Winny Aye:
We have done up to chapter 8. Soon we are getting more of Xiao Yao and Jing. So I want to recall Xiao Liu and Shi Qi scenes ...

Wonderfull recap thank you Winny I 'm touched <3!

Novel :chapter 1..

The man’s eyes opened and he looked towards Xiao Liu. The sunlight shone through the window and bathed Xiao Liu in light. His cheeks were red and it was illuminated by the sunlight like a piece of beautiful jade with red spots on it.

Chapter 1

Because of the pain, Xiao Liu could feel the man shaking but his eyes remained closed and he tightly bit his lips quietly enduring. He battered body was naked and everywhere was the signs of torture meant to degrade and shame him. Yet his behavior remained lofty and composed.

Xiao Liu realized he probably reacted this way to the torture as well, the person being shamed having more dignity than the person shaming. The person torturing him would have been filled with even more rage and therefore increased the torture.

Theme Song for Tushan Jing/Ye Shi Qi character ...."Heal"

You are the moonlight that caress the scars left by time
Healing the past
You are the breeze that dispels the lies in world
Healing the changes of life
You are the warm sun that opens the window to darkness
Removing the confusion
You are the flowers that bloom with the fragrance of life
Healing my time
I've kissed your sweetness and your warmth
I've kissed your purity and your truth
No more wandering hearts
and no more panic in love
No more hardships.
Time all turn into sweetness
I promised to love you deep and treasure you lifelong
I promised a lifetime companionship
to the end of the world
You are no longer alone, and I am no longer sorrowful
Along with you I can bloom and grow
Your wounds that can't be cure have healed

Yes XiaoJing heal each other...♡

Beautifull recap Winny! <3 

Chapter 2:

Ye Shi Qi learning herbal medicine  :

years had passed and Shi Qi still looked thin and weak. But his strength was stronger than anyone suspected. Carrying water pails, cutting wood, brewing medicine, grinding herbs, he could do it all. He had an especially keen memory.

Ma Zi and Chuan Zi followed Xiao Liu for over ten years and still couldn’t remember some of the herbs. Shi Qi was different, whatever the herb if he heard it once from Xiao Liu he would remember it.

+ When the time was up, Xiao Liu dug out the hard dirt lump and cracked it open. A fragrant smell came wafting out. Xiao Liu split the chicken in thirds, one part went into the food bag, he gave Shi Qi the bigger remaining portion “You must finish, you are too skinny.” Xiao Liu ate his portion and watched Shi Qi. He was still the same, every gesture was elegant and refined, as if he was seated at the most lofty banquet eating the most incredible food. Xiao Liu sighed “Shi Qi, you’ll leave sooner or late.” Shi Qi glanced at him “I. Won’t.”

Chapter 3:
- Xiao Liu, exhaling in relief: "I thought I was done for, but then I saw it was you, not him."
This moment of relief encapsulates the depth of Xiao Liu's trust in Ye Shiqi and the profound    impact he has on her sense of safety. 

Chapter 4:

Unexpectedly, Shi Qi raised his head and despite the faint blush, his clear eyes were filled with laughter. Xiao Liu was stunned and the only thought he had in his head was “A wolf in sheep’s clothing!”

Xiao Liu was so embarrassed and it was his turn to blush red so he vented his frustration out on Chuan Zi. He rushed forward yelling “Chuan Zi! Where did you get the nerve to learn to whore! Where did you get the money?

:D.....

Chapter 5:

Jing's Protective Nature and Emotional Nuances: 

Amidst the political maneuvering, Jing's protectiveness towards Xiao Liu becomes palpable. His negotiation skills and unwavering commitment to Xiao Liu's safety highlight a character capable of navigating both societal expectations and personal relationships.

"You don’t have to be alone."

Chapter 6:

Protective and Caring Dynamic

Intimacy and Connection

Recognition of True Selves

The Bright Warm Sun

Vibrant Flowers and Blooming Courtyard

Crystal Wind Chime

Release of Cold from the Crystal Chimes

The Warmth of the Setting

Xiao Liu put on a robe and walked out to the corridor. Jing stood up in the courtyard and looked directly at him. The bright warm sun, the vibrant flowers, and a gentleman. Like a painting, it was so utterly beautiful. Xiao Liu walked up to Jing and he reached out to touch his face as if to confirm he was real. Xiao Liu slightly leaned his head to feel the warmth of his palm. 

