We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 peng-peng:

Lol I am getting paranoid. From the lick they say there is a song that will be played during XL death . I hope it is not this one. 

Yes i read it too....we will see if there is or not..

Romans_Revenge:

But why do you keep bothering yourself with that? lol, you’re just giving yourself headaches. In the novel, she sang for only one person, so I dunno where a xl song will come from???‍♀️

I agree...she only sang for one man in the story..thats authentic original ♡ 

I wouldn’t trust on those “leaks”. Your expectation will be crushed if you think those leaks are credible. Besides why would the production team leak scripts? Why would XY sing for a dead guy? Wouldn’t that contradict everything she stands or whom she wants? Please be serious.

Winny Aye:
 I agree...she only sang for one man in the story..thats authentic original ♡ 

Romans_Revenge:
Please be serious.

Handcrafted XiaoJing lantern, if you are skilled enough and have some time...try to make one and share here!:))

Cr.to owner

Symbolika1:

Handcrafted XiaoJing lantern, if you are skilled enough and have some time...try to make one and share here!:))

Cr.to owner

My gosh some are very dedicated. This is beautiful.

@Symbolika1 

We can also interpret Xiao Yao's choice of Jing in connection to her mother's experience. Xiao Yao, having witnessed the pain of separation between her mother and her father, might indeed desire a partner who will not leave her. This could be seen as a conscious or subconscious influence on her choice, seeking a love that endures and remains steadfast. The theme of enduring love despite challenges and separations is recurrent in the story, and it seems to echo through generations.

Yes A Heng and Qi Yo tried to be together at all cost to live as normal couple but they still can't break their chain that tie to their family and status. But I personally think A Heng is a bit more strong willed than Xiao Yao. There had been comments saying parents love story was tragic that's why Xiao Yao had to choose Jing  to fulfill her wish for living the world with someone who will never abandon her. And that its because of her abandonment issues and her mother. I personally do not take it that way. There are fictions and stories that has generation repeat history itself..it can either ends happy or sad. For me A Heng and Xiao Yao are different. They both started out fun loving but A Heng is more strong willed but Xiao Yao is more clingy towards familial company.  By the way by saying her witnessing her parents's separation....you mean A Heng separation from Grand Emperor ? But then yep it could be her subconsciousness. It could be Xiao Yao inherited a part of her mother that wanted normal life with beloved one and another part is help ZX by his side to throne. XY had fulfilled both. Nevertheless, what i actually tried to say here is, rather than just generation echoing, A Heng and Xiao Yao are different and love interest come to them naturally by what they are attracted to. Sometimes reason is not needed. 

Winny Aye:
XY had fulfilled both. Nevertheless, what i actually tried to say here is, rather than just generation echoing, A Heng and Xiao Yao are different and love interest come to them naturally by what they are attracted to. Sometimes reason is not needed. 

Absolutly agree :)!Because of the many differences between those womans:

1. Upbringing and Generation Gap:

• Xiao Yao grew up in the mortal realm, away from the divine world, while Ah Heng is a divine being from the heavenly realm. This difference in upbringing and exposure to different environments shapes their views on life and relationships with people in general.
  2. Abandonment Issues:

• Xiao Yao experienced abandonment by her mother due to the war and grew up with the fear of being left alone. Ah Heng, on the other hand, faced a different kind of abandonment, losing her lover, Qi Yo. Both have abandonment issues, but the circumstances and individuals involved differ.
  3. Attitude Towards Relationships:

• Xiao Yao is portrayed as more independent and pragmatic when it comes to relationships. She values loyalty and someone who will not abandon her. Ah Heng, having experienced heartbreak,  have a more complex view of love and relationships.
  4. Worldly vs Divine Perspective:

• Xiao Yao is grounded in the mortal world, experiencing its challenges and joys//Ah Heng, being a divine being, has a different perspective on life, responsibilities, and the passage of time.
  5. Response to Pain and Loss:

• Xiao Yao, despite facing hardships, is resilient and adaptable. Ah Heng, having experienced the loss of her love, Qi Yo, & abandon of their  carry a deeper emotional burden, and her responses to pain and loss seems to be more profound.
  6. Approach to Personal Happiness:

• Xiao Yao  seek a simpler, more ordinary life filled with love and companionship. Ah Heng's pursuit of personal happiness may be influenced by her divine background and the responsibilities that come with it.
  7. Independence vs Duty:

• Xiao Yao's character reflects a desire for independence and the freedom to choose her own path. Ah Heng, as a divine being with responsibilities, may have struggled between personal desires and duty.

The differences are obvious to me too :)!

LINK: https://twitter.com/DengWei_OFC/status/1697946057265774670?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1697946057265774670%7Ctwgr%5Ecc9e0f85c8897730e28f1d0c04bd9abe56acf1ba%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.soompi.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fi%2Fstatus%2F1697946057265774670

Droping a passage of one of DW interview:

Q/

but

R/

Q/

IF HE is releaved.....what to add????!!!!<3 !

Nothing to add! :D =>    PERFECT ending! So let's just start roasting POPCorns for S2 :D

Symbolika1:

The director praising weiwei while showing only with eyes...how incredibly deep is his love, how incredible his speachless acting is :).

