We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 peng-peng:
Are you going to put this  analysis of WXL and YSQ  and pain with chapter 5? Or 6. It is very interesting.  

Yeap I think so, because as we see, it's a turning point where she embrace/accept that Tushan Jing IS fully her Yeshiqi => Wisteria scene is just after her all bandaged, she get out, there is sun light again...etc etc  <3 + 100% visual correspondance from drama. So absolutly yes :).

Chapter 6: Like A Familiar Person Has Come

Neck Bite & Shivering Bliss

Xiang Liu’s rage was like the churning ocean, threatening to swallow everything in its path. Xiao Liu knew Xiang Liu would kill him but felt no fear.
The red blood around her made her see the fire red phoenix flowers. Under the phoenix tree, there was a Mom who made a swing for her. She stood on the swing and welcomed the falling phoenix leaves. She rose high and her laughter blanketed the earth. Gege stood under the phoenix tree, looking up at her with a smile. When she came down, he pushed her up again. Her swing rose up, came down, rose up, came down…..
Xiang Liu’s razor sharp claw came down towards Xiao Liu’s neck but Xiao Liu’s eyes were wide open and he smiled sweetly towards him, his smile like a flower blooming in the Spring. Xiao Liu’s thin neck was in Xiang Liu’s hand, he only need squeeze and all trouble would be gone. Xiao Liu smiled and sighed softly, as if he was content. His head lowered and his eyes closed.
Xiang Liu jerked back his hand, picking up Xiao Liu and taking him away.

When Xiao Liu opened his eyes, he was in the middle of a cave, his entire body soaked in small pool. There was all sorts of precious medicines tossed into the pool For anyone else, mixing all these various herbs and medicines would do more harm than good. But for Xiao Liu’s weird body, soaking in all sorts of random things actually helped.
There was likely a painkiller medicine in there as well because Xiao Liu felt his body was soft and painless. Not far from the pool, Xiang Liu sat on a jade pallet, his brows furrowed as if all the energy was focused there, as if he was about to collapse at any moment. Xiao Liu didn’t dare move or speak so quietly closed his eyes.
“Why did you save him?” Xiang Liu’s voice was icy cold, containing his tamped down rage.
Xiao Liu’s mind twirled for a minute but didn’t even hesitate and said clearly “Because I know who he is.”
Xiang Liu’s brow lifted slightly.

Xiao Liu continued “A few days ago I was mulling over why you were so free with your time lately and actually spending every day with me. Then I realized you weren’t taking care of me, you were waiting for Xuan. Jing wanted me to hide in the mountains because he knew that you guys had been battling with the Xuan Yuan army for hundreds of years and they still couldn’t track you down. If you wanted, there was no way Xuan could have found me. But you guessed his real identity, and you knew he wouldn’t let me live, so you used me to set a trap with the intention to kill him.
“So I used you as a lure. You have a problem with that?”
“Normally no, since he wants to kill me so best take him out. But I know now who he really is.
He is Zhuan Xu, one of the Xuan Yuan Kingdom princes. Not just any prince, he is the eldest grandson prince of the Yellow Emperor! If I help you kill him, then the Yellow Emperor will surely wreak vengeance on the world and I won’t have any peace. There won’t be a place within the vast wilderness that I can hide!”

Xiang Liu opened his eyes and stared “I used to think you had some guts.”
Xiao Liu responded “Sorry for disappointing you. You dare to make an enemy of the Yellow Emperor, I don’t. The rage of an Emperor, the blood flows a thousand miles! I cannot endure it!”
“How did you learn Xuan’s identity?”
“When you were chasing him, one of his servants was so frantic he slipped and said something about hurry up and save Prince Zhuan Xu. It was mumbled but you were willing to endure massive injury to try and kill him and there isn’t a lot of people in the vast wilderness that would get you that worked up. I thought about it and connected the dots.”
Xiang Liu stood up and walked into the pool, his hand grabbed Xiao Liu’s neck and slammed it against the stone side “You knew that I would risk severe injury to kill him!” Xiao Liu had no strength to resist so backed down “I ruined your big plan, so if you want to kill me then kill me!” He docilely stuck out his neck and closed his eyes.
Xiang Liu coldly laughed “Kill you? That’s be too easy on you!” He lowered his head and bit down hard on Xiao Liu’s neck and drank his blood as if to release his rage. Xiao Liu leaned his neck back and rested on the side of the pool. Thank god he was of some use to Xiang Liu. Since Xiang Liu was a nine-headed demon with a very strange form, it was near impossible for him to find medicine to heal his injuries. Which is why the equally strange form Xiao Liu was his best medicine.