Chapter 7:

"Xuan won but didn’t feel happy whereas Jing lost and was smiling."  

Chapter 8:

- "Xiao Liu’s mouth was suddenly shut by Shi Qi’s hand. Xiao Liu struggled but Shi Qi wouldn’t release his hand. Finally Xiao Liu naughtily licked the center of his palm with his tongue and Shi Qi was like being hit with an electric shock and released him. Xiao Liu was also shocked by what he just did and his mouth was gaping open and his entire face was flaming red.

"...but once my brother knows he will hunt me down no matter where I go. I was afraid he would hurt you and Lao Mu and them so I had to go back to being Tu Shan Jing. If I am in the open, then my brother will know where his target is and not aim wildly.” 

-Shi Qi quietly held Xiao Liu and Xiao Liu quietly listened to his heartbeat. In this place of death, separated from the world’s enticements and entanglements, it made the complicated relationship between a man and a woman so very simple. It was just him and her. * 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Added few moments too from covered chapters and drama episodes <3

Winny Aye:

Upcoming scene in chapter 9..im reading 

Cant wait...!

Winny Aye:
We have done up to chapter 8. Soon we are getting more of Xiao Yao and Jing. So I want to recall Xiao Liu and Shi Qi scenes ...

I also summarized Jing's story from chapter 1 to 8. Maybe it would give some insight to his story

abbreviation list: 

WXL: Wen Xiao Liu          YSQ: Ye Shi Qi    XL: Xiang Liu           CX: Cang Xuan

FFYY: Fang Feng Yi Yang               QS: Qing Shui (the name of the town)

YSQ/Jing's Chronicle prior to the event in Dragon bone prison

Events involved Jing

External circumstance 

WXL rescued Jing from the river (Chapter 1)

6 month later, Jing almost recovered, he saw WXL getting blush when he saw his naked body. Jing got named YSQ. He wanted to stay with WXL in Huichun Clinic. Since then, he did all XY's housework, learned about medicines and followed WXL everywhere. (Ch1)

More than 2 years passed. Jing followed WXL to the forest where WXL encountered XL. Jing later traced to Shennong camp and carried injured WXL out. He looked after WXL's wound for 12 daysl. "Perhaps it was because he was just tormented by Xiang Liu. Or because his hard shell that was forcibly opened wasn’t fully shut yet. Xiao Liu really craved this feeling of reliance and he closed his eyes and rested his head on Shi Qi’s shoulder and his head was pressed to Shi Qi’s neck."

I know, you’re Shi Qi. I wish you stayed Shi Qi for the rest of your life. But I know that isn’t possible. But for each day you don’t leave, then you are Shi Qi for an additional day, and you have to listen to me……. (Chapter 2). WXL told him his past. Jing quietly listened.

WXL was captured, interrogated and punished with 40 lashes by XL. "Xiao Liu didn’t dare to move but the beads of cold sweat came down and there where unshed tears in his eyes because the hard protective shell placed in the last tens of years got forcibly peeled open.( I am just someone who has been discarded. I have no ability to protect myself, I have no one to rely on, I have nowhere to go) (Chapter 2)

1 year later, in Mazi's wedding, XY wanted to poison XL but failed. She was frustrated, gave Jing the wine with poison and Jing got poisoned. " Xiao Liu anxiously gave him the antidote and yelled “You idiot!” while his heart felt this indescribable feeling." (Chapter 2)

XL came to Mazi's wedding to congratulate with a gift. After the wedding, XL occasionally passed by Huichun Clinic to drink wine and had some snack prepared by WXL. WXL life became busy, he studied poison and made poison

Lao Mu & Mazi was humiliated by Ah Nian. WXL wanted YSQ to help him to fight against Xuan. However YSQ run away (when he recognised Ah Nian). WXL was disappointed.

