Winny Aye:
Super looking forward to the scene..its like hes going to kiss her ..I hope its passionate serene one like in ep28..?

Hahaha that would be awsome! <3

Symbolika1:

And he feels for her from that very moment she SHOW she doesn't pity him, way back in the little hospice, after the night that wrapped Jing's hand covered her for the wax...etc :p ...a long story in the story...

just another moment that is explicit that there is no pity *sight*

XIAO YAO ANSWER =>

Not re writing the book neither the drama...

Naaahh but the look on xy’s face while Jing is about to kiss her says a LOT! Omg!! This is how I’ll be looking at my future bf?.

TinaL:
Lol I can't see that comment, probably had the user blocked I guess. What's the @?

Romans_Revenge:
Yaaaaayyy knew I could always count on you ?. My sweet sweet Abraham, the look XY is giving Jing says it all.

I love how she is letting her go in this leacked pic! Her eye expression! Kuddos madame Yang Zi et monsieur Deng Wei <3

Romans_Revenge:

Naaahh but the look on xy’s face while Jing is about to kiss her says a LOT! Omg!! This is how I’ll be looking at my future bf?.

Phenomenal acting skills, so sweet!

Winny Aye:
well..some kiddi or maybe old kiddie who only watch all XL hotness...but not drama....?

Yeay...like too many are doing: zap zap, let's cut this, let's cut that, the story and the drama end up as some broken puzzle!. Oh well, not my probl. I love them all. The story is amazing. The ending is happy. And Xiao Yao/Jings have all my heart too :)

****Fully enjoying it****

@Symbolika1 

Yeah I have that user blocked. I tend to block unreasonable, delusional yl fans. Sick and tired of their nonsense. 

Romans_Revenge:

That's what I'm talking about she looks so in love. It's like she has completely given herself to him 

Romans_Revenge:

Now I’m greedy for more leaked pics ?,can someone hack into their system & release just 1 more YaoJing scene??

Symbolika1:

just another moment that is explicit that there is no pity *sight*

XIAO YAO ANSWER =>

Not re writing the book neither the drama...

This scene is when Jing finally realized XY has him in her heart completely. No wonder he kissed her sooo sexy like that. XY better than me, we would’ve finalized this in the bedroom?.

Romans_Revenge:

Now I’m greedy for more leaked pics ?,can someone hack into their system & release just 1 more YaoJing scene??

Patience! :D

Feel them breathing...

Symbolika1:

Yeay...like too many are doing: zap zap, let's cut this, let's cut that, the story and the drama end up as some broken puzzle!. Oh well, not my probl. I love them all. The story is amazing. The ending is happy. And Xiao Yao/Jings have all my heart too :)

****Fully enjoying it****

yesss I enjoy the drama, the novel, characters and everything ....YAOJING IS LIFE!?

Romans_Revenge:

Im greedily waiting ...hopefully more pics leak out...?:)

Symbolika1:

Patience! :D

Feel them breathing...

Giirrrll staaawwwpp it ?, Jing is making XY lose her breath… singing *can you keep up,baby boy make me lose my breath* -destiny child. I’m surprised how XY was able to restrain herself from kissing him more.