@winny aye

One time she dreamed about Jing kissing her and it was as sweet as dew in her dream, but when she woke it was only bitterness in her mouth, even drinking honey water it turned bitter.

Xiao Yao didn’t want to remember and would rather not open her eyes and keep it tightly shut. All she could see would be them together and the memory was so clear and the warmth was still lingering on her lips. But everything was gone.

It has been a while since I read the novel can you tell me exactly what chapter this was in again? 

TinaL:

@winny aye

One time she dreamed about Jing kissing her and it was as sweet as dew in her dream, but when she woke it was only bitterness in her mouth, even drinking honey water it turned bitter.

Xiao Yao didn’t want to remember and would rather not open her eyes and keep it tightly shut. All she could see would be them together and the memory was so clear and the warmth was still lingering on her lips. But everything was gone.

It has been a while since I read the novel can you tell me exactly what chapter this was in again? 

Its chapter 26... i think its the middle. .before was her and XL scene in deep down sea but then back she dreamt of Jing's kisses...

Winny Aye:

Its chapter 26... i think its the middle. .before was her and XL scene in deep down sea but then back she dreamt of Jing's kisses...

Alright thank you! 

BabyAqua:
Hi everyone! I am late to the party ?

*waves* Welcome here! :) Have a cha and feel cosy...

BabyAqua:
TSJ decided to die when he thought he lost XY

He barricaded her from the unstoppable fire. Haven't he done so=> Xiao Yao wouldn't be able to be saved and brought back to life after. She would just have irrevocably turned to ashes. The end :'(.

100% Love and a beautifull act of self-abnegation. 100% different from suicide.

Because it  require a great act of selflessness to choose Abnegation. This is the martyr path.

dtsj_sapphire:
Ahhhh can't get enough??? that v neck though ??? {brb} ?

Beautifull thx! <3

I am loving all those fan arts of our TSJ . Thanks  for sharing them. 

Winny Aye:
lips

*blushing* :D

peng-peng:

I am loving all those fan arts of our TSJ . Thanks  for sharing them. 

De rien c'est une joie!

Regarding the plum forest,  since he could escape from the formation, couldn’t he just bring her out first? I just assumed he was too overwhelmed with sadness to think straight ;)

by the way how to quote segments? I tried to press quote and it appended the entire post, when i tried to delete some segments, it deleted the entire quoted post :((

Winny Aye:
but then back she dreamt of Jing's kisses...

No comments! :D

BabyAqua:
he could escape from the formation

He couldn't :). 

For small parts quoting just highlight/select the quoting will appear :). 

Symbolika1:

He barricaded her from the unstoppable fire. Haven't he done so=> Xiao Yao wouldn't be able to be saved and brought back to life after. She would just have irrevocably turned to ashes. The end :'(.

100% Love and a beautifull act of self-abnegation. 100% different from suicide.

Because it  require a great act of selflessness to choose Abnegation. This is the martyr path.

Extrait of the novel:

_He kissed her cheek, but her face was still as white as fresh snow. She didn’t blush for him.

He kissed her eyes, but her eyelashes didn’t flutter like a butterfly’s wing.

He kissed her lips and sucked but her lips were tightly shut and cold and hard. She would no longer open like a flower for him so he could taste the world’s sweetest nectar._

Now => :) for the part that Jing couldn't extinguish the flames all by himself , after having used his primordial essence, where a full group with their powers- can very berely access:

(quotes ep21)The final stage of the maze started and every single cherry blossom turned into a flickering flame and a burning inferno lit up to destroy everything so that even if the Grand Emperor and the Yellow Emperor wanted to destroy all there would be no proof left.

+

(quotes from Xiao xiao pov) “If we’re not back in half an hour that means we’re all dead. You two take his highness back to Sheng Nong Mountain immediately. ”

The flames licked them from all sides and they could only use all their power to hold off the flames and at most they could withstand only half an hour inside.

Hope it helped! :)

Thanks for the clarification! I will need to read the novel while waiting for season two…

Finally found the courage to watch the break up episodes… practically with fingers over my eyes. But I must say, Deng wei cries beautifully. Really gets you in the heart. Well done for such a new actor! 

BabyAqua:

Thanks for the clarification! I will need to read the novel while waiting for season two…

Finally found the courage to watch the break up episodes… practically with fingers over my eyes. But I must say, Deng wei cries beautifully. Really gets you in the heart. Well done for such a new actor! 

Bravo! You are brave! ...I can only encourage you to read the book .

I read from here on dark mode https://readlightnovel.app/lost-you-forever/chapter-1.

Yes Deng Wei (again :D) really get's you. Wish him a serene and beautifull carreer.