WXL returned home after meeting XL. YSQ had prepared warm bed,

6 months later, WXL didn't normalize with YSQ yet. "Xiao Liu hurried back to his room, the hard shell around his heart already sealed shut again. It was his moment of softened pity that caused him to be confused for a while but now he was back to thinking clear again. Every person arrived alone on this Earth and would depart alone. There was no one to rely on. How much hope and reliance one had today, was how much pain and suffering one would endure down the road. Rather than that happening, it was better to not have it to begin with." (Chapter 3)

XL picked up WXL when he was swimming in the cold river due to disappointment. They had some good time. WXL later joked about XL's head and XL bit WXL and discovered the secret of his blood.  

YSQ saw the "kiss" sign on WXL's neck. YSQ prepared warm, clean bed set for WXL when he returned home from hiding in Xuan's wine cellar. WXL reminded himself that he should not get used to YSQ's care

"Since Shi Qi temporarily couldn’t go back, then he’ll let him stay for now. A temporary companion, and this brief period in what was a long life would one day be forgotten." (Chapter 3)

XL got injury, sucked blood again, WXL drew charcoal on XL's face and recorded that using his gorilla mirror. He hid in Xuan's wine cellar for 3 days. 

YSQ promised to be by his side whenever WXL needed him. WXL realized his petty anger at Shi Qi was totally pointless. They bashed under the sun together. WXL realized having companion while basking felt particularly nice for some reason (Chapter 4)

A few months later, YSQ found WXL in the forest with broken legs and carried him home. He saw the "kiss" on WXL's neck again

Because of Chuanzi's wedding, WXL made appointment with XL, sharing her past with XL. At the end, XL broke the tree branch, WXL felt, got broken leg.

2nd month the year after, Tian Er married to Chuanzi. WXL and YSQ observed Tian Er and Chuanzi on the river bank: Xiao Liu leaned on his crutches and watched them from a distance with Shi Qi beside him. WXL shared his opinion: “This is actually an interesting gamble. Tian Er doesn’t believe Chuan Zi will want to be with her forever so right now she’s giving him all fake affection. But the more Tian Er is nice to him, the more Chuan Zi is nicer to her. The fake affection will gradually be mixed with real feeling, and as a lifetime passes even the false becomes true. But during this process it’s not without risk. Tian Er is gambling with her heart and if Chuan Zi dared to discard her then one of them is going to end up dead.”

YSQ prepared warm soup, warm bed and dried WXL's hair.

Xiao Liu said softly “You shouldn’t spoil me. If I get used to it, what’ll I do when you leave.” “I won’t leave.” Xiao Liu smiled, millions made promises, it was hard to find one who kept them. If he was Shi Qi, it might’ve been easier, but he wasn’t just Shi Qi. (chapter 4)

XL brought WXL to see the moon on the ocean, the shell around his heart soften again. Later, WXL persuaded XL to leave Gong Gong and got punished by XL, falling into the river (Chapter 4)

A few month later, YSQ was recognised by Jing Je. WXY was disappointed. Xiao Liu told Lao Mu: ‘Don’t worry, I’ll be with you until you are old and send you off. You’re life span is shorter so I’ll be with you until you die. I won’t let you be all alone, with no one to rely on and no one to talk to. Who knows who will be with me until I die………”. Meeting Jing by the river, WXL told Jing that "If you really can’t beat them, then come back. You can keep brewing medicine for me, at least you won’t starve to death.” (Chapter 4)

WXL asked Jing to deliver herb medicine to Shen nong Army. Jing agreed to help. (Chapter 5)

XL threatened WXL that he would harm Jing if he did not tell Jing  to get herb medicine for shennong army

Jing and XL collaborated to rescued WXL from Xuan. He gave him precious medicine for WXL's hands. (Ch5)

CX tortured WXL since he helped XL and kidnaped Ah Nian (Chapter 5)

Jing found WXL in the pool and brought him to his residence. When WXL got up, he leaned on Jing for comfort. (Chapter 6)

Jing still showed his care for WXL (bringing snack, let her play chess with Xuan the way he liked) (Chapter 7)

XL used WXL as bait to kill Xuan. WXL helped XL but protected Xuan at the last minnute and got injured. WXL and XL got arousal in the pool. Then XL left when he sensed Jing nearby (Chapter 6)

FFYY arrived in QS Town. WXL was jealous and angry. He swam in cold water. “Do you see? This is what happens when you do what you want. You almost freeze to death.”

