We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Xiao Yao said “Because only him, no matter what happens, he will never leave me

Ok her reason is valid. I would have loved more but that's  the modern days me. 

peng-peng:

Xiao Yao said “Because only him, no matter what happens, he will never leave me

Ok her reason is valid. I would have loved more but that's  the modern days me. 

I guess it’s because she knows & trusts Jing will never leave her & he’s also proved it multiple times through her tests. But as a woman, that sentence alone carries weight.

peng-peng:

Xiao Yao turned around and her heart fluttered in nervous sweetness as if she was on a secret date with her boyfriend and her parents caught them.

Yes this is indeed beautiful 

Even Aheng chuckling at the way her daughter behaving says it all. She knew her kid was in love, just like how she was back in her young days. Also her asking XY if there’re not any men who treats her better than Jing is a valid question, cos as a parent, you’re entitled to ask these questions before giving your daughter off to the man she’s in love with. I’d do the SAME thing in the future,cos I don’t want to hand over my kid to an irresponsible man or an abuser.

peng-peng:
Ok her reason is valid. I would have loved more but that's  the modern days me. 

* We can also interpret Xiao Yao's choice of Jing in connection to her mother's experience. Xiao Yao, having witnessed the pain of separation between her mother and her father, might indeed desire a partner who will not leave her. This could be seen as a conscious or subconscious influence on her choice, seeking a love that endures and remains steadfast. The theme of enduring love despite challenges and separations is recurrent in the story, and it seems to echo through generations. 

Xiao Yao's assurance that Jing will never leave her is a powerful testament to the trust and stability she has found in their relationship. It goes beyond mere companionship and implies a profound level of emotional support and loyalty. This statement could be interpreted as Xiao Yao's recognition of the rarity of such unwavering commitment, especially in a world full of uncertainties and transient relationships.  

So :

A =>Xiao Yao don't wont to repeat the separation motif , and the phrasing that you don't like much Peng-Peng is something told she to her mother  (who she will never see again), and I think that it was an  important thing she want to point out to her hearing!.  :)

B => Jing as the one who will "never leave" her-  also implies a deep emotional connection and love.

In expressing that sentiment, Xiao Yao tells that she's not only seeking a secure partnership but also she  highlight to her mother,  the deep emotional bond she shares with Jing. Love, in this context, is manifested in the idea of a lifelong commitment, an unbreakable bond that goes beyond mere companionship.

So, her phrasing => reflects a combination of love and security, intertwining the emotional aspect of their relationship with the need for a stable and enduring connection. It suggests that, for Xiao Yao, true love includes an unwavering commitment and a sense of security that only Jing provides.

C. It cannot be cuted from the context of her last meeting with her mother, and surely not after bearing the feelings of abandonment by her mother  for so long, while reuniting with her. She just had to say something like that to her, to let her know , how important Jing is to her heart, AND simultaneously, how much she have suffered silently. 

My take only on this subject :).

Romans_Revenge:
Also her asking XY if there’re not any men who treats her better than Jing is a valid question, cos as a parent, you’re entitled to ask these questions before giving your daughter off to the man she’s in love with. I’d do the SAME thing in the future,cos I don’t want to hand over my kid to an irresponsible man or an abuser.

Yes :)

Ah Heng, despite initial reservations (mother care), values the security and constancy Jing provides to her daughterIt's a very significant moment of understanding and acceptance between Xiao Yao, Jing, and Xiao Yao's mother- solidifying the depth of their connection and hinting at a positive future for the couple.

The moment where Xiao Yao asserts that Jing is the one who "will never leave"  -  strike a chord with Ah Heng.  It resonnate! How could it not? The statement carries emotional weight, especially given Ah Heng's own history of being separated from her love, and from her daughter!

Ah Heng's response, "Please take care of Xiao Yao," is a tacit acknowledgment of Xiao Yao's choice and a parental acceptance/ approval of Jing as a suitable partner for her daughter.  

