

=> Hahaha, really enjoying ! You both said to be continued: I'm ready! :D

dtsj_sapphire:
I'm having "I see Jing/Deng Wei everywhere" symptom-- >⁠.⁠<

:D :D :D.....!!!

Winny Aye:
OmO...Jing cookies and cheesecake..????

Yeah ! I wasn't aware that he is comestible o-O!

BabyAqua:
confession: despite my feelings about the breakup, I actually went back to rewatch the pavilion scene just to watch DW cry again. The scene with FFYY pregnancy news, you can see the whole family was congregating together against TSJ. And I also felt so sorry for TSJ because his closest family are his worst enemies. He is in fact lonelier than XY. I can only imagine his days after breakup must be hell when he has to spend all his time with all these fam-enemies on top of regret for losing XY. This helped me mitigate my frustration with how mopey and desolate he is in the last few episodes. It was not an attractive look.

Separate note, I can understand why XL fans are so angry with TSJ. His interactions with XY is the most frustrating for shippers! All the near kisses (which he himself broke off!!) and tenderness-followed-by-slap in face would have driven me mad if I were a shipper. Hence they are simply jealous of TSJ.

Thanks for sharing :) 

Luckily we are on the happy end-wagon. XY/TSJ love tribulation is enough angsty too, but we (on this side of the moon), are rewarded and I feel gratefull :)

Remember : "Tushan Jing/yeshiqi is a love letter to all girls ".

I embrace it as sun rays. A positive message from the author!

Winny Aye:
f I hadn't read her feelings for Jing then I will take this more serious with "buried deep in the dark ocean depths!" phrase but since her feelings for Jing are taking action, so yep. Her conscious mind and heart always choose Jing even when it hurts her endlessly too. So yeo it all depends on how people view "which love is stronger"?

For now I could only guess that it's their jealousy that make them cannot see how much Jing suffer...but they rather blame him for all the situation !! His family, who raised him,  and that he loved was his own enemy in the end because granny just want use this blood ties for her clan and made him marry the woman she liked not her grandson liked, at all cost, even to rape him. Im like NOPE. And Hou blamed Jing for his mother who was not his mother mistreated him. I may talk more about this Hou Hou later.? and yep think about it...he lost two things at same time and his once beloved bro bro and Yy wanted to kill him all these times. Hmm....ummm

I see many people loving highlighting words, I'll do so too, because I'm on a rush now (bb):

Burried                                                                                              

@Symbolika

Yes.....Buried...

See U..I will be back  soon...?

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika

Yes.....Buried...

See U..I will be back  soon...?

??

Winny Aye:
naturally and with a happiness

Short quote again :p But yes Winny see how those words express their love relation:

naturally + happiness.

I can't see anything better that would fit a  couple, wethever the genres, to live together :). As naturaly relates to every part of you as a living creature and happiness, relates to living joy...

it's a reason why their "YAOJING language of love haha ????" (to quote @dtsj) is so enjoyable.

Romans_Revenge:

Anyway, y’all go find yourself a Jing & when you do, NEVER let him go or you’ll regret it ?.

peng-peng:

On another note though it was beautiful, I was very inconfortable when reading XL healing her. All the hugging, kissing while was unconscious  rubbed me the wrong way.  I guess it is because I knew she is not his lover though he is in love with her 

Same Peng Peng! That Dark 

Symbolika1:
buried deep in the dark ocean

goes with Burried

Exactly my lecture.

Unless you have some Persephone vibes you don't want to take that path. I don't see any characteristic in Xiao Yao that would stick to this type of female character. Wich would better suit a lunatic one.  Xiao love life. Love people. She  deaply care for the beauty of the life the most I  think :).