We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:

sorry, im a bit slow when adding photos or gifs here lol, how's the discussion going(⁠^⁠^⁠)

In here it's =>

:D 

@Antinh85

Cecilia Liu or you may have known her as Liu Shi Shi. She was the main lead in  Chinese version of Scarlett Heart. She was quite popular before she had the baby and took a very long break. I find her so beautiful. I have yet to be awe of another actress as I did with her. There are plenty of beautiful actress but she had that beauty that was just made more costume dramas. 

Fox Spirit series is split into three parts because the novel itself is very long. First one being with Yang Mi, Second one with Cecilia, and they just announced the third installment will be with Cheng Yi and Li Yi Tong. I heard the third installment will mostly be heart wrenching moments. Cheng Yi tend to love those roles so it's so up his alley. I like Li  Yi Tong so I can't wait. hehe

I see thankssss her Eng name :}} I haven't seen the Ch very of SH though that's why I'm not familiar w/its cast. I see, that sounded interesting enough, ill look for this Fox Spirit Matchmaker then, all three parts, Cecilia's the only one im less familiar w/ for the main cast for the three parts. ill add it to my list. Thanks for all the info youve shared.(⁠^⁠^⁠)

@Symbolika1

Kindness, forgiveness and Love, desire too (Jing is desired..do I need to put XiaoJing hot kisses scenes?.......among so many, many other and interesting things the drama covers

Haha, another day would do, remember we're on a diet nowadays. Haha. too much sweets is not healthy:⁠-⁠D

Is others happyness to be jaloused ? :D We just enjoy it here :).

.Our beautifull boring time, with our thanks.

Romans_Revenge:
nor weak

CX knows it all since long too. 

Susuwatari789:

Tong Hua is a smart, think outside-the-box, creative writer. She can be polarizing but ultimately her stories resonate with a lot of readers. I appreciate and admire that. Some critics said she doesn’t know how to write political/palace intrigue, I said cry me a river/bleat!

Deng Wei has come along way for someone who started a few years ago in supporting roles. Now look, he has landed a lead role. He always looks amazing in period garb! 

Yang Zi always been Yang Zi! She knows her character well and played it 100%. So glad she waited a decade later for this role 

She is. it did. Me too. Haha yesss. 

He did, and that so trueee. Many would even call him by his MTD character, ive read lots of comments on Yt before calling him "Master Pavilion" something and i wondered what those meant and who they're referring to haha. but that's the thing, that's how impactful he was to them even though he was the sml. and it was his debut drama, if i remember it right. that's just amazing.

Yes YZ will always be YZ. it's interesting to know how the lyf team finally found artists for the LYF chars and i say, like many others, i couldn't think of any other artists who'd fit the roles as the one s theyve chosen. And that goes to DW and YZ.💜💜

dtsj_sapphire:
Haha, another day would do, remember we're on a diet nowadays. Haha. too much sweets is not healthy:⁠-⁠D

Hohoho yes yes!I will just talk about  DW skills ok? :p

The picture below shows Deng Wei playing the "Gu Qin".  Tu Shan Jing is supposed to be one of the best "Gu Qin" player in the book/LYF's world ....But what most viewers do not know is  that Deng Wei actually played the "Gu Qin" himself.  He took the time to learn that musical piece.  Even the director praised him for his strong learning ability.

In his upcoming drama "The Legend Of Rosy Clouds" where he is playing the  "Erhu" instrument.  And again, he is learning the particular musical piece that he has to play.

@Antinh85

The point that they were trying to make that Jing's behavior of stalking her, hurting her, failing to keep up his promises, and not doing much is far worse than XL being abusive to her in the past. I don't even know how they can come up with that conclusion. All of the men are equally flawed to me. XL  changed alot because he realized his feelings but what is to say that he will never harm XY again when he gets mad? That is why it hard for me to root for them a couple. Like the time after her coronation ceremony, he purposely seek out her sister to cause harm to her. Then he was going to rescue her but then Jing came. So if he did rescue her, that made everything ok for what he did?  

I guess alot of people see Jing a "simp". He does come off that way. In society, those men are frown upon as they are seen as week and less of a man.  guess that is why people were put off about his character. 

Romans_Revenge:

Again, I never saw Jing as a “stalker” or “wimp” because he kept track of XY. He only did it if he felt that she might be in danger, remember she has very low powers. I’d rather have my boyfriend’s fox spirit keep track of me knowing I can be rescued than have someone else who basically abused me come to my rescue. Please give me a stalker simp any day, atleast I know in my heart he’s not a simp nor weak,he spoils me rotten & does everything for me without me asking. If you want someone to blame, blame the author for giving her favorite character with “great attributes” . In the end love won!

