We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Chapter 2 Wrap Up and Last Part

for full posts  , check out links

Quig Shui Town

In here, we learn that Quig Shui town did not really belong to all three God tribes. All residence, whether they be god or demon, etc, are equal here. And it said that whether chicken or egg come first is known but it is a civilised busy area. For me it represents that how it exists is not important as much as it  really exists. It was burstling. 
We learn that Shengnong had lost the battle but the general of Shengnong, Gong Gong, was not giving up, he had his troops stationed at the east of Quig Shui. (Shengnong no longer had royal family right?  
Yep all in all Quig Shui had no control from Three God Tribes although it is situated between them, and all the living here are equal. 
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2873329&page=321#p2873329

XiaoQi moments 
The word "sweet" is often used to say Xiao Yao/Xiao Liu feelings toward Shi Qi/Jing quite often. Yep, just two of them is serene.
Jing/Shi Qi had never abandoned his elegant manners. Xiao Liu always had a feeling that Shi Qi might leave one day. Because she's enjoying time with him. One thing is because he looked different and higher than normal individuals living in Quig Shui. Another thing is her not being able to give into believe if someone will stay with her forever because of her abandoned issue. Anyway she was happy he assured her to not leaving.
It's a bit different than from drama. In drama of course we fully see Deng Wei's handsome face but in novel he had scar along his hair line. Not really that important. Just pointing out. Nevertheless, Jing is described to be refine, elegant, sophisticated gentlemen.
And in this part of the story, Xiao Liu and Shi Qi get to spend more time together. They were happy. With their conversation,  I can see that Xiao Liu's life must have been quite rough. The way she explained about how she once wandered and how life was hard and rough for her. So Xiao Liu is chatty and she's also revealing a little of herself to Shi Qi.
And yep Jing got to spend a lot of time with Xiao Liu. ♡

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2874691&page=323#p2874691

Song to lure Jiu Jiu/fei fei

Xiao Liu was still a softie when she actually dealed with a healing cute creature like Jiu Jiu.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2875031&page=323#p2875031

Xiao Liu Met XL

You can see that Xiang Liu is described as ethereal beautiful creature(demon). Xiao Liu saw it that way. Nevertheless, I can sensed that she was so scared in this scene even if she acted coward. But then her determination in not leaving Quig Shui town is so determined. For my taking, it means she did not want involved in any of the political wars going on. We can also sense, apart from beauty, Xiang Liu has rough (very), ruthless, non-nonsense and controlling nature with Xiao Liu. (Lol it stays like that till end). I mean he would not give in to any of Xiao Liu plead. After reading the whole scene, I can confirm that it is his controlling and rough nature and not about trepassing as some fans had mentioned before.  Underneath his controlling nature, he seemed to care about what Xiao Liu had said, "I am just someone who has been discarded. I have no ability to protect myself, I have no one to rely on, I have nowhere to go"
And I also want to mentioned this. About this soldier from Shengnong camp, how he said he had family waiting for him, and that he's going home. That lead me to think about how everyone need comfort place, somewhere to belong, family, and war can bring them tragedy.

And yep after this we get all comforting scene with XiaoQi and how Shi Qi marched into Shengnong army was cool. And the protective and possessive nature of Xiao Liu Towards Shi Qi ♡.

The word home makes me feel something. Is it like Shi Qi is representing her home? But surely ..i feel her getting more attached Shi Qi.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2876079&page=324#p2876079

Ok...now now the a last portion of chapter 2...abstract and overall thought ...

Xiao Liu was as happy as a mouse stealing oil and he felt her back pain lessen. Sprawled on Shi Qi’s back, he gradually fell asleep.
..here I think I she was still not...and think Shi Qi can leave her anytime. As long as he was with her, he was hers. 

Shi Qi tried to make Xiao Liu the most comfortable grass bed and turned the cave into their temporary home. The two of them seemed to be living the hunter’s life in the mountain. Everyday, Shi Qi went out and hunted small game. When he came back, Xiao Liu directed and Shi Qi did and together they cooked dinner. Shi Qi clearly never did this before and he was clumsy and constantly made mistakes. Xiao Liu would guffaw happily, but Shi Qi was too smart and in a few tries he mastered it and that lessened some of the mirth in Xiao Liu.

The days and nights in the mountains were very desolate and those who couldn’t move was even lonelier. Xiao Liu grabbed Shi Qi to talk with him – everything under the sky they talked about. A delicious dish, a spectacular sunset…….Shi Qi quietly listened to it all.
And he finally cooked for her.
And then finally Shi Qi got precious herbs for her.

When Xiao Liu was collecting the herbs, he found two very rare plants and asked if Shi Qi collected it? Shi Qi nodded “Saw it while hunting. You mentioned before.” During this time, Shi Qi spent with Xiao Liu and his speech was getting better. Xiao Liu was ecstatic and wanting to hug and kiss Shi Qi “That’s great! Ma Zhi and Chuan Zi can get a wives now.”

And then one of my fav scene of all time has come.

