We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

@Symbolika1 

Acceptance of Vulnerability:

Shi Qi's statement carries a profound message of acceptance. By telling Xiao Liu to be herself, he encourages her to embrace her vulnerabilities and scars. This moment becomes a symbolic embrace of Xiao Liu's entire self, both physically and emotionally wounded.

Symbolism of Piggyback Ride - A Protective Gesture:

The act of piggybacking is not merely a physical action but a symbol of protection and support. Shi Qi, by carrying Xiao Liu, communicates that he is there to shield her from harm and offer a figurative refuge.

Healing through Connection:

Following the trauma inflicted by Xiang Liu, Shi Qi's offer to carry Xiao Liu becomes a healing balm. It signifies the power of human connection to mend emotional wounds. In this moment, Shi Qi becomes a source of solace and comfort.Narrative Contrast - Xiang Liu vs. Shi Qi(ch.2):

The scene draws a compelling narrative contrast. If Xiang Liu represents a force that inflicts pain and emotional distress, Shi Qi emerges as the antithesis—a healer who mends and provides sanctuary. The contrast between the two underscores Xiao Liu's journey from darkness to light.

This chapter is indeed another level of XiaoQi relationship.and yep more revelation of Xiao Liu past and hint to her trauma ...actually both of them have scars its just that his are physically appearing...yes they heal each other.

That's why I  roll my eyes everytime  someone says XY shared nothing about her past to Jing. Lol  

@Symbolika1

Qing Shui Town: A Haven Amidst Chaos

The setting of Qing Shui Town serves as a captivating backdrop, the perfect  neutral ground where individuals from diverse backgrounds coexist. Despite the aftermath of the Sheng Nong Kingdom's destruction and the resistance led by General Gong Gong, the town emerges as a unique space of equality and cohabitation. This historical context enriches the narrative, shaping the dynamics of the region and contributing to the narrative of its characters. And their choices to remain there.

Yes..Quig shui is so central all main characters ..especially yaojing...♡

beautiful scenary here...

peng-peng:

That's why I  roll my eyes everytime  someone says XY shared nothing about her past to Jing. Lol  

because they only count trauma as her past (they cant just accept they are only and too much into their fav)...but in fact XY sharing a lot of moments of her past to Shi Qi.

Winny Aye:
This chapter is indeed another level of XiaoQi relationship.and yep more revelation of Xiao Liu past and hint to her trauma ...actually both of them have scars its just that his are physically appearing...yes they heal each other.

peng-peng:
That's why I  roll my eyes everytime  someone says XY shared nothing about her past to Jing.

Chapter 2 -it's all there so...

Its like im going random again. ..love all these scenes and pics..Im all on visual again. ...thanks to pinterest..

Dragon Bone Prison scene

When she got back into female body..beautiful 

She sleep besides him when he was in coma...

And yess kiss...

peng-peng:

Without quoting the novel, she shared quite a lot with him in ep 3 after jing rescued her from xl. 

TinaL:

Without quoting the novel, she shared quite a lot with him in ep 3 after jing rescued her from xl. 

Indeed she does.

Incoming to read ya soooon :D <3 !

Mushrooms cleansing for the soup :D

TinaL:

Lol ignore them, they think because he helped her a couple of times nullified the fact that he abused her. XY has opened up to shi qi multiple times & has even helped her without knowing it. Take ma zi & co for instance, after she left & even forgot about them(kind of) Jing always kept an eye on them & made sure they were safe. She didn’t know until, they had their heart 2 heart talk which even surprised her. Didn’t Jing also promise not to hurt ZX? XY also forgot that she asked him about that favor but Jing remembered.

TinaL:

peng-peng 

"That's why I  roll my eyes everytime  someone says XY shared nothing about her past to Jing. Lol  "

We have it all covered: Chapter 2 -> starts her opening , sharing about her past to Yeqhiqi/Tushan Jing!..... So it's  even earlier :https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?r=notif&_nid=154673907&page=327

=> (one of the quotes from ch.2)

XiaoLiu grabbed Shi Qi to talk with him :

Everything under the sky they talked about. A delicious dish, a spectacular sunse......Shi Qi quietly listened to it all.Xiao Liu sometimes felt a twinge of guilt "Am I talking too much? 1 lived alone for twenty some years and during that time - developed a strange quirk.was afraid to see people and wandered alone. In the beginning I never spoke but as the days passed one day in the mountains I forgot the name of a fruit. "  Etc :p

Thoughts on Chapter 3: Guest from Far Away Lamd

part 1

my title : A Nian , the bratty and Xiao Liu got mad

my thoughts will be blue color...

parts from novel

Chuan Zi laughed at Butcher Gao’s smart deal, got money for marrying a daughter and got himself an extra son. Xiao Liu and Lao Mu didn’t care – to Xiao Liu having one Shi Qi equaled ten Ma Zi, and for Lao Mu he was just happy to see Ma Zi living a peaceful happy life.

