Symbolika1:

XY's Jing ??

im curious why the third scene got the least votes for the reenactment, I didn't notice that scene coz I was a bit disappointed w/the fireworks kiss scene changed >⁠.⁠<

isn't it this one?

m.youtube.com/shorts/GowzX8L3QkQ

this is also where she reminded him not to harm CX, he agreed, she was shocked. He remembered it so well that later it surprised XY coz she's forgotten abt it but he didn't. like this a lot. they had eye contact and Jing's words are so heartfelt, no? im so curious--- jijiji??

dtsj_sapphire:

XY's Jing ??

His tattoo is very SEXYYY!!!!??

dtsj_sapphire:

DW's ootd-- tattered jeans and more of open buttons?? showing off his chest, he must've been doing some exercises to tone his muscles i think? this is what im talking about earlier ???

I mean….he’s STRONG for a reason?

dtsj_sapphire:

Quick update of the YaoJing reenactment winner

Looks like wisteria cake scene won 

I think everyone's so excited for the concert and might stay awake lol. excited to see these 5 plus AhNian. curious abt how things will go--?? more yaojing sweet moments plsss?????

Damn, almost at a 200k

Romans_Revenge:

ohhh where? Ah lol sorry didn't notice that earlier?? ? oh my his monster era photo?

dtsj_sapphire:
Quick update of the YaoJing reenactment winner

Thank you *kiss*!

Romans_Revenge:

I mean….he’s STRONG for a reason?

Ah yesss that's very true??, and doing ballet isn't easy, so that speaks a lot. also yes I remember he did carry XY w/o much effort. though he lost weight and his muscles and his abs for the role of the tortured Jing, he did carry her a lot, so yes true???.

For me, Xiao Yao is the luckiest fantasy girl=> She get to see Yeshiqi by night....

***teasing aromas adorning a young mans hair – swaying moonlit palms***

(my take on the scenery, hope you'll like it :D)

Romans_Revenge:

{firstly, sorry for sharing a daring photo of DW here just in case anyone doesn't like}

but remember he also has his tattoo here, oh my abS?????? 

edit-- LOL, did it just get screened here, guess that's kind of the rule, lol I thought so it's a daring one???

Here's a link haha-- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0tAhJUigWi3emiKuDBAFJTknN9njMQ7gavHEFzRPEgfn6j1iVXM8waYvZQU8PjYycl&id=365672060831669

and this one? ? {but I think this is temporary}

Romans_Revenge:

Damn, almost at a 200k

Yessssss they're so excited and active as to reach that vote and spend money for YaoJing {well they already did w/the LED screen before so yes}????

Symbolika1:

For me, Xiao Yao is the luckiest fantasy girl=> She get to see Yeshiqi by night....

oh nice art❣️ which scenery though? ? yes XY is lucky and blessed to be loved by Jing no matter what her baggage was, he didn't leave her.?

Symbolika1:

Ohh ..beautiful ❤️????✨ so true about XY...well she cured him..so yep 

dtsj_sapphire:

oh nice art❣️ which scenery though? ? yes XY is lucky and blessed to be loved by Jing no matter what her baggage was, he didn't leave her.?

I Iike the way Jing loves her...with respect and cherish ..although sort of obssessive at times...but he values her a lot...make himself an option. .but its all depends on her choice and decision. .he's not dominating

dtsj_sapphire:

XY's Jing ??

Yep...my earlier days on lyf mdl...someone used to comment that how deng wei failed to deliver as interesting Tushan Jing as plot has offered (which to her is more interesting than novel ver), but only as Yeshiqi. And that he didn't look elegant as expected. She blamed it on Deng Wei comparing with ZWY. Ummm maybe we can be subjective to performance too? Because that is not my case though. There's no way Deng Wei cannot act cold elegant character. But Jing was supposed to be crippled. And i guess they also didn't like DW's Jing has this optimistic innocent face aura . But i think the production team had purposely make it like that. But I like how DW was so dedicated to Jing's role, his job. And i believe he loves this character. It's no easy to lose weight and especially to lose his muscles. And he still looked elegant and refined just like Jing in novel.