idk anymore how treat such arguments coz basically theyve consumed much of my energy already. and they've all been addressed before. All I know is that "in the end, love won", periodt. I remember she said it herself in an interview that i read, and was posted on mdl i think s1, that Jing is XY's lover and the lost forever is CX {and i think that's why she made Jing the official match, let CX be part of their love story dev't, created a rift b/n Jing and XY, not just once, to make XY realize the part she missed and how her feelings for Jing truly were {of course for there's also a realization on Jing's part}, so when her most beloved cousin helped Hou who had always the wicked desire to defeat Jing as to the point of killing him, it gave her the final blow to lose her trust in CX, she felt betrayed, and wanted to get away from him as to becoming the Jade Mother when she couldn't have the heart to kill him, and no matter how CX pleaded, and it was described in the book how there's no life in XY's eyes when CX looked at her--} and it's a happy ending. i sometimes think it's better if everyone see it like what did TH try to tell her readers or viewers by letting Jing be the cause to finally separate CX and XY, the main characters of her story, who were said to have an unbreakable bond? {as how I just started above} Why not have all MLs 9 lives or be nine tailed fox descendants or be ambitious ones who'll do anything for power or be stronger to protect loved ones? Why have a very obedient and loving Shiqi by Xiaoliu's side? Why even did TH let them meet when they'll separate on several occasions? Why have all the characters go through torture in their past that'll def leave an emotional impact on the characters and how they'd deal w/others in the future? Why create the trouble for Jing and let XY do the most parts before she and Jing worked hand in hand? If it was that easy to deal w/YY and Hou, why did TH let it go that long? Why have the MLs XY met have their own priorities and make things difficult for her? Why make her love life seem complicated? What's the purpose of letting all the main characters meet in QS town? What change would it bring to all of them and the whole of Da Huang or their world? What's XY got to do w/ the other 5 main characters? Like there's so much more to deal w/the story. {But again for me, i chose to just focus on like basically yaojing stuff and sometimes cx just for the part of his connection w/xy and his perception jing and his role like I said on their story and why he was the one xy lost forever}. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

The story of  "A Tree In Sendai" - The Plot 

(short enough to enjoy and not being to spoiled! :D)

In the novel, Su Yi Shui's father Su Cheng, is a prince. But Mu Qingge supported Su Cheng's brother (Su Yi Shui's uncle) to succeed the Throne.  Because Su Yi Shui is the son of a concubine, he has had a difficult life in the palace, since he was a child.

Su Yi Shui wanted to become stronger, but was forcibly accepted as a disciple by Mu Qingge. She is very frivolous on the surface, but in fact she has great affection and righteousness for Su Yi Shui.

By chance, Mu Qingge discovered Su Yi Shui's secret. Seeing that Su Yi Shui was originally destined to be a lonely emperor, Mu Qingge changed his fate against the will of heaven.  By sealing the Monster Spirit Spring (Lingguan) in him with the Golden Elixir.  Mu Qingge was misunderstood as a demon and was hanged to death.  

Just before her death, Su Yi Shui discovered her true intention.  And also that he had loved her without knowing it.  After tremendous dangers, Su Yi Shui found the "Reincarnation Tree".  He gave Half of his Golden Elixir to the tree so that Mu Qingge can be reincarnated.

Twenty years later, Mu Qingge was reincarnated as Xue Zai Ran.

The seal of the Monster Spring being loosened again, the demon cultivator Duntian wanted to use it to recreate the Demon. Su Yi Shui remembered his Master's entrustment and spared no efforts to stop them.  The Monster Spring was returned to the secluded realm.  But Su Yi Shui lost his memory in the process.

But even without his memory, Su Yi Shui fell-in-love with Ran Ran again.  The two of them joined hands.  And after much hardships, finally broke Duntian's conspiracy to protect the common people and return the world to clarity.

Et voilà! Good reading :)!

Symbolika1:

Tong Hua would sooo much having fun reading all through threads and comment S1 :D

:D!!!

Lol. Is this a DW edited one? would love to see him a role like this🥰

@Symbolika1

I thought no spoilers? pls hide it. Haha thanksss :⁠-⁠D

dtsj_sapphire:
Why

...For all your devouement, I give you the Yeshiqi's oups...:D Sam gamgie's Medal of Patience, kindness and love tonight!Here it is:

Cheer to you!

dtsj_sapphire:

@Symbolika1

I thought no spoilers? pls hide it. Haha thanksss :⁠-⁠D

edited! XD

dtsj_sapphire:
Lol. Is this a DW edited one? would love to see him a role like this?

Yeah Bang bang boy! Off I go *hugs*!

Symbolika1:

Hohoho yes yes!I will just talk about  DW skills ok? :p

The picture below shows Deng Wei playing the "Gu Qin".  Tu Shan Jing is supposed to be one of the best "Gu Qin" player in the book/LYF's world ....But what most viewers do not know is  that Deng Wei actually played the "Gu Qin" himself.  He took the time to learn that musical piece.  Even the director praised him for his strong learning ability.

In his upcoming drama "The Legend Of Rosy Clouds" where he is playing the  "Erhu" instrument.  And again, he is learning the particular musical piece that he has to play.

Yesss I read abt it too, and that's one of the reasons im rooting for his acting career to continue bloooming coz he's so dedicated to his chosen roles. *applause*  hoping for more and better projects for him. *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*