Xuan was laying on the pallet and suddenly bolted upright and touched his neck. He was still alive!
In the beginning there was a sharp pain like teeth biting through the flesh. But gradually, the pain transformed into something odd. In the pain there was a sensation of numbness, a shivering feeling of bliss, as if someone was sucking, and licking, and lightly kissing.
Xuan felt his mouth turn dry and was suddenly very angry. With such severe injuries, was that guy crazy or what the heck was he doing?

Xiang Liu raised his head and stared at Xiao Liu, blood staining his lips, his eyes darkened, his breath slightly labored. Xiao Liu was initially sitting sprawled like a man but suddenly he slid down and unconsciously wanted to cover his chest, but he immediately stopped himself and continued to sit sprawled open.

Xiang Liu’s hand moved down from his neck, tracing his jawline, down his clavicle. Xiao Liu grabbed his hand and smiled “I’m a man. Even if you like men, you should find someone better looking.”

“You’re a man?” Xiang Liu’s slightly blood stained lips curved upward “If you’re a man, how did you lure the Jiu Jiu out?”

Xiao Liu blinked quizzically “I don’t believe you can’t change your shape as well as voice.”

“I trust a beast’s natural instinct.”

“If a beast’s natural instinct was so accurate, your Furball wouldn’t have been poisoned by me. There would be no such thing as traps, and hunters wouldn’t need to hunt.”

“What kind of transformation spell are you using? You have very weak powers but it’s completely seamless just like it’s your true form!”

Xiao Liu angrily said “This is my true form!”

Xiang Liu stared at him, his eyes as dark as ink, and Xiao Liu’s heart started racing. He violently shook off Xiang Liu’s hand and then spread himself open like a dead pig headed to boiling water “Touch me then, touch me. After you’re done then stop accusing me of being a woman!”

Xiang Liu glared at him “I’m not interested in your false form.” He released Xiao Liu, turned and walked out of the pool to go lay on the pallet and continued healing himself.

Xiao Liu’s wildly nervous heart finally relaxed. He was already severely injured, plus Xiang Liu drank his blood, so his head was woozy and he laid down in the pool to also start healing himself.

I consider this is the first intimate scene between Xiao Liu and Xiang Liu. The feelings are still not clear though. I shared the whole scene to understand it as a whole. It's implied in first passage that Xiao Liu was not scared that Xiang Liu would kill her and then her memory went back to when she was happy with her mother and her brother. And also her original form of being feminine came back to her. I think that's why she smiled sweetly. This was the first time he asked her about her being woman as well. This phrase, "Xiao Liu’s eyes were wide open and he smiled sweetly towards him, his smile like a flower blooming in the Spring." is when Xiang Liu was looking at Xiao Liu. So i think it's implied to his feelings. (And about this "Blooming in Spring" is a reminder of the time when Qi Yo fell in love with A Heng just by getting her smell and seeing her playing in stream. In that passage it's implied spring is a time beasts find mates, I may reshare the scene if you xiaojing fans like). And then he started suck/bite her neck and this sensation came "In the pain there was a sensation of numbness, a shivering feeling of bliss, as if someone was sucking, and licking, and lightly kissing." but that feeling is written through Xuan's feeling by his bug  connection with Xiao Liu. The meaning of bliss is happiness/joy but in this whole scene, I do not take bliss as Xiao Yao's happiness towards Xiang Liu's actions. But some sort of excitement because of getting touch like that. 

Definetly it is not romantic. She was more of scared and nervous. All that she was telling him were all lies. Therefore to me romance is not feeling and very vague, especially her side, because the word used to describe her feeling directly is "nervous". The next scene between her and Jing is very different because her feelings for Jing is told very directly. 

