@Lillybleue 

Happy new year 

Happy New Year 2024 to all of us..

Lillyblue:

Happy New Year everyone, looking forward to the second season! 

Hii....welcome  to our XiaoJing world..

yep..thanks for all those beautiful moments of our couple...

Happy New Year 2024.

Winny Aye:

Happy 2024

Winny Aye:

Happy New Year 2024 to all of us..

Best wishes too! <3 Thank you for your beautifull scrapbook festive page :D!

En avant to chapter 9, en avant to 2024 <3 Big big hugs and care!

Winny Aye:
our XiaoJing world..

Continue....<3

Symbolika1:
And they were right, in the middle of the night, they were surrounded by Zhaun Xu and his soldiers.
Xiao Liu accepted Jing tried all his best to help her, still lost to Zhuan Xu's power.
Again in the scene, we will feel sorry for Jing because Xiao Liu had really tell why she was all running away or even revealing her form, while she knew who he was already. Of course she did not reveal who she was to anyone else at all. And it seems like she was running away from it. Nevertheless she was still very concerned about Jing and that he would get hurt.

Your analysis on chapter 8 was impressive, especially it included a lot of hidden messages in the drama. What is your opinion about this? When CX asked Jing who he was at that point so that CX would treat him according to his identity?

Happy new year 🎆🎊🎈 

We have done up to chapter 8. Soon we are getting more of Xiao Yao and Jing. So I want to recall Xiao Liu and Shi Qi scenes ...

chapter 1..

The man’s eyes opened and he looked towards Xiao Liu. The sunlight shone through the window and bathed Xiao Liu in light. His cheeks were red and it was illuminated by the sunlight like a piece of beautiful jade with red spots on it.

Chapter 1

Because of the pain, Xiao Liu could feel the man shaking but his eyes remained closed and he tightly bit his lips quietly enduring. He battered body was naked and everywhere was the signs of torture meant to degrade and shame him. Yet his behavior remained lofty and composed.

Xiao Liu realized he probably reacted this way to the torture as well, the person being shamed having more dignity than the person shaming. The person torturing him would have been filled with even more rage and therefore increased the torture.

Theme Song for Tushan Jing/Ye Shi Qi character ...."Heal"

You are the moonlight that caress the scars left by time
Healing the past
You are the breeze that dispels the lies in world
Healing the changes of life
You are the warm sun that opens the window to darkness
Removing the confusion
You are the flowers that bloom with the fragrance of life
Healing my time
I've kissed your sweetness and your warmth
I've kissed your purity and your truth
No more wandering hearts
and no more panic in love
No more hardships.
Time all turn into sweetness
I promised to love you deep and treasure you lifelong
I promised a lifetime companionship
to the end of the world
You are no longer alone, and I am no longer sorrowful
Along with you I can bloom and grow
Your wounds that can't be cure have healed

Yes XiaoJing heal each other...♡

Romans_Revenge:

Happy new year ??? 

Happy 2024...romans...♡

XiaoQi sweet scenes...

Upcoming scene in chapter 9..im reading 

Ye Shi Qi learning herbal medicine 

Chapter 2

Two years had passed and Shi Qi still looked thin and weak. But his strength was stronger than anyone suspected. Carrying water pails, cutting wood, brewing medicine, grinding herbs, he could do it all. He had an especially keen memory.

Ma Zi and Chuan Zi followed Xiao Liu for over ten years and still couldn’t remember some of the herbs. Shi Qi was different, whatever the herb if he heard it once from Xiao Liu he would remember it.

Romans_Revenge:

Happy new year ??? 

Happy new year to you. 

@Wynny Aye

Beautiful and  informative extra recapt  posts about Xioa Yao and YSQ-Tushan Jing.

Reading chapter 9 today and will start the analysis tomorrow 

Winny Aye:

Happy 2024...romans...♡

Happy Happy to you too dear Roman <3!!!