Xiao Liu jumped back into the river and swam upstream back to the clinic. He ran inside, took off his clothes, and burrowed under the blankets. He was still cold and tossed and turned but couldn’t sleep. He yelled at himself “Wen Xiao Liu! Don’t be so coddled! Life goes on no matter who leaves!” (Chapter 7)

WXL came to Jing to ask for the ice crystal to save Xuan (CX). Jing gave him the ice-crystal (Chapter 7

XL and FFYY collaborated to kill Xuan (Chapter 7)

XY asked XL to lure the bug from CX to XL. The bugs was planted on XL. Then they spent 10 hours under the sea. (Chapter 7)

WXL asked Jing to help him escape from CX. WXL had expected that Jing would decline but Jing agree to help WXL without hesitation. He had known WXL used fake face. "the longing in Xiao Liu’s heart expanded instead of being severed."

YSQ passed out while fighting with CX's squad. WXL returned and was captured by CX. "If I knew it was so painful to run, I would have chosen not to run. But if I didn’t run, then I would have never known that you would do anything for me. But what shall I do now? It would have been better had you not helped me. I could have easily severed my longing and hope. Or when we were surrounded back there, it would have been better had you not told me to run away by myself. Xan Tian Er’s life is a struggle, and when a man thinks he is helping her by easing her struggle, he is putting her into a different kind of struggle. She is now struggling with the fear that he would leave her one day and she’s left struggling all alone again. Which of the two struggles is harder? Perhaps most women choose to struggle with a man easing her load, at least there is some happiness, some hope that the man won’t let go one day. But I’m not like that! I would rather be roasted all alone, struggle all alone, because at least my hands are free. Pain makes me hope for escape, a man’s hands make me fear he’ll let go. I would then reach out and hold onto him tightly, collect all the happiness tightly. Right now Xan Tian Er is able to save herself because I helped her. But who will help me? The Gods can help humans, but who will help the Gods? No one! I still feel it’s safer to hide in my shell. I’ve suffered so much in my life already, I don’t want to suffer more, I don’t want to be hurt more…..” " (Chapter 8)

CX wantend to capture WXL and bring him to Gaoxing. WXL couldn't call XL (Chapter 8)

Its in chapter 20...ep28...but lol i cant just stop rewatching and rereading the scene 

In chapter 20..

Xiao Yao clapped in glee and grabbed another cup of wine when Jing stopped her and asked in a low voice “Are you drinking because you’re happy or because you’re upset?”

Xiao Yao said “I’m happy and upset.” She was upset Yi Yang treated Jing that way, she was happy Yi Yang treated Jing that way.

Jing stared at Xiao Yao in confusion.

Xiao Yao grabbed Jing’s hand in secret and she smiled brilliantly at him, her smile even more luminous than the light show behind her.

Jing stared at her but Xiao Yao turned around and saw Feng Long drunkenly playing with the water lion while Xing Yue giggled and moved the fireball, neither of them looking at them. Xiaon Yao grabbed Jing’s hand hard and pulled him forward while she pushed herself up slightly and quickly kissed him on the cheek.

Xiao Yao felt so sweet and happy and nervous..

They were both sweet...

and of course she sang for him..

Chapter 20

Xiao Yao sang a song about a woman who was missing her beloved and longing for him and wanting only to be together for all of eternity.

The final verse she sang three times: together forever, never apart.

"If beloved is wind above the water
I will be the lily in the wind
To see and to miss
To see and to miss
If beloved is the cloud in the sky
I will be the moon in the cloud
To love and to cherish
To love and to cherish
If beloved was the tree in the forest
I would be the vines on the tree
Together and connected
Together and connected
Why does the world has sadness
Why do lives have gathering and parting
Only wish with beloved
Together and forever, never apart"

Winny Aye:
Its in chapter 20...ep28...but lol i cant just stop rewatching and rereading the scene 

In chapter 20..

Xiao Yao clapped in glee and grabbed another cup of wine when Jing stopped her and asked in a low voice “Are you drinking because you’re happy or because you’re upset?”

Xiao Yao said “I’m happy and upset.” She was upset Yi Yang treated Jing that way, she was happy Yi Yang treated Jing that way.

Jing stared at Xiao Yao in confusion.

Xiao Yao grabbed Jing’s hand in secret and she smiled brilliantly at him, her smile even more luminous than the light show behind her.