So when one day Ma Zi was carried into the clinic by Butcher Gao and Chun Tao, Lao Mu was in disbelief while Xiao Liu furrowed his brows. If it was Chuan Zi that got beaten up that wouldn’t surprise Xiao Liu. Chuan Zi could be an ass and sometimes deserved a beat down. But Ma Zi was not like that, he was tall and strong but very reasonable and was willing to give in to others.

“What happened?” Lao Mu asked. Chun Tao wiped her tears and explained “After butchering a sheep this morning, I was delivering sheep blood when I accidentally bumped into a lady. I apologized to her and offered to pay for the damage but the lady’s maid yelled that I couldn’t afford it. My dad got nervous and a few words were exchanged and then fists went flying. Ma Zi tried to protect my dad and got beaten.”

Qing Shui Town had no government or law enforcement and the only law was survival of the fittest.

So Ma Zi got into trouble because he protected his father in law from some high noble bratty girl. And we are now confirmed that Qing Shui does not have government. Chaung Zi and Lao Mu went see this bratty lady? So Xiao Liu and Shi Qi follow them. Im skipping some parts. 

Shi Qi followed behind Xiao Liu and when they arrived at the inn they saw Lao Mu fighting with a girl in yellow. Chuan Zi was laying on the ground and when he saw Xiao Liu he grumbled “Brother Liu, I didn’t start anything. Before I got close to them I was already beaten down.”

Xiao Liu shot him a glance and then looked at Lao Mu who was clearly not a match for the girl in yellow. The girl was like toying with a monkey the way she danced around Lao Mu, with a veiled girl standing on the stone steps next to her. The girl was laughing as she watched and would call out an order “Hai Tang, I want to see him fall on his butt.” and the girl indeed caused Lao Mu to fall on his rear end. The young girl giggled and clapped “Hopping, I want to see him hopping like a toad!”

Lao Mu could not control his body and he was forced to hop like a toad as if someone else was pressing on him. The little girl doubled over laughing and all the people gathered to watch the scene were also guffawing.

Xiao Liu squeezed to the front and bowed to the young girl before turning to Hai Tang “He’s already defeated, will the young lady please stop.”

Hai Tang looked at the young girl but the young girl continued as if she heard nothing “I want to see him tumbling.” Lao Mu was then tumbling on the ground while the young girl laughed and the crowd also laughed

Xiao Liu solemnly spoke up “The rule of Qing Shui Town says to know when to stop when there is no blood feud at stake.” The young girl looked at Xiao Liu “My rule is whomever offended me must die! Xuan gege won’t let me hurt anyone so I won’t hurt anyone, but I’ll make him perform tricks.”

Lao Mu was a hardscrabble battle worn old man and there were tears in his eyes as he begged Xiao Liu “Kill me!” He was a runaway soldier from the Xuan Yuan Army but he was only escaping the nonstop war and not escaping a man’s dignity. Xiao Liu’s murderous intent was roused and he stepped forward.

Suddenly Lao Mu stopped tumbling and Chuan Zi hurried over to help him up. The young girl was unhappy “Hai Tang, did I allow you to stop?” Hai Tang shot a glance at Shi Qi standing in the crowd “It wasn’t your servant I” She slowly backed up and stood in front of the young girl with her eyes locked on Shi Qi.

Xiao Liu sat in the front salon while Shi Qi stood off in the corner in the shadows. Xiao Liu toyed with a cup of wine and chattered in his usual way “Lao Mu, Ma Zi, Chuan Zi, they all think I’m the nicest person. But in truth I’ve killed people since I was very young…….I haven’t killed anyone in a long time but today I wanted to kill them.”

“They are Gods.” Shi Qi suddenly spoke out.

“What of it?” Xiao Liu looked unafraid.

Shi Qi was silent. Xiao Liu glanced at him “Will you help me?” Shi Qi nodded. Xiao Liu smiled and suddenly didn’t feel killing anyone anymore. Xiao Liu drank a tumbler of wine and finally the person he was waiting for arrived.

The young girl took off her veil and her features were merely fine but with an expressive pair of eyes that raised her looks from a 5 to an 8 on that alone. The man standing next to her was very extraordinary – his eyes were warm and his demeanor refined like the rivers and mountains in fluidity and strength.

The man bowed to Xiao Liu “I am Xuan and this is my cousin Ah Nian. Our servant girl Hai Tang has been poisoned by young master you so I came personally to ask young master to give us the antidote.”

