We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 cometawatcher:

Sorry, not XL, I meant Cang Xuan 😅 . I corrected. I've always thought it was to protect CX. 

I see okay because that surprised me there. Ahahaha, it's fine hehe

@Winny Aye 

My mistake. Sorry. I didn't mean to write xl. I meant Cang Xuan. 

@cometawatcher

Yes...she was jealous of FFYY when she saw her walking towards them when ? And she tried to make jing jealous

This was when she was still Wen Xiao Liu right? That was awkward for TSJ and her. Hehe ,how she reacted made me think that that is part of her reason in getting back her female form. She dressed well, chose beauty over comfort when CX said TSJ wanted to meet her and she even flipped her hair along the way, that was v girly and cute. Ahaha That's why I think that way. 

kayjxy:

@cometawatcher

I thought X Y wanted to learn archery to protect XL?

Why would she need to protect XL for? It interests me why you think that way, mind to give me more details of that, I may have misunderstood you, thank u, hehe. At first I thought it was due to her jealousy of FFYY who excels in archery and is engaged to TSJ, but then later, it was more of to protect her cousin since FFYY threw an arrow at him through the help of XL when they were still in Qingshui and maybe for her self-defense as well since after her torture, her powers weakened. 

I think she meant CX. Actually it was to compete with FFYY cos of Jing but also found it useful to use that to protect CX later on.

@cometawatcher

They are annoying. At the beginning, I actually didn't mind who she picks. I just liked the drama and enjoyed all the interactions...but their bashing got tiring...and it's an everyday thing (sources: LYF FB groups). They call jing, stalker and a loser. Or saying that thanks to XL, LYF is successful. Without XL, LYF would have been boring.... I'm a fan of the drama. I don't follow any of the actors, but their constant insults are ruining the drama for me.

That is one ugly truth when things get out of control. And that is just FB. (sigh) that thing happened here on mdl as well I think particularly the early days of the drama (sigh again)

@WinnyAye

Guess I am being ridiculous these days. My head bursting. Their level of bashing Jing is sort of hilarious. I'd like to think people can have different opinion, some XL fans were trying out with fake info.. But their whole digging up the the things to throw at Jing is quite crazy. And if we judge them they will come out like why so serious about it. Its just fiction.. why call them off. Im on main section ..and was writing ....i feel somehow ridiculus..Well its anyone can enjoy anything but at1 certain point it isnt. Judging on a person on hating something or loving something may look shallow. However, I dont think its wrong to judge a person on who just keep praising something and keep slashing another thing such a way sometimes even with no so true info..or true info  but in different direction than the plot. And yes we do judge the book by its cover and their words on certain thing or action . And fiction do reflect reality. ..

Yup (sigh) why did it have to go this further. Some of the characters' situations indeed reflect reality and that's why this drama is worth enjoying and watching and not to compete with other characters' fans and trigger fan wars, it's ugly. With all the recycling  (forgive my word hehe) of TSJ bashing, it just proves to me that Deng Wei did an awesome job playing TSJ and TSJ and Xiaoyao's story indeed captured many viewers hearts💕 thinking like this gives me comfort hehe

cometawatcher:

Sorry, not XL, I meant Cang Xuan 😅 . I corrected. I've always thought it was to protect CX. 

Yes i think its to protect CX too..its all ok..typo wrong..😊

kayjxy:

@cometawatcher

Yes...she was jealous of FFYY when she saw her walking towards them when ? And she tried to make jing jealous

This was when she was still Wen Xiao Liu right? That was awkward for TSJ and her. Hehe ,how she reacted made me think that that is part of her reason in getting back her female form. She dressed well, chose beauty over comfort when CX said TSJ wanted to meet her and she even flipped her hair along the way, that was v girly and cute. Ahaha That's why I think that way. 

Oh yeah I remember that part lol, but in the novel CX actually heard the maids talking about how pretty she looks & her “ friend” will be very happy to see her, while XY was happily saying you think so? You think this dress will really look good on me? CX was very jealous to hear XY happily dressing for Jing lol. They changed that part in the drama to him not standing in front of her chamber.

kayjxy:

@cometawatcher

That was the main reason why she decided to change to her female form, cos she didn’t care at first but seeing FFYY triggered her & she also got jealous. Believe it or not XY DOES get jealous a lot when it comes to Jing  lol.