Xiao Liu said in an angry huff to Shi Qi “One day I’ll find his weakness. If I can’t poison him then I’ll walk backwards.”

Shi Qi had laughter in his eyes and Xiao Liu couldn’t stand the way he always seemed to float above everything so poured him a glass of wine “Drink it!” Shi Qi took it and gulped it down.

Xiao Liu startled “It’s poisoned.”

The laughter in Shi Qi’s eyes never disappeared as his body collapsed softly. Xiao Liu anxiously gave him the antidote and yelled “You idiot!” while his heart felt this indescribable feeling.

And yep XL had come into Xiao Liu 's life. WXL is so pissed because of XL mocking and controlling nature.

After Ma Zi’s wedding, Nine Lives Xiang Liu would occasionally come and sit in the clinic courtyard and drink a few cups of Xiao Liu’s wine and nibble on a few of Xiao Liu’s snacks. When he left his face never even changed expressions and his heartbeat never once skipped a beat. Xiang Liu’s very attitude of not taking Xiao Liu seriously is exactly what pissed Xiao Liu off.

When Xiao Liu entered the medical profession, it all began with the wrong intentions. He wanted to learn to kill someone and not to learn to save someone. Yet here was Xiang Liu eating his poison like candy! Xiao Liu thought and thought and decided to keep on learning, learning how to kill someone. He vowed to keep walking down the wrong path with the goal of poisoning this big demon sooner or later!

To summarized the thoughts, Xiao Liu and Shi Qi had been growing string of attachment. After getting provoke of of her, I think she was even more clingy towards him. I felt after the torment feeling, she got from XL, her attachment to Shi Qi grew.Xiao Liu definetly saw XL as handsome but had she really fascinated with him yet. Well it's not clear. But what is obvious is that he definetly provoke her fear and torment. And she is pissed that she could won over him. So yep XL entering her life is what the title said a road ahead is unknown. 

Waow ! Much to get into cooool! Thx Winny <3 Before entering further into the subject, I 'll first highlight points - words...that are making me tilt more further :) Added also those 2 gifs here that illustrate in motion the last scene you described...

Also  this ?? ? :D :

(bb )

Symbolika1:

Waow ! Much to get into cooool! Thx Winny <3 Before entering further into the subject, I 'll first highlight points - words...that are making me tilt more further :) Added also those 2 gifs here that illustrate in motion the last scene you described...

Also  this ?? ? :D :

(bb )

hehehhe i am waiting for your post...:D but yep those scene... 

Winny Aye:
Winny Aye 8 hours ago
I was listening to Nothing Is Better Than You...sang by Jason Zhang

i so feel...its jing song...

https://youtu.be/6fW9dgz8MJk?si=okQHrCyJ9PGUwQ-K

lyrics in english

Looking back on my old days
No chaos, no panic, no sadness, no injury
In my chaotic life, I failed to meet your gaze
Only emptiness reminded
 Enduring all hard things in my life
Never fight, never grab, never lose, never forget
Bathing in the scorching sun without your sunshine
Only heatwaves retained
Everything has no light
Only your eyes shine bright
Feel free to go to the distance and see the sun
Everywhere seems sad,
While your eyebrows are raised in delight
 I'm waiting for you to enjoy the scenery at night
When you come, you bring wind and rain;
when you left you took my four seasons with you
Without you every best scenery is dull
It began like a tornado,
and went away leaving only dust
Without you even the most beautiful world is a mess.

It reminds me of Jing's words from chapter  38, proposal scene..

Winny Aye:
Jing smiled “Xiao Yao, you were right in saying you’re not an epic beauty. You are…….” Xiao Yao’s nose twitched and Jing lightly tapped her on the nose “Even if the world was extraordinary it would not hold a candle to your one smile.”

for Jing, nothing is better than Xiao Yao...♡

*Adding the full song* :

Here, we can now listen directly <3

@Symbolika1

Thanks so much for sharing...the song...♡♡♡

I am going to listen to it again ...

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

Thanks so much for sharing...the song...♡♡♡

I am going to listen to it again ...

You can...:D - I 'll take my time yes! :) 

Symbolika1:

You can...:D - I 'll take my time yes! :) 

yes please take time...♡♡ ...chill and enjoy

First non wrapped thoughts :p - just sharing with you lightly and spontaniously:

- I think we can integrate the full song post // jiujiu , to show present /and future covering (so later it gives us the opportunity to come back to quote from here, as it is it's evolution - evolution of the same song) - and I find it  clear and complete...(@winny-so to my post i will add thai ver as proof ..soon)..  ?

- Let's see if Peng Peng have some point of view, particuliar scenes  etc from ch2/drama cover to add (as last time) - and we again can talk about those possible, before making the "wrapping tour :p". ?

- I 'll re read on my own today this ch.2 so , maybe I'll get some fresh sight, things to add?

------------------------------------------

Symbolika1:
First non wrapped thoughts :p

Continuing : -At this time he was holding a document  //when we first meet YeShiqi he holds a red flower....    I'm on this post  @ Winny :It sounds odds..

