We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Winny Aye:
I may talk more about him later. 

love the "may" word...:D

peng-peng:
I  see now better. You and  @ Winny Aye  have made it clearer now. 

Hahaha :D! Happy we did :)

peng-peng:
This is the most important song of the drama for me.  Because it is XY singing T Jing. 

Yes she only sang a song to him, isn't that beautifull? <3

Romans_Revenge:
lol why would she do that tho? She sang for one man & that man is Jing. She also sang for him, when he disappeared & she was lured to come by the ocean when she received a voice recording of Jing after she had said her vows to the moon.

Only to Jing <3 Isn't that beautifull?!

@peng-peng 

peng-peng:
This is the most important song of the drama for me.  Because it is XY singing T Jing. 

Agree :D.....

Winny Aye:

the way he touch her ears....cuteeee

and she put antitode into his mouth...and her fingers touch his lip....yep that classic scene for me....

All their kissing scenes are delicious too...<3

Symbolika1:

All their kissing scenes are delicious too...<3

totally agreeing..♡

the way they touched each other lip...

he's enjoying her thumb ..im sure..

Symbolika1:

Sweet interactions <3 :

YZi wispering to his ear....DW the second after arranging delicately her hair, around her ear..:D

* Have a Happy Xiao Jing day <3!

bb to read y    

The first scene is from s2.

Symbolika1:

Sweet interactions <3 :

YZi wispering to his ear....DW the second after arranging delicately her hair, around her ear..:D

* Have a Happy Xiao Jing day <3!

bb to read y    

But that lip bounce tho 😏

Winny Aye:

the way they touched each other lip...

he's enjoying her thumb ..im sure..

OH ! <3 Winny...this is getting hotter :D!

Symbolika1:
getting hotter :D!

I'll cover him again, from our sight...

Romans_Revenge:

lol why would she do that tho? She sang for one man & that man is Jing. She also sang for him, when he disappeared & she was lured to come by the ocean when she received a voice recording of Jing after she had said her vows to the moon.

Lol I am getting paranoid. From the lick they say there is a song that will be played during XL death . I hope it is not this one. 

Hahahaha! From S1 Bts=> CX intervention on explaining XiaoLiu how to lean on YSQ :D ...

So CX act as YZ :D:

...all bursting in laugh :D XD!!!

Symbolika1:

OH ! <3 Winny...this is getting hotter :D!

This is definetly getting hotter and hotter...oomo...

peng-peng:

Lol I am getting paranoid. From the lick they say there is a song that will be played during XL death . I hope it is not this one. 

But why do you keep bothering yourself with that? lol, you’re just giving yourself headaches. In the novel, she sang for only one person, so I dunno where a xl song will come from?🤷🏽‍♀️