Chapter 6: Like A Familiar Person Has Come

Jing's Embrace and Their Longing

A day later, Jing arrived nearby. Xiang Liu was still injured and a very wary person so he would never meet someone that could be a threat. When he felt Jing close to the cave, he quietly left and the injured Xiao Liu was alone in the cave when Jing came in. He saw Xiao Liu floating in the pool, face completely white, body covered in injuries, eyes closed and fast asleep.

Jing felt for his pulse and immediately picked him up, carrying him out of the cave in quick steps while calling for his winged ride.

Ten days later, Xiao Liu woke up in an elegantly decorated room. It was hot Summer out but cool inside, and through the window there was a courtyard filled with blooming flowers of every type. A wind chime hung on the window sill made from crystal from the North Pole and in various colors carved into different flower shapes. As the wind blew past, the cold from the crystal chimes released into the air and brought a breeze.

Xiao Liu put on a robe and walked out to the corridor. Jing stood up in the courtyard and looked directly at him. The bright warm sun, the vibrant flowers, and a gentleman. Like a painting, it was so utterly beautiful. Xiao Liu walked up to Jing and he reached out to touch his face as if to confirm he was real. Xiao Liu slightly leaned his head to feel the warmth of his palm.

Jing suddenly embraced Xiao Liu, gentle but tightly pulling him into his arms. Xiao Liu closed his eyes, allowing his head to lightly rest on Jing’s shoulder. In this moment, they were just Shi Qi and Xiao Liu.

Cling clank, plates crashed on the ground. Xiao Liu raised his head and saw Jing Ye standing dumbstruck in the corridor, her eyes filled with shock and dismay. Xiao Liu’s evil side rose up so he maintained his position and closed his eyes, pretending he saw and heard nothing, waiting to see how Jing would react.

Jing disappointed Xiao Liu, he was calm and continued to quietly embrace Xiao Liu. There was the feeling that even if the world was ending, he was still going keep on hugging.

Jing Ye finally moved and walked over “Is Master Liu’s injuries worsened? Let me help him stand.”

Xiao Liu guffawed out loud, she’s a funny one as well! He squirmed out of Jing’s arms and smiled at Jing Ye. She bowed to him “Thank you Young Master for saving my Lord’s life. Please accept my bow of gratitude.” Xiao Liu avoided it “Your lord saved my life so it’s even.” Xiao Liu thanked Jing “Lao Mu is waiting for me so I’ll be off.”

Xiao Liu turned and left. Jing reached out his hand but slowly pulled it back, only watching Xiao Liu’s form disappear down the corridor.

When Jing found Xiao Liu in the pool, she's definelty is not healed. 

But I love how everything was described as so warm when Xiao Liu woke up at Tushan Mansion. To Xiao Liu, everything was so beautiful , especially Jing that she wanted to test if her was real . Then she reciprocated his embrace. She allowed herself to rested on his sholder as if they were just Shi Qi and Xiao Liu and he held her as he will never let her go. 

Xiao Liu longed her her Shi Qi but he's Jing.

Jing longed  for Xiao Liu by the way he act out when Xiao Liu was leaving. 

This scene was written very well on how much Xiao Liu longed for her Shi Qi. How beautiful she think Jing is. Iy is all written so directly. Although it is short, it is quite memorable. Their longing for each other are represented directly .. Therefore, to me the author had perfect made it obvious and it is purposely written to feel the bond between the two.

I love this scene in drama, the way it was shot.

Their embrace and the light candle, to me representing their love is like a light / hope for each other and it's on fire. Fire represents passion in bond.

peng-peng:

Mine is completed. It is very short because WXY left  Jing again. lol 

yes she's being practical here....

peng-peng:

@Winny-Aye

Good analysis of the whole chapter. Did find when WXL was remembering her cousin when they were young  so touching because at that same moment XL  extremely angry at what she had done.   Xuan wanting a friend is something that touched me. All those years he was not able  to build a friendship with someone. 

thank u..yes xl is very angry of course..  And Xuan, in his position , true friendship must be hard to get.

