(DW Demon Lord look) Cr. to owners/

* He's served well for his first main role! All those are wonderfull! From hairs like here to costumes! OMG" <3

Symbolika1:

Lol, I just love how her legs went up :D

Lol she was so happy.... Look at her dimples 

TinaL:

Lol she was so happy.... Look at her dimples 

Xiao Yao's dimples AH.... <3

Symbolika1:

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH one of my favorite moment of theirs.... She's the happiest when she's with him.   Anyways I'm gonna steal  this gif and tweet about it if u don't mind  ?

Symbolika1:

Omg!! They’re soo cuttee!!! I just love how happy & free she is when she’s with him. Oh might I also add spoiled too?

Symbolika1:

* He's served well for his first main role! All those are wonderfull! From hairs like here to costumes! OMG" <3

Sexy demon lord

Romans_Revenge:

Omg!! They’re soo cuttee!!! I just love how happy & free she is when she’s with him. Oh might I also add spoiled too?

She becomes the biggest brat when with him 

Symbolika1:

Exactly. Ooh my gosh. 

emis:

So identical to them. I wish they were for sale

it looks real♡♡

Symbolika1:

Romans_Revenge:

TinaL:

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH one of my favorite moment of theirs.... She's the happiest when she's with him.   Anyways I'm gonna steal  this gif and tweet about it if u don't mind  ?

She looks so happy and affectionate....hehe they should have showed his face too...omo...♡

Winny Aye:

She looks so happy and affectionate....hehe they should have showed his face too...omo...♡

They showed his face when she was about to put her arms around his neck, omg!!! He looked soo beautiful & in love matsbdhdbbejen got me typing gibberish now lmao.

TinaL:

She becomes the biggest brat when with him 

I knowww hehe, just look at how she behaved when he tried to give her the fish amethyst ?.

Romans_Revenge:

I also think it’s because Jing knew of the internal battles going on & he didn’t want her to get caught up & hurt in the process. Remember when he was YSQ, he told WXL to be careful of the serpent & if anything he’ll do business with him from now on. Jing already knew of the war going on way before he became YSQ. Besides XY was STILL hang up on a man who’s married & was hoping he’d one day come back to her, even xl knows this, not only did he know she doesn’t love fl but she’s still hang up on Jing. So what’s the point of trying to be with her when he knows it’s a dead end.

Yes he was worried about the bugs connection because of XL attaching to the battles. As for XL ...yep I also think its because of XY love for Jing too that he determined to support the couple not only because they were on opposite side or he's determined to fight to death. So in this case or if we think like that XL had fulfilled her too.

by the way sorry about wrong in my writing ..it not 

"I don't think his intention is to bring XL to him"

am writing "I dont think Jing's intention is for XL bringing XY to him but to set XY free with her choices !"

I mean hiring XL to talk to XY about breaking off engagement with FL.

So yep

Romans_Revenge:

They showed his face when she was about to put her arms around his neck, omg!!! He looked soo beautiful & in love matsbdhdbbejen got me typing gibberish now lmao.

I need to go  rewatch the scene now?