dtsj_sapphire:

their captions are so funny and so me! lol :-D {google translated}

the new way of wearing a tie haha 

DW's so *hot* emojis used are so...yes- 🥵🔥haha 

Yes very cool style. .💖🦊♥️

Winny Aye:

Yes very cool style. .💖🦊♥️

so trueeee, foxy vibes x trending man aura haha

Poor Xiao Yao..she was made to swim the whole night by Xiang Liu...he had no authority to do this...I consider it as an abusive behavior. ....especially because she was not able to go into sea for a time being...and although it's something she loved.

Her tiredness

Before nearly her last strength. .she missed grand emperor. ..she really loved him as her father..

Winny Aye:

Poor Xiao Yao..she was made to swim the whole night by Xiang Liu...he had no authority to do this...I consider it as an abusive behavior. ....especially because she was not able to go into sea for a time being...and although it's something she loved.

Her tiredness

Before nearly her last strength. .she missed grand emperor. ..she really loved him as her father..

and right when she's about to give up, Jing appeared and rescued her. i love that scene, both went through a lot esp XY who nearly lost all her energy... and after all that trouble and waiting, they finally met, not as Wxl and Shiqi but as XY and Jing. i find that a memorable romantic first date sealed with a kiss! :D (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:

and right when she's about to give up, Jing appeared and rescued her. i love that scene, both went through a lot esp XY who nearly lost all her energy... and after all that trouble and waiting, they finally met, not as Wxl and Shiqi but as XY and Jing. i find that a memorable romantic first date sealed with a kiss! :D (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Yes he came to her...giving her ....sort of comfort and hope again. ..

Winny Aye:

Yes he came to her...giving her ....sort of comfort and hope again. ..

ahhhhhhhh what a beautiful edit, 3 pics in 1 frame.

the way they stare at each other while walking, the way XY held onto him and the way Jing carried her, oh my, it makes me so jealous haha

peng-peng:

Chapt 14

" Xiao Yao walked in front of him. Her eyes were filled with anger and hurt. “You thought you had been waiting all night is difficult, right? You have a fiancé!  You and her go out together lots of times."

I love how XY jealousy is showing so much.   She believes Jing and FFYY are going out all the time whilst she is cannot do the same. Bless her. 

:D yes, their moments together are so cute like when xy's jealous and how jing reacts or responds... haha love it when i read it and love it more when i see xy and jing on the screen {thanks to yz and dw} 

since we're on this, id love to read more of what you'll share @peng-peng, @winny, @symbolika l

look forward to reading them here too (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) and of course thanks for updating this

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c

and the one for s1 too, good luck you three! (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Chapter 14...Addition scenes or scenes that are different in the drama

I really like this additional scenes of Xiao Yao exausted and beginning to drown.  She thought of grand emperor ....after all she had followed A Nian because of him, she also counted A Nian as her family member. She really loves Grand Emperor

And then Jing came to help her....as if he was sent by Grand Emperor for this mission...

And then the gang, Cang Xuan, Jing, Hou, Fenglong, Xing Yue and Feng Fang Yi Yang were all having meal on the boat, not at the Gao Xing/Haoling restuatrant. 

And at their meal table ... Feng Long was stunned by Xiao Yao's beauty.

And then Jing throw eyes at Feng Long. His mood of jealousy is more obvious.

Cang Xuan witnessed Jing and Xiao Yao together .

Then he dived together with Xing Yue.

And yep the relationship between Hou and Yi Yang was shown clearly. 

Other than that, Hou killed the fish already in the water unlike in novel he kill it in front of everyone and get red crystal from it. 

Thanks to dramatics and from Peng enouragement...and I get to see these precious drama posters...Xiao Yao with all her main..her relationship with each ...explained there already ...

I love all the words  on each poster.  They really fit the novel to the point. 

Jing was from the 1rst chapter hinted as the romantic lover, the one who is destined to be receive XY heart fully and the one to heal her internal  wounds. She healed his physical and mental wound . He healed her mental and physical wound. 

Xy was  destined to be nothing more than the friend as per bug recognition  of him as " friend" . He remained  as such till the end in the novel.  He was never shown as a lover though he tried to be.

Shisui Feng Long also offered her friendship more than love. 

And our dear Zhuan Xu  was her family support. 

I know people thought xl had her heart in a romantic way but that was never the case in the novel. NEVER.  She only gave him her friendship heart. Nothing more, nothing less.  She friendzoned him  just like she cousinzoned ZX

Winny Aye:

Chapter 14...Addition scenes or scenes that are different in the drama

I really like this additional scenes of Xiao Yao exausted and beginning to drown.  She thought of grand emperor ....after all she had followed A Nian because of him, she also counted A Nian as her family member. She really loves Grand Emperor

And then Jing came to help her....as if he was sent by Grand Emperor for this mission...

And then the gang, Cang Xuan, Jing, Hou, Fenglong, Xing Yue and Feng Fang Yi Yang were all having meal on the boat, not at the Gao Xing/Haoling restuatrant. 

And at their meal table ... Feng Long was stunned by Xiao Yao's beauty.

And then Jing throw eyes at Feng Long. His mood of jealousy is more obvious.

Cang Xuan witnessed Jing and Xiao Yao together .

Then he dived together with Xing Yue.

And yep the relationship between Hou and Yi Yang was shown clearly. 

Other than that, Hou killed the fish already in the water unlike in novel he kill it in front of everyone and get red crystal from it. 

I love how the drama is showing Jing sent by her father. It is like his approval . I also love all the attentions and the way xy react to jing her heart us away getting excited. Alway. With no need of a voodoo bug.  This is true love . Their are connected  naturally. In fact xl CHEATED  when he manipulated into  giving him the bug. No wonder she could never feel anything from their connection. It was not meant to be this way. The lover bug was not working because xl was recognised as " friend" nothing more. 

@peng_peng

I live giw the drama is showing Jing sent by her father. It is like his approval . I also love all the attentions and the way xy react to jing her heart us away getting excited. Alway. With no need of a voodoo bug.  This is true love . Their are connected  naturally. In fact xl CHEATED  when he manipuka5ed her into  giving him the bug. No wonder she could never feel anything from their connection. It was not meant to be this way. The lover bug was not working because xl was recognised as " friend" nothing more.

Yes that abusive drowning scene is no way romantic...that scene has no romantic approach to especially Xiao Yao emotion. ..only because she had some fascination about him. ..is not equal to her being in love...this scene  is one of good proof...I will be talking about this scene again later

And. ..we do not really have to be that serious with those who deny all official saying. ..

Winny Aye:

Thanks to dramatics and from Peng enouragement...and I get to see these precious drama posters...Xiao Yao with all her main..her relationship with each ...explained there already ...

THAN YOU <3