Full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI8FVR1Aikc&ab_channel=AlienMandarin

Symbolika1:

LINK: https://twitter.com/DengWei_OFC/status/1697946057265774670?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1697946057265774670%7Ctwgr%5Ecc9e0f85c8897730e28f1d0c04bd9abe56acf1ba%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.soompi.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fi%2Fstatus%2F1697946057265774670

Droping a passage of one of DW interview:

Q/

but

R/

Q/

IF HE is releaved.....what to add????!!!!<3 !

Nothing to add! :D =>    PERFECT ending! So let's just start roasting POPCorns for S2 :D

We will eat goooood.  I am so looking forward to  thei kiss, XY making her wedding vows alond and their final wedding. 

I think that's when I will actually comment in the main section.

A random aesthetics for Xiao Yao ..

Life is meeting and parting, forgeting and beginning again and again. However, if something had happened, it will leave traces; when getting to encounter with someone, it will be unforgettable forever.

peng-peng:

We will eat goooood.  I am so looking forward to  thei kiss, XY making her wedding vows alond and their final wedding. 

I think that's when I will actually comment in the main section.

Me too....won't be commenting on main section for long time cos I will be busy in threads...which makes me happier for now

I need to share it here too...I think this is the scene where I completely fell for Mr 17...Shi Qi...kekeke I used to say a lot of times that in characterization I initially favor CX because he sounds a good layered character and partly tragic.But as time passed by I fell completely for Mr 17. .. this scene is the 1st one I recognize I am addicted to Shi Qi....

yeo its from ep3 and chapter 2...

Xiao Liu said in an angry huff to Shi Qi “One day I’ll find his weakness. If I can’t poison him then I’ll walk backwards.”

Shi Qi had laughter in his eyes and Xiao Liu couldn’t stand the way he always seemed to float above everything so poured him a glass of wine “Drink it!” Shi Qi took it and gulped it down.

Xiao Liu startled “It’s poisoned.”

The laughter in Shi Qi’s eyes never disappeared as his body collapsed softly. Xiao Liu anxiously gave him the antidote and yelled “You idiot!” while his heart felt this indescribable feeling.

Xiao Liu was angry because her poison are desert for 9 head Xiang Liu. But its not only Xiang Liu... Shi Qi was also very happy to drink her poison happily fell into her arms. In fact we call him little sly fox here.

@Symbolika1

Upbringing and Generation Gap:

Xiao Yao grew up in the mortal realm, away from the divine world, while Ah Heng is a divine being from the heavenly realm. This difference in upbringing and exposure to different environments shapes their views on life and relationships with people in general.

Definetly experiences do shape our attitudes and views on life.

Abandonment Issues:

Xiao Yao experienced abandonment by her mother due to the war and grew up with the fear of being left alone. Ah Heng, on the other hand, faced a different kind of abandonment, losing her lover, Qi Yo. Both have abandonment issues, but the circumstances and individuals involved differ.

Attitude Towards Relationships:

Xiao Yao is portrayed as more independent and pragmatic when it comes to relationships. She values loyalty and someone who will not abandon her. Ah Heng, having experienced heartbreak,  have a more complex view of love and relationships.

Yes because XY mostly had to independent because she wandered for so long. A Heng on the other hand was more pampered I think.

Worldly vs Divine Perspective:

Xiao Yao is grounded in the mortal world, experiencing its challenges and joys//Ah Heng, being a divine being, has a different perspective on life, responsibilities, and the passage of time.

XY had to wander in mortal world and she came to value this ordinary life. A Heng was very to her responsiblities as Princess .

Response to Pain and Loss:

Xiao Yao, despite facing hardships, is resilient and adaptable. Ah Heng, having experienced the loss of her love, Qi Yo, & abandon of their  carry a deeper emotional burden, and her responses to pain and loss seems to be more profound.

Actually XY also got to experience the love of her life. But in different way. A Heng cannot be with Qi Yo the way she liked because of their being opposite side.I havent finished Once Promised yet so..I cant say much. Her frustration was not low. XY lost Jing for a brief of time because of jealousy and hatred. Although she still had hoped he might be alive...yearning and longing made her sort of partly dead somehow. And she valued Jing in her conscious mind too.

Approach to Personal Happiness:

Xiao Yao  seek a simpler, more ordinary life filled with love and companionship. Ah Heng's pursuit of personal happiness may be influenced by her divine background and the responsibilities that come with it.
Yes simple ordinary life is what Xiao Yao yearned for since beginning although she did likw exploring the world too.

Independence vs Duty:

Xiao Yao's character reflects a desire for independence and the freedom to choose her own path. Ah Heng, as a divine being with responsibilities, may have struggled between personal desires and duty.

Definelty ....nothing to add more..but the feeling is XY inherited  A Heng responsibility ..in protecting and helping ZX to get throne...and all the 3 lands to get united..and peace was found? And finally its a time to enjoy life as she had wished which A Heng wished as well but not successful in her lifetime. But she's finally at peace with Qi Yo after death I guess.

The differences are obvious to me too :)!

Yesss...very very obvious...