Symbolika1:
true love

- She tell him her love sooo many times ///

@Symbolika1 

We can also interpret Xiao Yao's choice of Jing in connection to her mother's experience. Xiao Yao, having witnessed the pain of separation between her mother and her father, might indeed desire a partner who will not leave her. This could be seen as a conscious or subconscious influence on her choice, seeking a love that endures and remains steadfast. The theme of enduring love despite challenges and separations is recurrent in the story, and it seems to echo through generations. 

Xiao Yao's assurance that Jing will never leave her is a powerful testament to the trust and stability she has found in their relationship. It goes beyond mere companionship and implies a profound level of emotional support and loyalty. This statement could be interpreted as Xiao Yao's recognition of the rarity of such unwavering commitment, especially in a world full of uncertainties and transient relationships.  

So :

A =>Xiao Yao don't wont to repeat the separation motif , and the phrasing that you don't like much Peng-Peng is something told she to her mother  (who she will never see again), and I think that it was an  important thing she want to point out to her hearing!.  :)

B => Jing as the one who will "never leave" her-  also implies a deep emotional connection and love.

In expressing that sentiment, Xiao Yao tells that she's not only seeking a secure partnership but also she  highlight to her mother,  the deep emotional bond she shares with Jing. Love, in this context, is manifested in the idea of a lifelong commitment, an unbreakable bond that goes beyond mere companionship.

So, her phrasing => reflects a combination of love and security, intertwining the emotional aspect of their relationship with the need for a stable and enduring connection. It suggests that, for Xiao Yao, true love includes an unwavering commitment and a sense of security that only Jing provides.

C. It cannot be cuted from the context of her last meeting with her mother, and surely not after bearing the feelings of abandonment by her mother  for so long, while reuniting with her. She just had to say something like that to her, to let her know , how important Jing is to her heart, AND simultaneously, how much she have suffered silently. 

I  see now better. You and  @ Winny Aye  have made it clearer now. 

Thank you all  I feel better with XY now. 

@ Symbolika1 

@ Winny Aye 

@ Romans_Revenge 

"Also her asking XY if there’re not any men who treats her better than Jing is a valid question, cos as a parent, you’re entitled to ask these questions before giving your daughter off to the man she’s in love with. I’d do the SAME thing in the future,cos I don’t want to hand over my kid to an irresponsible man or an abuser.

Yes :)

Ah Heng, despite initial reservations (mother care), values the security and constancy Jing provides to her daughterIt's a very significant moment of understanding and acceptance between Xiao Yao, Jing, and Xiao Yao's mother- solidifying the depth of their connection and hinting at a positive future for the couple.

The moment where Xiao Yao asserts that Jing is the one who "will never leave" - strike a chord with Ah Heng. It resonnate! How could it not? The statement carries emotional weight, especially given Ah Heng's own history of being separated from her love, and from her daughter!

Ah Heng's response, "Please take care of Xiao Yao," is a tacit acknowledgment of Xiao Yao's choice and a parental acceptance/ approval of Jing as a suitable partner for her daughter.  "

I can see  that now. Thanks for sharing  and explaining because really I was mentally kind of down. All your points made sense now.

Symbolika1:

This is the most important song of the drama for me.  Because it is XY singing T Jing. 

They better not make her sing this to other mls . In season 2.

Symbolika1:

This is the most important song of the drama for me.  Because it is XY singing T Jing. 

peng-peng:

lol why would she do that tho? She sang for one man & that man is Jing. She also sang for him, when he disappeared & she was lured to come by the ocean when she received a voice recording of Jing after she had said her vows to the moon.

Fan Art scrapbook from Weibo-new page :)

Sweet interactions <3 :

YZi wispering to his ear....DW the second after arranging delicately her hair, around her ear..:D

* Have a Happy Xiao Jing day <3!

bb to read y    

Symbolika1:

Sweet interactions <3 :

YZi wispering to his ear....DW the second after arranging delicately her hair, around her ear..:D

* Have a Happy Xiao Jing day <3!

bb to read y    

the way he touch her ears....cuteeee

and she put antitode into his mouth...and her fingers touch his lip....yep that classic scene for me....