Winny Aye:
The red blood around her made her see the fire red phoenix flowers. Under the phoenix tree, there was a Mom who made a swing for her. She stood on the swing and welcomed the falling phoenix leaves. She rose high and her laughter blanketed the earth. Gege stood under the phoenix tree, looking up at her with a smile. When she came down, he pushed her up again. Her swing rose up, came down, rose up, came down…..

Wich is why she smile (CX garden memory related) = the context of her smile/phoenix flower/CX .

Winny Aye:
“Why did you save him?” Xiang Liu’s voice was icy cold,

Winny Aye:
Xiao Liu’s mind twirled for a minute but didn’t even hesitate and said clearly “Because I know who he is.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winny Aye:
so you used me to set a trap with the intention to kill him.
“So I used you as a lure. You have a problem with that?”
“Normally no, since he wants to kill me so best take him out. But I know now who he really is. He is Zhuan Xu,

- Use, alure....not nice => his goals whatever it takes.

Winny Aye:
Xiang Liu stood up and walked into the pool, his hand grabbed Xiao Liu’s neck and slammed it against the stone side “You knew that I would risk severe injury to kill him!” Xiao Liu had no strength to resist so backed down “I ruined your big plan, so if you want to kill me then kill me!” He docilely stuck out his neck and closed his eyes.
Xiang Liu coldly laughed “Kill you? That’s be too easy on you!”

Further context that illustrate "the mood"

Winny Aye:
He was still alive!

Xiao Liu's reaction to this bite. Obviously just happy to be alive.

And at the same time :

Because of the bug , CX is affected.

Winny Aye:
Xuan felt his mouth turn dry and was suddenly very angry

It feel like a long distance play too.

Winny Aye:
Xiao Liu grabbed his hand and smiled “I’m a man. Even if you like men, you should find someone better looking.”

Winny Aye:

Winny Aye:
finally relaxed. He was already severely injured, plus Xiang Liu drank his blood, so his head was woozy and he laid down in the pool to also start healing himself.

Short agreement=> There is zero word of her enjoyment here (even with taking that whole chapter extract - the only enjoyable moment is related to her CX memories, as she just found out who he really was: her gege.

Winny Aye:
Definetly it is not romantic.

****************    Clear context:********************

=>                    XY is in her memory back to Spring with gege:

Xiang Liu’s razor sharp claw came down towards Xiao Liu’s neck but Xiao Liu’s eyes were wide open and he smiled sweetly towards him, ////       2.his smile like a flower blooming in the Spring.
  <= CX in chilhood MEMORY TiME.

Winny Aye:
The next scene between her and Jing is very different because her feelings for Jing is told very directly. 

Will cover later <3 Thanks Winny!

@Symbolika1

Short agreement=> There is zero word of her enjoyment here (even with taking that whole chapter extract - the only enjoyable moment is related to her CX memories, as she just found out who he really was: her gege.

Yes lol..even shiver bliss was written as felt through ZX/CX. She was actually happy again because of Xuan is her bro.. and her happy family.  

Winny Aye:
Yes lol..even shiver bliss was written as felt through ZX/CX. She was actually happy again because of Xuan is her bro.. and her happy family.  

Absolutly - that's how the text goes  :).  Start with the title: Chapter 6: Like A Familiar Person Has Come .

Symbolika1:
Absolutly - that's how the text goes  :).  Start with the title: Chapter 6: Like A Familiar Person Has Come .

Let's analyse it :

Context:

The scene unfolds in a cave where Xiang Liu saves a soaked Xiao Liu in a pool of precious medicines. Xiang Liu's initial rage is evident as he questions Xiao Liu's motives for saving someone named Xuan.

Xiang Liu’s razor sharp claw came down towards Xiao Liu’s neck 
but Xiao Liu’s eyes were wide open and he smiled sweetly towards him, ////       2.his smile like a flower blooming in the Spring.
  <= CX in chilhood MEMORY TiME. 

Xiao Liu's Motivation:

In a desperate attempt to survive, Xiao Liu fabricates a story about knowing Xuan's true identity, portraying her survival instinct and fear. Her actions reflect a pragmatic approach to navigate the dangerous situation and cover CX.