Xiao Liu played with the tumbler of wine in his hand and said with a smile “Sure, if one kneeled and bowed in apology to my elder brother.”

Ah Nian glared at Xiao Liu “Want my servant girl to bow in apology to your elder brother, are you sick of living?”

Xiao Liu coldly stared at Hai Tang who appeared in great pain as she clutched the wall and slowly sank to the floor. Ah Nian whined “Xuan gege, you see! They came looking for trouble. I didn’t hurt them and was just toying a bit but they responded by trying to kill us. If I wasn’t carrying my E….father’s poison warding beads then I would have been poisoned.”

Hai Tang yelped in pain and Xuan stared at Xiao Liu “Please give me the antidote!”

Xiao Liu coldly laughed “What? You want to take it with force? Be my guest!”

Xuan reached out to grab the medicine and Xiao Liu backed up. Xiao Liu knew Shi Qi was behind her and if he blocked for Xiao Liu then he could see what type of powers Xuan had and poison him accordingly. But Shi Qi didn’t step forward and when Xiao Liu looked back the corner of the room was empty and Shi Qi was gone.

Xiao Liu was struck by Xuan and collapsed. Xuan was surprised that Xiao Liu was so weak since he appeared so brash and quickly held back his power “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you……” He picked up Xiao Liu to check his injuries and it was a relief that Xuan never intended to hurt him so Xiao Liu appeared just dazed. Xiao Liu rested on Xuan’s shoulder and a small smile appeared on his lips and his eyes filled with derision. Sometimes one could only laugh at the entire world.

Xuan paused.

Ah Nian picked up the antidote bottle and fed a pill to Hai Tang who swallowed and expressed some aura “This is the antidote.” Ah Nian mocked Xiao Liu “You’re this useless and you dared to oppose us?”

Xiao Liu pushed Xuan away and struggled to get up “Scram!”

Ah Nian wanted to strike but Xuan stopped her “Since the poison has been cured, let’s just go home.” He looked at Xiao Liu one more time before dragging Ah Nian behind him. Ah Nian looked back and silently mouthed the insult “Lowlife loser!”

Xiao Liu walked into the courtyard and sat down on the stone step and Shi Qi walked behind him. Xiao Liu smiled at the sunset and loudly sighed. He was wrong, he should never rely on another.

Shi Qi kneeled beside Xiao Liu and handed him the basket of snacks. Xiao Liu asked “You know them?” Shi Qi nodded. “They are the young lady and lord of a noble family in the God tribe?” Shi Qi paused for a moment before slowly nodding. “You were afraid they would recognize you so you hid? Or you thought I shouldn’t have messed with them so you hid so they could get the antidote?”

My thoughts on this part is that, it finally comes a time there were conflicts between Xiao Liu and Shi Qi. There was this time when Shi Qi could not have done as Xiao Liu had wish, which had led to her feeling abandoned again. (I think Shi Qi knew it later.) What happened is that bratty A Nian made her servant girl Hai Tang bullied Chaung Zi and Lao Mu. And Xiao Liu poisoned her. But Hai Tang eyes were fixed on Shi Qi as recognizing him. That made Shi Qi uncomfortable as there s line he stood off at the corner , under shadow. Meaning that he did not want Hai Tang to see him again? And Xiao Liu had missed to recognize what's Shi Qi was doing too. So her plan got failure. In drama i think there's a line "he did not want them to get into trouble "... ? I need to watch the part again . but in novel he simply was hiding (under shadow),  as afraid to get known by them. I mean Hai Tang and A Nian. And yep the new guests to Qing Shui were a bratty and a pretty boy , who is a lot more sensible and refine than his sister. So all in all im think XiaoQi were dealing with their pasts again .

Winny Aye:
Thoughts on Chapter 3: Guest from Far Away Lamd

Winny Aye:
Xiao Liu’s murderous intent was roused and he stepped forward.

Winny Aye:
He was wrong, he should never rely on another.

Hahaha! It's even funnier when you re read it :D! 

It's like =>" Ha! You dont want to help me kill someone...tststsss you'll see,what you'll see...I'll be soooo harsh on you !Ha!!". 

He says  (ep4 37.01 - "I  am more afraid you make ennemies of them")...Xiao Liu anger  un-trust /white bottle used (just noticing)

vs

(19.37) - The scene of trust (black bottle).

On it on my side too...( so will post more as we go foward into it...

@Symbolika1

It's like =>" Ha! You dont want to help me kill someone...tststsss you'll see,what you'll see...I'll be soooo harsh on you !Ha!!".

Well she soon realized it's her petty anger (in chapter 4).

But the way I understand is she felt abandoned once again even when she thought he's resonable to do so. But sometimes feelings are not depending on reasons.:D