dtsj_sapphire:

ikr❣️

DW's villain role....?I am waiting for that drama too. It's villain role so it's ok for me . Another long waiting one lol.

Yes and another suffering ? to wait for that. But if we see both his LYF Jing and his villain role this 2024, it will make my whole year definitely better??

U are too right...I think we will...but i am waiting his full ml role...which is  good one of course ..

@dtjs_sapphire 

Yeahhhh esp when it involves women abuse in any way in a film. I can't w/those kinds of characters. That's why I understand why some people have that negative reaction when they see one in a film. Speaking of psychos, I did watch some documentaries abt them and it's scary to think of the horrors the victim/s {if there were} suffered which are likely to be a lifelong recovery for them.

i originally have lots to say about this but it's fine, some may be sensitive to such topics. I've been rewriting my reply thrice already that my right hand is literally exhausted ahhhh?

its really difficult typing ...mdl..

but yep...Im mostly sensitive to abuser theory lately because they exist for real ..I not only saw it in some bad news but my surrounding too...and a woman cant divorce to her abusive partner ....sometimes abuser can be sweet for short term..but long term no good...so thats why i actually turn serious about the topic in media too...before I dont think much

Winny Aye:

@dtjs_sapphire 

Yeahhhh esp when it involves women abuse in any way in a film. I can't w/those kinds of characters. That's why I understand why some people have that negative reaction when they see one in a film. Speaking of psychos, I did watch some documentaries abt them and it's scary to think of the horrors the victim/s {if there were} suffered which are likely to be a lifelong recovery for them.

i originally have lots to say about this but it's fine, some may be sensitive to such topics. I've been rewriting my reply thrice already that my right hand is literally exhausted ahhhh?

but yep...Im mostly sensitive to abuser theory lately because they exist for real ..I not only saw it in some bad news but my surrounding too...and a woman cant divorce to her abusive partner ....sometimes abuser can be sweet for short term..but long term no good...so thats why i actually turn serious about the topic in media too...before I dont think much

And thanks for your insight and it's great you brought it up really❣️ I for one don't want to experience that kind of abusive relationship and I pray I won't ever fall for one coz I won't tolerate such and I don't want a divorce. I remember what our professor reiterated- we have to be wise when it comes to relationships and know the person very well so you won't suffer or regret later❣️. But then again, we're not always in full control of things, so... :( 

Yes esp for a phone, it keeps moving lol it's better I think using a laptop or pc haha

Winny Aye:

U are too right...I think we will...but i am waiting his full ml role...which is  good one of course ..

What's the title, by the way, of DW's main male lead drama, I think I haven't added that lol I hope it's not just melon and hopefully there will be another project for him, movie or drama, whichever. I'm thinking of maybe a drama/movie for him and Dai Luwa ? she's a good actress too❣️

I hope we will see how TSJ looses is tails during his fight with TSH.

peng-peng:

Hi!!!! Finally, welcome to the thread❣️❣️

yes we are so waiting for that, I hope they make the CGI as good as when they showed his 9 beautiful tails when he fell off the cliff?? coz that would be the last time we see all of them with him?

@dtjs_sapphire 

And thanks for your insight and it's great you brought it up really❣️ I for one don't want to experience that kind of abusive relationship and I pray I won't ever fall for one coz I won't tolerate such and I don't want a divorce. I remember what our professor reiterated- we have to be wise when it comes to relationships and know the person very well so you won't suffer or regret later❣️. But then again, we're not always in full control of things, so... :(

I am on a bus lol...It makes it more difficult to write...yep never want to experience that..its already enough seeing others. We need to be wise with any decision in life..both brain and heart together ?

I will write more when I arrive home..?

I found DW's rumored first main male lead drama-Xian Tai You Shu, been to the main comment section too and enjoyed reading comments? I found one comment saying it reminds her of Inuyasha? I love Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Kagome, Sango and his bro, Pervy monk Miroku lol, grandma Kaede, Koga...?❣️?

Winny Aye:

@dtjs_sapphire 

I am on a bus lol...It makes it more difficult to write...yep never want to experience that..its already enough seeing others. We need to be wise with any decision in life..both brain and heart together ?

I will write more when I arrive home..?

Oh sure sure your comment seems moved, mdl? understood❣️pls be safe and eat and do more important things first? 

We need to be wise with any decision in life..both brain and heart together ?

i love that, both brain and heart❣️

-refreshing doesn't help sometimes the emojies turned question marks LOL 

dtsj_sapphire:

I found DW's rumored first main male lead drama-Xian Tai You Shu, been to the main comment section too and enjoyed reading comments? I found one comment saying it reminds her of Inuyasha? I love Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Kagome, Sango and his bro, Pervy monk Miroku lol, grandma Kaede, Koga...?❣️?

yepp any good drama will do..

peng-peng:

Oh yeah, I hope they add it cos I saw a bts on Hou & Jing’s fight.

one thing i like about YaoJing is because I think its quite ideal and realistic for real couple in real life. I know real couple bicker..YaoJing is more idealistic but i think its most similar to when we fell in love.. we all become stupid when  dealing with someone we are in love or bf/gf...?... and Tong Hua makes TSJ an ideal husband we should all want..of course it is subjective.   The reason is because he is considerate and understanding . Of course , hes business man and artistic . some may prefer a more active guy. but saying TSJ not manly because he's artistic and good at housework  is a total funny judgment ...

and  I don't agree when viewers say Jing is someone she wants to fall in love...nope she just fell for him...?

As for XL...hmm...i used to have this argumentitive ...tension..teasing with friends and male friends but it never turns to romance ..(although it can).so thats why I did not go to this ship as well...but there's temptation of course ...Im not denying their romance essence but XY did not let XL drink blood from her neck anymore after she become female ...so yep. they aren't meant to be. Still its different bond..for me