Xiang Liu's Rage:

Furious at Xiao Liu for potentially disrupting his plan, Xiang Liu violently grabs her neck, highlighting the power dynamic between them. The physical confrontation amplifies the intensity of his repons. Xiao Liu is again mistreated.

Revelation of Xuan's Identity:

Xiao Liu reveals Xuan as Zhuan Xu, the eldest grandson prince of the Yellow Emperor, disrupting Xiang Liu's plan and introducing the potential wrath of a powerful ruler. She lies again to cover CX, her primary goal in this scene.

Bite and Bloodsucking:

In a moment of intense reaction, Xiang Liu bites Xiao Liu's neck and drinks her blood. This act is aggressive and intimate, suggesting a mix of pleasure, pain, and a peculiar connection, notably felt by Xuan through his bug link with Xiao Liu. There is none description of her enjoying it, we rather skip directly on CX's reaction.

A. Xiang Liu is aware of the bug link between Xiao Liu and Xuan, biting Xiao Liu could be a strategic move to exploit this connection. By doing so, he may be attempting to send a message or influence Xuan emotionally through the shared sensations. It feel like a long distance play. 

B.Alternatively, this act could be a deliberate move by Xiang Liu to create tension and uncertainty among the characters. By involving Xuan indirectly through the blood link, Xiang Liu might be attempting to sow seeds of mistrust or confusion. 

Xiao Liu's Gender Identity:

Xiang Liu questions Xiao Liu's gender, introducing an element of uncertainty. In response, Xiao Liu asserts that her current form is her true self, Xiao Liu's assertion that her current form is her true self is a declaration of autonomy and self-definition. It is  an act of resistance against the pressure.

Uneasy Calm:

After the intense encounter, the scene concludes with an uneasy calm as both characters, severely injured, retreat to the pool for healing—a temporary ceasefire.

***Xiao Liu - point of view:

1. Childhood Memory:

"The red blood around her made her see the fire red phoenix flowers... Gege stood under the phoenix tree, looking up at her with a smile."

2. Her Assertiveness:

"I’m a man. Even if you like men, you should find someone better looking."

Analysis:

The scene masterfully navigates fear, survival instincts, and power dynamics. Xiao Liu's lies and manipulations reflect her pragmatic approach to survival. The biting and bloodsucking are not romanticized => instead, they convey a transactional and survival-driven relationship.

Quotations from her memories further highlight the contrast between the present and her happier past. The absence of Xiao Liu's enjoyment aligns with the overall mood, emphasizing her primary concerns—survival and navigating a perilous situation. 

Winny Aye:
Xiao Liu’s wildly nervous heart finally relaxed. He was already severely injured, plus Xiang Liu drank his blood, so his head was woozy and he laid down in the pool to also start healing himself.

The ending of the whole scene confirm this analysis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the cave, comes the Sun , and Tushan Jing/Yeshiqi=>so will cover later, following your extracts here! The contrast is huge! => 

• Xiang Liu remains cautious and wary due to his injuries, showcasing a protective side to his character.
  • Jing, on the other hand, demonstrates deep concern for Xiao Liu's well-being. He arrives promptly upon sensing Xiao Liu's presence and takes immediate action to care for him.

@Symbolika1

Xiao Liu reveals Xuan as Zhuan Xu, the eldest grandson prince of the Yellow Emperor, disrupting Xiang Liu's plan and introducing the potential wrath of a powerful ruler. She lies again to cover CX, her primary goal in this scene.

Bite and Bloodsucking:

In a moment of intense reaction, Xiang Liu bites Xiao Liu's neck and drinks her blood. This act is aggressive and intimate, suggesting a mix of pleasure, pain, and a peculiar connection, notably felt by Xuan through his bug link with Xiao Liu. There is none description of her enjoying it, we rather skip directly on CX's reaction.

A. Xiang Liu is aware of the bug link between Xiao Liu and Xuan, biting Xiao Liu could be a strategic move to exploit this connection. By doing so, he may be attempting to send a message or influence Xuan emotionally through the shared sensations. It feel like a long distance play. 

B.Alternatively, this act could be a deliberate move by Xiang Liu to create tension and uncertainty among the characters. By involving Xuan indirectly through the blood link, Xiang Liu might be attempting to s....