Romans_Revenge:

I think she meant CX. Actually it was to compete with FFYY cos of Jing but also found it useful to use that to protect CX later on.

Yup she corrected that, 'twas mistyped hehe, I was just surprised with why XL. With Xiaoyao's jealousy, I thought of the time she and TSJ with the Fangfeng siblings, well not really biologically but yeah, that time, and FFYY showed off her archery skills, XY praised her but with the emphasis of TSJ being lucky to have her or maybe the other way around ahahaha pls correct me here😂 I find her jealousy cute but at the same time, I feel hurt for TSJ...

Romans_Revenge:

Oh yeah I remember that part lol, but in the novel CX actually heard the maids talking about how pretty she looks & her “ friend” will be very happy to see her, while XY was happily saying you think so? You think this dress will really look good on me? CX was very jealous to hear XY happily dressing for Jing lol. They changed that part in the drama to him not stand in front of her chamber.

The emphasis on "friend" hahaha. So the book version for that part was more cruel to CX then? Ahahaha bad... I may need to reread the book, it's been a while, but there are some parts that are just unforgettable. hehehe

It’s funny cos XY says something but does a complete 360 when it comes to Jing.  Jing may never know that XY learning archery, changing into her female form, getting jealous & worried is all because of him. He only learned how bad she’s been sleeping for 7+ years & crying in his arms was all because XY didn’t hold back & told him everything.  The G. Emperor has always been direct when it came to YaoJing, he may be in his kingdom but he knows what goes on with his daughter & can tell if she’s in love.he always saw how much she loved Jing so when they broke up he kept telling her, he’ll go & bring Jing back.

Romans_Revenge:

That was the main reason why she decided to change to her female form, cos she didn’t care at first but seeing FFYY triggered her & she also got jealous. Believe it or not XY DOES get jealous a lot when it comes to Jing  lol.

that's how I see it as well. Xiaoyao's possessiveness of TSJ is one that makes me push for them, that's a real feel for me, I mean girls/women, in general, specifically those in love, for sure do act like her, and even with just a crush right? some act like the gf when it's just one sided hahahaha. I was like that before ahahaha. 

Romans_Revenge:

It’s funny cos XY says something but does a complete 360 when it comes to Jing.  Jing may never know that XY learning archery, changing into her female form, getting jealous & worried is all because of him. He only learned how bad she’s been sleeping for 7+ years & crying in his arms was all because XY didn’t hold back & told him everything.  The G. Emperor has always been direct when it came to YaoJing, he may be in his kingdom but he knows what goes on with his daughter & can tell if she’s in love.he always saw how much she loved Jing so when they broke up he kept telling her, he’ll go & bring Jing back.

Xiaoyao's father, the Grand Emperor, is on the YJ boat tehehe💕

dropping by for some DW updates-- red cap and shoes, black upper, tucked in inside sleeveless, his DIY tattered jeans that i really loveeee^⁠_⁠^, loving his ootd 🔥🖤💙❤️

ohhh my🔥🔥

his long legs haha

like this angle a lot😻

this angle though 🤭 🔥

cuutee 🤏🤏 idk though what's w/the kind of clenched fist--

https://weibo.com/7643056187/Np1iFvQab

video, his catwalk in a bit slowmo ver 🔥🔥

dtsj_sapphire:

dropping by for some DW updates-- red cap and shoes, black upper, tucked in inside sleeveless, his DIY tattered jeans that i really loveeee^⁠_⁠^, loving his ootd 🔥🖤💙❤️

ohhh my🔥🔥

his long legs haha

like this angle a lot😻

this angle though 🤭 🔥

cuutee 🤏🤏 idk though what's w/the kind of clenched fist-- 

https://weibo.com/7643056187/Np1iFvQab

video, his catwalk in a bit slowmo ver 🔥🔥

Looking good, I’m not surprised the women let their boyfriends dress like him lol. I think him clenching his fingers may be due to him feeling cold