Beautifull #YangZi Studio Douyin update <3

Symbolika1:

Beautifull #YangZi Studio Douyin update <3

beautiful ♡

Symbolika1:

The ring that Brand Ambassador #DengWei wore to #Dior’s #ArtNDior event is sold out ! :D

The ring that Brand Ambassador #DengWei wore to #Dior’s #ArtNDior event is sold out ! :D Lol!

OmO...Amazing indeed....💎💙

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1715556433864151121

In the Mood ! :D

Cr.to owner, sharing because they are beautifull!

I can't see all the hidden ones..😅

Edit: finally see them all...beautiful indeed..♥️♥️

Winny Aye:

I can't see all the hidden ones..?

Edit: finally see them all...beautiful indeed..♥️♥️

Cool all fine than :)!

Do you think YSQ/ TSJ is to some degreed a red flag character in the novel and drama?

I do not at all. For me  not wanting to have his true ID revealed, having an arranged fiance does not make him red flag at all. 

peng-peng:

Do you think YSQ/ TSJ is to some degreed a red flag character in the novel and drama?

I do not at all. For me  not wanting to have his true ID revealed, having an arranged fiance does not make him red flag at all. 

That would be another character in another story :D! OmG lol...

Symbolika1:

That gif is killing me . The way she is rolling her eyes lol

peng-peng:

That gif is killing me . The way she is rolling her eyes lol

Yeah, really expressive :D

peng-peng:

I did see comments but have no time for debate yet. So let those fans have their wild ride there for now. 

I could say all situations are not healthy and theres always a reason why YaoJing is untragedy. :)

And I still see Yapjing as "giving each other chances" despite all odds rather than red flag. There is no dominating actions like ZX did( forcing her to go back with him, making her enemy with whole world and so on ) PURPOSELY. And XL physically hurt her PURPOSELY in all those early episodes and already so made up to battle to death and bravely cut all ties with her in his cool bad boy ways PURPOSELY. Jing's highest purpose is to make XY and him to live together ... but if those are aready tattooed to death about "Jing is red flag because he chose his family over XY... That's why he is so irresponsible" . They are so convinced about. Or at least their finger that were typing keyboard. So we dont have anything to argue with them . Someone already made LYF a mental&traumatic psycho drama....so i have nothing more to say..

Symbolika1:

my exact reaction ...;D

Symbolika1:

:D!!!!

love the foxes.

@Winny Aye 

Someone already made LYF a mental&traumatic psycho drama

Really?