Lol i was thinking about this Xuan getting the feel. I mean there was no line on how Xiao Liu felt. Besides , in the next scene of them XL was hurting her to get Xuan killed by arrow .. And WXL was scared actually ...

Symbolika1:
After the cave, comes the Sun , and Tushan Jing/Yeshiqi=>so will cover later, following your extracts here! The contrast is huge!

****The further text of ch.6 suggests several key aspects of Xiao Liu and Jing's (Ye Shiqi) relationship:

1. Protective and Caring Dynamic:

• Jing demonstrates a protective and caring attitude toward Xiao Liu. He quickly comes to Xiao Liu's aid, takes care of him during his injuries, and provides a safe and comfortable environment for his recovery.
  2. Intimacy and Connection:

• The scene in the elegantly decorated room and courtyard portrays a deep emotional connection between Xiao Liu and Jing. The gentle but tight embrace signifies emotional intimacy and a sense of security.

3. Recognition of True Selves:

• The moment when Xiao Liu rests on Jing's shoulder, and they recognize each other as Shi Qi and Xiao Liu, implies a level of authenticity and recognition beyond their external appearances or roles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A. Symbolism in Setting and Description:

• The choice of setting, the beautifully decorated room, and the vibrant courtyard with blooming flowers symbolize a romantic and idyllic environment. The crystal wind chime adds a touch of magic to the scene, reinforcing the idea of a special and significant connection:
  1. The Bright Warm Sun:

• The bright warm sun symbolize positivity, hope, and a new beginning. Jing's arrival, coinciding with the description of the bright sun, may suggest that his presence brings light into Xiao Liu's life, possibly indicating a positive turn of events or a moment of happiness.
  2. Vibrant Flowers and Blooming Courtyard:

• The mention of a courtyard filled with blooming flowers adds a layer of symbolism. Flowers often symbolize growth, renewal, and the beauty of life. The vibrant and blooming courtyard might reflect the blossoming or rejuvenation of emotions and relationships, particularly between Jing and Xiao Liu.
  3. Crystal Wind Chime:

• The crystal wind chime made from the North Pole, with colors carved into different flower shapes, can symbolize fragility, clarity, and the beauty of fleeting moments. The sound of the wind chime may also represent the delicate nature of their relationship, echoing the subtlety and complexity of their emotions.
  4. Release of Cold from the Crystal Chimes:

• The release of cold from the crystal chimes into the air, creating a refreshing breeze, might symbolize the dispelling of hardships or difficulties. It could represent Jing's ability to bring comfort and relief to Xiao Liu, both physically and emotionally.
  5. The Warmth of the Setting:

• The overall warmth described in the setting, including the warm sun and the cool interior, may symbolize the emotional warmth and comfort that Jing provides to Xiao Liu. It creates a contrast with the external world, suggesting that Jing's presence is a source of solace and tranquility for Xiao Liu.

B. Direct and Purposeful Writing:

• The text is written in a direct and purposeful manner, making the emotions and dynamics between the characters clear to the reader. The author uses vivid descriptions and emotional cues to convey the depth of the relationship.

In summary, the text suggests that Xiao Liu and Jing share a complex and emotionally charged relationship marked by protection, intimacy, longing, and recognition:

The passage suggests that in this intimate moment, they see each other for who they truly are, beyond any masks or pretenses.

Winny Aye:
Xiao Liu put on a robe and walked out to the corridor. Jing stood up in the courtyard and looked directly at him. The bright warm sun, the vibrant flowers, and a gentleman. Like a painting, it was so utterly beautiful. Xiao Liu walked up to Jing and he reached out to touch his face as if to confirm he was real. Xiao Liu slightly leaned his head to feel the warmth of his palm.

(draft) <3 - wondering how many times up to now did Tong Hua related TSJ to the Sun ???? :D

@Symbolika1

Analysis:

The scene masterfully navigates fear, survival instincts, and power dynamics. Xiao Liu's lies and manipulations reflect her pragmatic approach to survival. The biting and bloodsucking are not romanticized => instead, they convey a transactional and survival-driven relationship.

Very true ...its not romantic at all... but many xl fans fantasize about her falling for him so we will see when it will start.