That look he’s only seen once when he was small, it was the way a world renowned giant demon looked at her, it was the look that only someone who had stepped on countless corpses could give off.  //was small? young kid?

Xiao Liu started shaking, the primitive instinct of a living being to fear death.-death as first impression //When the aura of death came hurtling over Xiao Liu tumbled and tried to avoid  -death not life...in comparaison to some points we've been talking about from ch1 :)*

Adjectives of Xiao Liu reaction: shaking,  didn’t dare ,beads of cold sweat  ,he was in excruciating pain ...

- Xiao Liu was covered in sweat and his mouth was bleeding so he couldn’t say a full sentence “You…….can kill me, but I……..still…….have one condition.” Xiang Liu smiled with a corner of his mouth and said “Say it!”
=> Motives “I….I won’t leave Qing Shui Town.” //  Xiao Liu understood that Xiang Liu was interested in his ability to make poison and as long as he didn’t leave Qing Shui Town then Xiang Liu couldn’t send him to kill the Xuan Yuan generals and officers.
// "I chose to be Wen Xiao Liu in Qing Shui Town".  

- Make whatever concoction I ask of you. All other times you can continue being your healer in Qing Shui Town. But when I summon you then you must obey immediately.”  

-> Xiang Liu stared at him and Xiao Liu didn’t dare to move but the beads of cold sweat came down and there where unshed tears in his eyes because the hard protective shell placed in the last tens of years got forcibly peeled open. 

@ Winny Aye 

I  agree  with your presentation of XL.

What touched me the most is this chapter regarding their meeting  is this : 

"Who am I?”
He raised his head and allowed his entire expression to be seen by Xiang Liu I am just someone who has been discarded. I have no ability to protect myself, I have no one to rely on, I have nowhere to go, so that is why I chose to be Wen Xiao Liu in Qing Shui Town. If my lord will allow, I wish that I could be Wen Xiao Liu for the rest of my life.”
Xiang Liu stared at him and Xiao Liu didn’t dare to move but the beads of cold sweat came down and there where unshed tears in his eyes because the hard protective shell placed in the last tens of years got forcibly peeled open.

in comparison to chapter 1 her meeting with 9 head demon is full of hurt not just the physical hurt - 40 lashes with the whip- but emotional hurt. 

then we have also this 

"Xiang Liu kept staring at Shi Qi and Xiao Liu got nervous and actually grabbed Shi Qi’s face like a child would and yelled “Don’t you get any ideas about him. He’s mine.”

Xiang Liu was startled and was about to smile but stopped himself. He coughed a few times"

I like that  we can see that he  has a soft side as well   and wants to smile  this us not a wicked smile but a fun smile due to what WXL said.  Maybe just maybe this is a  1 st time someone who should fear him,  brought this sudden reaction out of   him?  I do not know  of course

@Symbolika1

Xiao Liu started shaking, the primitive instinct of a living being to fear death.-death as first impression //When the aura of death came hurtling over Xiao Liu tumbled and tried to avoid  -death not life...in comparaison to some points we've been talking about from ch1 :)

@peng-peng

in comparison to chapter 1 her meeting with 9 head demon is full of hurt not just the physical hurt - 40 lashes with the whip- but emotional hurt.

yes..its like her trauma in the past is coming back...

with its the opposite side of Xiao Liu that these two men open her up...one has provoke her feminity&caring and the other past trauma

Than tadaaa!!!

Symbolika1:
Continuing :

Yeshiqi arrive to save her <3: Shi Qi ran towards Xiao Liu and his spiritual energy was stronger than expected because he deflected all the soldiers trying to stop him. But these were trained soldiers and if he took down two then four more would step up so Xiao Liu yelled “Shi Qi, stop! My orders.”
Shi Qi stopped and the soldiers encircled him and glared but Shi Qi didn’t even look at him and only stared at Xiang Liu “I. Am taking Xiao Liu.”

Notice the tone changing in xiao Liu voice please, as soon as Yeshiqi is by her side at that moment: 

=> Xiao Liu tried to look alluring  

Winny Aye:
Shi Qi slowed down and turned to look at Xiao Liu and his lips touched Xiao Liu’s forehead. His hot breath brushed over Xiao Liu’s face and Shi Qi stiffly turned “Don’t be……scared.”
Perhaps it was because he was just tormented by Xiang Liu. Or because his hard shell that was forcibly opened wasn’t fully shut yet. Xiao Liu really craved this feeling of reliance and he closed his eyes and rested his head on Shi Qi’s shoulder and his head was pressed to Shi Qi’s neck. He was like a cat curled up against him...

Hahaha love the cat word - while she is curled in fox chest <3

Winny Aye:
Chapter 2 Wrap Up and Last Part

for full posts  , check out links

Quig Shui Town

(bb to read this part! and look into your answers, coffee break <3 ) The differences are abyssal between  Xl and TSJ first meeting with Xiao Yao/liu OmG :D

Winny Aye:
First non wrapped thoughts :p - just sharing with you lightly and spontaniously:

Reminder :D....