Jing stared at her but Xiao Yao turned around and saw Feng Long drunkenly playing with the water lion while Xing Yue giggled and moved the fireball, neither of them looking at them. Xiaon Yao grabbed Jing’s hand hard and pulled him forward while she pushed herself up slightly and quickly kissed him on the cheek.

Xiao Yao felt so sweet and happy and nervous..

They were both sweet...

and of course she sang for him..

Chapter 20

Xiao Yao sang a song about a woman who was missing her beloved and longing for him and wanting only to be together for all of eternity.

The final verse she sang three times: together forever, never apart.

"If beloved is wind above the water
I will be the lily in the wind
To see and to miss
To see and to miss
If beloved is the cloud in the sky
I will be the moon in the cloud
To love and to cherish
To love and to cherish
If beloved was the tree in the forest
I would be the vines on the tree
Together and connected
Together and connected
Why does the world has sadness
Why do lives have gathering and parting
Only wish with beloved
Together and forever, never apart"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to deserve a deep deep cover when we'll get there! :D Thx Winny <3

For documentation purpose, here are ep14/ch9 pics:

Before entering the hall, Xiaoliu had been very nervous, and was uncharacteristically silent. But now, she was actually very calm, looking at the King of Haoling with a smile, letting the King size her up. 

Not only did Xiaoliu not bow, she did not even greet the King with words at all.

The King did not seem to mind the slightest.
To Cang Xuan’s surprise, he proceeded to invite Xiaoliu to dine with him.

按照一般人的想象,一国之君的晚膳应该很复杂,可俊帝的晚膳却十分简单,简单得就好似大荒内最普通的富贵之家。

For most people, they would imagine that a King’s dinner should be a complicated affair. But the King of Haoling’s dinner is very simple, its as simple as an ordinary well-off family in Dahuang.

长相思第22章 眉间心上,无计相回避(1)

Symbolika1:

Xiaoliu again, did not excuse ‘himself’ to the King, but Shiqi spoke for the both of them to take their leave. The King did not mind, and excused them.

By now, Cang Xuan realized something. He could barely suppress his emotions as he waited for them to leave. He asked the King, if he thought that Wen Xiaoliu could be Xiaoyao.

Symbolika1:

一桩桩、一件件想来,一切早摆在他眼前,可他那一颗冷酷多疑的心,竟然视而不见。

All the pieces of memories, came before his eyes, it was all clearly in front of him, but his cold and suspicious mind, turned a blind eye to it all.

长相思第22章 眉间心上,无计相回避(1)

颛顼有千言万语翻涌在胸腹间,挤得他好像就要炸裂,可是他不敢张口。三百多年了,他已经不再是凤凰树下、推秋千架的男孩。父母双亡、流落异乡、寄人篱下,他戴着面具太久,已经不知道该如何真心地喜悦,真心地悲伤。他学会了用权谋操纵人心,却忘记了该如何平实地接近人心;他学会了用各种手段达到目的,却忘记了该如何真实地述说心意。

Cang Xuan had alot to say in his heart, all gripping him to the point of exploding, but he did not dare to say a word. It has been 300 over years, he is no longer the little boy who pushed the swing under the phoenix flower tree. His parents both gone, exiled, relying on charity, he has worn a mask for too long, he no longer knew how to be whole-heartedly happy or sad. He has learnt how to manipulate others, but forgotten how to approach others with sincerity; he has learnt how to attain his goals by various means, but forgotten how to express his true feelings.

长相思第22章 眉间心上,无计相回避(1)

三百多年了,她已经不是凤凰树下、秋千架上的小姑娘。

她曾在深山里流浪,像野兽一样茹毛饮血;她曾被关在笼子里,犹如猫狗一般被饲养;她被人追杀过,她也杀了无数人。她的生命就是谎言、鲜血、死亡,所有人都在欺骗,她不知道该相信谁,不知道该以何种身份站在众人面前。

It had been 300 over years, she is no longer the little girl on the swing, under the phoenix flower tree.

She had wandered in deep mountains, hairy and drinking blood like beasts; she had been caged and kept like cats and dogs; she had been hunted, she had killed countless people. Her life is full of lies, bloodshed, death, everyone is lying, she don’t know who to trust, and what identity she should use to stand before everyone else.