Winny Aye:
@Symbolika1

Bite and Bloodsucking:
In a moment of intense reaction, Xiang Liu bites Xiao Liu's neck and drinks her blood. This act is aggressive and intimate, suggesting a mix of pleasure, pain, and a peculiar connection, notably felt by Xuan through his bug link with Xiao Liu. There is none description of her enjoying it, we rather skip directly on CX's reaction.

B.Alternatively, this act could be a deliberate move by Xiang Liu to create tension and uncertainty among the characters. By involving Xuan indirectly through the blood link, Xiang Liu might be attempting to s....

Lol i was thinking about this Xuan getting the feel. I mean there was no line on how Xiao Liu felt. Besides , in the next scene of them XL was hurting her to get Xuan killed by arrow .. And WXL was scared actually ...

Clear to me, clear in the text :) Yes.

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

Analysis:

Very true ...its not romantic at all... but many xl fans fantasize about her falling for him so we will see when it will start.

Nothing to add :).

Twitter  info ! :

OH MY GOD TUSHAN JING LINES WITH DENG WEI ORIGINAL VOICE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU AAAA GO LISTEN HE IS SO ADORABLE  but omg ok is it me or its kinda …sexy lmao Link:

https://weibo.com/3032169305/4978262176958470… #DengWei #邓为 #LostYouForever #长相思 

Extra analysis of WXL and XL in chapter 6

[Xiang Liu’s rage was like the churning ocean, threatening to swallow everything in its path. Xiao Liu knew Xiang Liu would kill him but felt no fear.
Xiang Liu’s razor sharp claw came down towards Xiao Liu’s neck but Xiao Liu’s eyes were wide open and he smiled sweetly towards him, his smile like a flower blooming in the SpringXiao Liu’s thin neck was in Xiang Liu’s hand, he only need squeeze and all trouble would be gone. Xiao Liu smiled and sighed softly, as if he was content. His head lowered and his eyes closed.
Xiang Liu jerked back his hand, picking up Xiao Liu and taking him away.

When Xiao Liu opened his eyes, he was in the middle of a cave, his entire body soaked in small pool. There was all sorts of precious medicines tossed into the pool For anyone else, mixing all these various herbs and medicines would do more harm than good. But for Xiao Liu’s weird body, soaking in all sorts of random things actually helped.]

Here XL is not aware of WXL thoughts and the fact that she is thinking  of her gege.  He thinks the sweet smile of WXL at  this moment is for him.  When  he was thinking of ending WXL 's life, he is rewarded by  WXL smiling and sighting softly as if content.   XL  reacted to this by not  simply removing his hand, but by " jerking  it." He was affected by  WXL smile and sight of content even though he was extremely angry towards him.

XL showed some compassion by taking WXL to heal in  the cave.  He has placed him in a pool with lots of medicines in the water. 

in the cave now :

[Xiang Liu coldly laughed “Kill you? That’s be too easy on you!” He lowered his head and bit down hard on Xiao Liu’s neck and drank his blood as if to release his rage. Xiao Liu leaned his neck back and rested on the side of the pool. Thank god he was of some use to Xiang Liu. Since Xiang Liu was a nine-headed demon with a very strange form, it was near impossible for him to find medicine to heal his injuries. Which is why the equally strange form Xiao Liu was his best medicine.

Xuan was laying on the pallet and suddenly bolted upright and touched his neck. He was still alive!
In the beginning there was a sharp pain like teeth biting through the flesh. But gradually, the pain transformed into something odd. In the pain there was a sensation of numbness, a shivering feeling of bliss, as if someone was sucking, and licking, and lightly kissing.

