( Cr.to owners :D)

Hi guys! Is there a specific forum room where people monitor the S2 release news? I can *kind of* wait till Jan/Feb but if we have to endure till summer 2024.... aaaa!!!! I'm trying to distract myself with other dramas but I can't (my suffering rant haha)

TRENDING NEWS today:

=> [ENG] Xiena asking Yangzi to invite Dengwei to #我们的美好生活 Our Wonderful life !

Link to full video :p =>https://twitter.com/i/status/1719236595189268708

Akudie:
Hi guys! Is there a specific forum room where people monitor the S2 release news? I can *kind of* wait till Jan/Feb but if we have to endure till summer 2024.... aaaa!!!! I'm trying to distract myself with other dramas but I can't (my suffering rant haha)

Hi! *waves*  Have a cha! ....

Well we monitor ourselves as we can...just look at this thread :D...we are sooo impatient too!  <3 ! And same, zero drama could hold my attention...Can't wait to get the closure ;)! There is   no specific waiting room, but they are 2 super active threads: our here (updating as fast as we can from all social medias) - Xiao Yao & Jing centered. And you have de XL centered one in S1  section.            * Told y'a all I guess! *cheer* and feel as at "home" :) *

Winny Aye 

if This title Eternally Yearning for You is for other characters than Qiang Xuan/CX, she did not have to mention about others experiencing it a time during the story but in the end its core mainly for her ML..CX..

Its clearly stated XY doesnt fall in love with CX, ML. She compared to TSJ being main love interest. If TSJ is just being another main character ....she did not particularly have to mention "love interest"., followed it with XY not fall for CX. 

For me TH's intention is super crystal clear 1001..++%.. but of course some fans take only what they like. 

on the part of CX and the title, for me, there's a reason why cx is ml1 but didn't get the girl and it's an interesting story coz not a typical fl-ml end game. also why Jing's ml2 and mentioned on the romance part, XY's lover, in my simple understanding, is that he gets the girl, they'll fall in love, will cause a rift bn ml1 and fl eventually leading to ml1 losing fl in the end or like the "unbreakable bond" bn fl and ml1 for years will have a crack or will weaken till it's irreparable. that kind of thing. not sure if im making myself clear here though. haha anyway, i think the addition of Jing to the story is impt not only for XY to have someone she's been looking for to spend the rest of her lifetime with or let her exp the love she had before or to make her believe in that kind of love again but also for CX to see how his kind of love is different from Jing's and why there's now that space bn him and XY and why he lost her.

yearning for or lovesickness will def have various interpretations and so the imperfections, like it's not one word one meaning, and she did say either this or that. and coz of my yaojing brain activated, i thought of yaojing situation, the engagement or like arranged marriage for Jing, the break up, like there's always a hindrance or that which will separate them or cause them to be separated from each other. but as she said that those chars she mentioned will exp that at some point. 

Akudie:

hiii, we're all suffering from waiting but if they follow like 12 month period before the next season, well--- (⁠T⁠T⁠) but if they like shorten it to like say 3/4 mos., then we'll expect it earlier but we'll see, there's some activities this nov and dec that i read so hopefully they'll give us some updates, if not early next year, if still none--- im going to lose my patience too haha. started a new drama too and will try another novel later but since im still active here, it's been on hold lol. try to check in here once in a while i guess or other threads you want to check in, like in s1 or the main comment section -- s1 is more active though or twitter {X}. i think soon as there's news abt it, it'll spread like wildfire. :⁠-⁠D

dtsj_sapphire:
on hold

Others drama screens for now.... :D

While waiting to see them getting the merry peacefull days :

Symbolika1:

TRENDING NEWS today:

=> [ENG] Xiena asking Yangzi to invite Dengwei to #我们的美好生活 Our Wonderful life !

Link to full video :p =>https://twitter.com/i/status/1719236595189268708

lol, yesss thanks for sharing it here :⁠-⁠D, saw it on weibo and not so much familiar with her but i just learned she's the wife of one of lyf's ost singer Zhang Jie or Jason Zhang --with "Nothing is better than you" and weve just found a yaojing haha.love it.?? yesterday's purple posts and now DW being mentioned and he also shared a short vid on his weibo, loving all these updates.???

Symbolika1:

Others drama screens for now.... :D

haha kind of like this :⁠-⁠D

dtsj_sapphire:

lol, yesss thanks for sharing it here :⁠-⁠D, saw it on weibo and not so much familiar with her but i just learned she's the wife of one of lyf's ost singer Zhang Jie or Jason Zhang --with "Nothing is better than you" and weve just found a yaojing haha.love it.?? yesterday's purple posts and now DW being mentioned and he also shared a short vid on his weibo, loving all these updates.???

Yes finger crossed=> That this happen! :D

ill just add here his weibo update {im sure almost all of us have seen it already haha} 

Symbolika1:

( Cr.to owners :D)

ahhh ive a video for that second photo, ill add in a few mins :⁠-⁠D thanks for that reminder haha. i like the edit. that first one really is one i hope he'll get a chance to play, like CSI ? love it.

Symbolika1:

Yes finger crossed=> That this happen! :D

*it will happen* haha

im sure most of us have seen DW's w. update but i'll still add it here :⁠-⁠D.

https://weibo.com/3005331561/NqqMs46aj

caption-- "saw it" 

??⛵?️  + his beautiful voice is ???

before I sleep...want to add 2 more aesthetics..

great great time..

see u

dtsj_sapphire:

*it will happen* haha