长相思第22章 眉间心上,无计相回避(1)

Tushan Jing had 天时 地利 人和 ( Time, location, human condition )

His fate with Wen Xiaoliu could have ended since she was determined to leave everything behind. Even though there was a small chance that she was tempted by his offer to follow her to the ends of the world, it was still likely she would try to make a clean break.

If the King of Haoling had not summoned Xiaoliu, if Cang Xuan did not pursue and arrest them, Xiaoliu wouldn’t have known how far Shiqi would go for her. She was now at the peak of being moved by his actions.

If Cang Xuan did not throw them into the Dragon bone prison, they won’t have the time to finally ‘sit down’ and sort out all the issues between them. Xiaoliu literally can’t run or escape from Jing and she had to hear him out.

Xiaoliu now knew that Jing had been treating her as a woman from the beginning. Everything he had done for her was from affection, not as repayment to the physician who saved his life. Just as Jing did not want her love to be from pity, she did not want his actions to be done out of gratitude.

Tushan Jing finally had a chance to explain himself. Xiaoliu now knew that his engagement was just a business deal. She need not feel guilty about being a third party that came in between anyone.

Most importantly, Tushan Jing had the opportunity to ask Xiaoliu to wait 15 years for him to settle his affairs and cancel his engagement. He is practically Dahuang royalty, his engagement will not only affect him but have a rippling effect through the clans.

Meanwhile, at that very moment, Cang Xuan, we finally see your bitter tears of regret. Let you stew a little longer before your reunion.

(whysodrama covering) - adding to our future ch9 exploration. 

Symbolika1:
(whysodrama covering) - adding to our future ch9 exploration. 

King of Haoling kindly comforted Cang Xuan, that he was not to blame for Xiaoyao going missing, since he was only a defenseless child back then.

医师说小六的腿最快一个月好,可实际上十来天,小六已经可以拄着拐杖慢慢地走了。

The physicians said that Xiaoliu’s legs will heal in a month at the quickest, but Xiaoliu can already walk around in crutches after 10 days or so.

长相思第22章 眉间心上,无计相回避(1)

俊帝并不经常召见小六,三四日才见一次,每次见面话也非常少:“可喜欢饮酒?”“喜欢什么颜色?”“喜欢什么花草?”“喜欢……”

可是在华音殿内,他的旨意无处不在,只要小六说过喜欢的,必定会出现。有一次俊帝问小六“最喜欢什么”,小六无耻地回答“最喜欢钱,最好每天能躺在钱山上打滚”。第二日,小六起来时,就看到庭院内有一座钱山,不是珠宝,也不是玉石,就是实打实一枚枚的钱,堆积得像山一样高。

King of Haoling did not summon Xiaoliu often, once every 3-4 days, every time they meet, they don’t talk much either “Do you like to drink?” “What color do you like?” “What plants do you like?” “Like…”

But within the palace, the King’s edicts are everywhere. As long as Xiaoliu mentioned she liked it, they are bound to appear. There was once the King asked Xiaoliu ” What do you like best”, Xiaoliu shamelessly said ” I love money the most and if only I can tumble around on a mountain of money”
The next morning when she got up, there is a mountain of money, not gems, not jade, just piles of coins, piled like a mountain.

长相思第22章 眉间心上,无计相回避(1)

她喜欢太阳快落山时,拄着拐杖,在阳光下走,直到走出一身汗,她才会停下。

十七会慢慢地跟在她身旁。

小六继续她的絮叨:“男人们都喜欢美人无汗,可实际上无汗的美人最好不要娶。生活总会充满乱七八糟的事情,免不了气闷心烦,不愉快全都堵在了身体里。如果在明媚的阳光下,好好地快走一圈,美美地出上一通汗,那些堵在身体里的不愉快就都随着汗水发泄出来。身体通畅的女人才会心胸开阔,不会斤斤计较。就比如说我,我最近很心烦,可这么走了一通,心情就好了很多。”

十七瞅了小六一眼,微笑着不说话。

Xiaoliu likes to walk around on crutches during evenings, walking about in the sunlight, only stopping after she sweat it all out.
Shiqi will follow her slowly by her side.