Xuan felt his mouth turn dry and was suddenly very angry. With such severe injuries, was that guy crazy or what the heck was he doing?
Xiang Liu raised his head and stared at Xiao Liu, blood staining his lips, his eyes darkened, his breath slightly laboredXiao Liu was initially sitting sprawled like a man but suddenly he slid down and unconsciously wanted to cover his chest, but he immediately stopped himself and continued to sit sprawled open.
Xiang Liu’s hand moved down from his neck, tracing his jawline, down his clavicle. Xiao Liu grabbed his hand and smiled “I’m a man. Even if you like men, you should find someone better looking.”
“You’re a man?” Xiang Liu’s slightly blood stained lips curved upward “If you’re a man, how did you lure the Jiu Jiu out?”
Xiao Liu blinked quizzically “I don’t believe you can’t change your shape as well as voice.”
“I trust a beast’s natural instinct.”
“If a beast’s natural instinct was so accurate, your Furball wouldn’t have been poisoned by me. There would be no such thing as traps, and hunters wouldn’t need to hunt.”
“What kind of transformation spell are you using? You have very weak powers but it’s completely seamless just like it’s your true form!”

Xiang Liu stared at him, his eyes as dark as ink, and Xiao Liu’s heart started racing. He violently shook off Xiang Liu’s hand and then spread himself open like a dead pig headed to boiling water “Touch me then, touch me. After you’re done then stop accusing me of being a woman!”
Xiang Liu glared at him “I’m not interested in your false form.” He released Xiao Liu, turned and walked out of the pool to go lay on the pallet and continued healing himself.
Xiao Liu’s wildly nervous heart finally relaxed. He was already severely injured, plus Xiang Liu drank his blood, so his head was woozy and he laid down in the pool to also start healing himself.]

Here we can see that Xl has changed his bite. Never had WXL described the previous bites providing her such feeling of bliss. The sensation form the bite are described by  Xuan . XL did this for in my opinion 2 reasons:

a- because of his has been  affected by WXL sweet smile which he thought was directed at him.

b- to make Xuan know that him and WXL  have an intimate relationship . Since he does know know  why WXL truly saved Xuan,  he did this is in order to destabilise any potential relationship WXL may have with XC. 

WXL is  scared of Xl at this moment because of the implication  of this bite, he is not stupid hence why he unconsciously,  slides down in the water and wants to cover  his chest.   When XL proceeded  further  with hand and  move down from WXL  neck, tracing his jawline, down his clavicle. WXL stopped him.  

WXL denied being a man several times  and used reverse psychology on XL so he could leave him be. Here WXL is scared not excited at all, hence why his  heart started racing and  he violently rejected XL  touching him  like this.  see below again. 

Xiang Liu stared at him, his eyes as dark as ink, and Xiao Liu’s heart started racing. He violently shook off Xiang Liu’s hand and then spread himself open like a dead pig headed to boiling water “Touch me then, touch me. After you’re done then stop accusing me of being a woman!”

This stops XL  but he looks at WXL with an  angry expression  and say he is not interested in WXL false form.  

with XC

[Xuan raised his eyebrow and smirked “And when you’re hurt, you might want to restrain your urges.”
“………..” Xiao Liu was thoroughly confused. When did he ever have urges?
Xuan touched his neck and left with a laugh. Xiao Liu stared confused and then after some time he started to smile. Can I really go drink with you?
There was a voice that told him not to, but another said that he was leaving town soon, so if not now then he’ll never get the chance again..............................................

Xuan asked “Why are you here in Qing Shui Town.”
“Wandering the world, I wandered my way here. I liked it so decided to stay.”
You and Nine-lives Xiang Liu are…..very close?” Xiao Liu thought “This question isn’t suitable to be answered when drinking.”

Then drink a few more bowls then answer.”
Xuan poured Xiao Liu a big bowl and Xiao Liu drank it “I’m scared of him, but I don’t dislike him. I am not enemies with him, but also not friends.”
Xuan replied “He’s too smart, otherwise I really want to sit down and calmly drink with him once.”]

Xl's actions with the bite has produced what  he wanted to achieve. CX believes that there is something more going on  between WXL and XL.

I like WXL reaction when XC mentioned   "her urges". She had no clue about what he was referring to. When he finally  understood, he did even blush,  but proceed to ask  if  he could really go drink with XC.   WXL confessed to her gege that he is scared of XL though  he does not dislike him. They  are not enemies  nor friends.

So my conclusion is that WXL has no feeling  of attraction towards  XL . His  sensual bite didn't not have a positive overall effect on WXL.  WXL was scared.  XL got  rejected.   

That's  my 2 cents