Xiaoliu continued her chattering : “Men like beauties to have no sweat, but actually its best not to marry beautiful women who don’t sweat at all. There is bound to be messy things in life, pent up frustrations are unavoidable, all the unhappiness are blocked in the body. Under the beautiful sunlight, walk a quick round, sweat all over, all the unhappiness will vent out with the sweat. A healthy woman will be open-minded and not be petty. Take me for example, I am very vexed lately, but after walking like this, I feel so much better now.”

Shiqi glanced at Xiaoliu, smiled without saying anything.

长相思第22章 眉间心上,无计相回避(1)

Cang Xuan avoided Xiaoliu, which she had noticed. He probably didn’t know how to act around her since he hoped she would choose to reunite with him soon, so he just sends her items as hints. 

Xiaoliu remembered how her mother used to feed her jade melons as a child. She suddenly felt a craving for the melons that are in her memories.
Jing naturally indulges her every wish, stepped away briefly to get some.

Who should appear at this time but Nian, who is shocked that she should run into Xiaoliu in her own home.

Jing heard the commotion coming from Nian’s palace and tried to fight his way in.
The guards did not dare to injure him, so they immediately sent someone for the King. 

The commotion also made Nian’s mother, consort Jing’An, come over.
Xiaoliu could not believe her eyes as her mother stood before her once again, and lost all her composure.

She turned back into the little girl who missed her mother and cried and begged her to acknowledge her. Cang xuan arrived in time to restrain her and tell her that the consort is not her mother.

俊帝先开了口:“你故意激阿念重责你,不就是想让我出现吗?我来了,你怎么不说话了?”

小六故意激怒阿念,让阿念重重责打她,的确是想让俊帝来看到一切。小六怀着一种微妙复杂的心思,想看看俊帝的反应,看他究竟会帮谁,甚至她都准备好了嘲笑戏弄一切。可是,静安王妃的出现打乱了她的计划。

这个曾经让小六一想起就伤心得吃不下饭的女人,小六曾想象了无数次她究竟哪里比娘好,可怎么也没有想到她竟然长得那么像娘,偏偏又穿了一袭青衣,猛然看去,完全就是娘。那些隐秘的愤愤不平和伤心难过都消失不见了,甚至她觉得愧疚不安。

The King spoke first “You deliberately angered Nian so she would punish you severely so that I will appear right? I am here, why won’t you speak now?”

Xiaoliu did provoke Nian on purpose, to get her to punish her, so that the King will see everything when he arrived. Xiaoliu had a convoluted idea, to see his reaction, to see who he will side with, she was even prepared to make fun of the entire situation. However, the arrival of consort Jing An upset her plan.

The woman who had once taken Xiaoliu’s appetite away every time she thought of her, who made Xiaoliu wonder countless times, just how she was better than her mother, but she never expected she would resemble her mother to this extent; dressed in green, that at a glance, it was exactly her mother. Those indignant feelings and hurt all disappeared, she even felt guilty and uneasy.

The King of Haoling said slowly “I remember you are engaged to Fangfeng Xiaoguai’s daughter, did I remember that wrong?”

Shiqi started sweating on his forehead, he stiffly replied ” N-no..”

“Do you mean you have no engagement or I didn’t remember that wrong?”

“Your Highness… did not remember that wrong.”

Xiaoliu can’t stand it any longer, she said in a low voice ” Father…”

长相思第23章 眉间心上,无计相回避(2)

Symbolika1:

Xiaoliu knew that even if he had guessed her identity, but guessing and witnessing it is not the same. Xiaoliu understood that Shiqi did not wish that she is the daughter of the King of Haoling, the grand-daughter of the King of Xiyan, just like how she hoped he wasn’t the young master from the Tushan family. However, the only thing people can’t choose, is who they are born to.

Xiaoliu told Shiqi: ” If you have any questions or things to say, just go ahead and say it.”

Shiqi said in a low voice “I know no matter who you are now, you are still you. But things have become very complicated now.”

Xiaoliu asked with a raised brow ” Why? Are you scared now?”

Shiqi replied with a slight smile ” I have always been very scared. When affections arise, fears will naturally follow. Its not normal if there is no fear.”

Under the yellow lighting, Shiqi’s warmth, clarity and calmness, Xiaoliu’s heart also felt warm.

The divorce of her parents was not handled properly. Her mother never explained to her why she divorced the King of Haoling. Xiaoyao then believed in gossip that her father no longer wanted her. For a deity who lived for a thousand over years, 70 years might be but a blink to him, but for his young daughter, it was a lifetime struggling with her pain of the loss of her mother by herself.

She also had no idea that the consort her father later married, was actually so alike to her mother in appearance, that it was obvious, he still loved her mother.

We get all the pieces of Xiaoyao’s past after she was captured by the Nine Tailed Fox demon, the torture and suffering and how she finally escaped.

Tushan Jing was supposed to cancel his engagement and wander around Dahuang with Wen Xiaoliu, but now he’ll have to change his objective to marry the Haoling’s long lost princess hahaha

Shouldn’t the 15 year promise need to update some terms and conditions with this development? :D!!!

Links to My Analysis of Eternally Yearning For You
Prolougue

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2870645&page=318#p2870645

Chapter 1 part1

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2871433&page=318#p2871433

Chapter 1 part 2

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2871527&page=318#p2871527

Chapter 1 part 3

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2871829&page=319#p2871829

Chapter 1 part 4

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2871981&page=320#p2871981

Chapter 2 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2876149&page=325#p2876149

Chapter 3 + wrap up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2882049&page=332#p2882049

Chapter 4 part 1

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2885715&page=334#p2885715

Chapter 4 part 2

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2885907&page=334#p2885907

Chapter 4 part 3

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2886501&page=335#p2886501

Chapter 4 part 4 + wrapped

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2887785&page=335#p2887785

Chapter 5 part 1

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2890135&page=337#p2890135

Chapter 5 part 2

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2890591&page=337#p2890591

Chapter 5 part 3

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2891737&page=338#p2891737

Chapter 5 part 4

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2892633&page=338#p2892633

Chapter 5 part 5 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2892779&page=338#p2892779

Chapter 6 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2898847&page=342#p2898847

Chapter 7 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2906175&page=346#p2906175

Voodoo Bug information from drama

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2905725&page=346#p2905725

Chapter 8 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2915285&page=358#p2915285

Cang Xuan misunderstood Xiao Liu ..drama scene

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2909697&page=350#p2909697

@Symbolika1

thanks so much for sharing the pics. ..im currently on chapter 9...

@Symbolika1

Tushan Jing was supposed to cancel his engagement and wander around Dahuang with Wen Xiaoliu, but now he’ll have to change his objective to marry the Haoling’s long lost princess hahaha

Shouldn’t the 15 year promise need to update some terms and conditions with this development? :D!!!

actually they should have updated but guess they both pay importance to dragon bone prison promise ...so just stick to that..

Winny Aye:

Hahaha thanks that should be very helpfull to find mine, more easier....

Let's dig....Lol...

Winny Aye:
Prolougue

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2870645&page=318#p2870645

Chapter 1 part1

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2871433&page=318#p2871433

Chapter 1 part 2

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2871527&page=318#p2871527

Chapter 1 part 3

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2871829&page=319#p2871829

Winny Aye:

Chapter 1 part 4

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2871981&page=320#p2871981

Chapter 2 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2876149&page=325#p2876149

Chapter 3 + wrap up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2882049&page=332#p2882049

Chapter 4 part 1

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2885715&page=334#p2885715

Chapter 4 part 2

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2885907&page=334#p2885907

Chapter 4 part 3

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2886501&page=335#p2886501

Chapter 4 part 4 + wrapped

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2887785&page=335#p2887785

Winny Aye:
Chapter 5 part 1

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2890135&page=337#p2890135

Chapter 5 part 2

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2890591&page=337#p2890591

Chapter 5 part 3

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2891737&page=338#p2891737

Chapter 5 part 4

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2892633&page=338#p2892633

Chapter 5 part 5 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2892779&page=338#p2892779

Chapter 6 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2898847&page=342#p2898847

Chapter 7 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2906175&page=346#p2906175

Voodoo Bug information from drama

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2905725&page=346#p2905725

Chapter 8 + wrapped up

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2915285&page=358#p2915285

Cang Xuan misunderstood Xiao Liu ..drama scene

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2909697&page=350#p2909697

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adding mine so we pack all :)