TOUCH POINTS in DBP  -ch.14

Here are all the instances of physical contact between Xiao Yao and Jing in Dragon Bone Prison- Ch.14: 

1. Jing leapt off the rock wall and swam to Xiao Yao's side, picking her up from the sea.
  2. Jing held Xiao Yao in his arms as they gazed into each other's eyes.
  3. Xiao Yao felt a sense of belonging as she was held by Jing.
  4. Jing's embrace provided warmth and comfort to Xiao Yao.
  5. As they held each other amidst the crashing waves, they shared a moment of intimacy.
  6. Xiao Yao gently kissed Jing's lips, causing him to tremble and jerk back.
  7. Jing's kiss landed on the scarlet on Xiao Yao's forehead.
  8. Jing hugged Xiao Yao tightly, burying his head in the middle of her neck.
  9. Xiao Yao's cheek rested against Jing's.
  10. Jing's body trembled dramatically as Xiao Yao whispered his name.
  11. Xiao Yao's body trembled lightly as Jing hugged her tightly.
  12. Jing's kiss on Xiao Yao's forehead sent a warm sensation through her body.
  13. Jing's embrace provided a sense of security and comfort to Xiao Yao.
  14. Xiao Yao felt Jing's warmth against her skin as he held her tightly.
  15. Xiao Yao's lips gently landed on Jing's, but he jerked back, avoiding her.
  16. Jing's kiss fell on Xiao Yao's forehead as they embraced.
  17. Jing hugged Xiao Yao tightly, holding her close.
  18. Xiao Yao's cheek rested against Jing's chest.
  19. Xiao Yao's body trembled as Jing held her close.
  20. Here are 19 interpretations of mine, for each of their touch:
    1. Assertiveness and Rescue: Jing's swift action demonstrates his assertiveness and determination to rescue Xiao Yao from the sea.

2. Mutual Recognition: Their gaze reflects mutual recognition and understanding of each other's feelings, deepening their emotional connection.

3. Safety and Protection: Jing's embrace symbolizes safety and protection for Xiao Yao, highlighting his source of security she lean on.

4. Shared Vulnerability: Amidst the crashing waves, they find solace in each other's arms, revealing their shared vulnerability and need for comfort.

5. Tender Affection: Xiao Yao's kiss expresses tender affection for Jing, evoking a response of vulnerability and tenderness from him.

6. Symbolic Blessing: Jing's kiss on Xiao Yao's forehead symbolizes a blessing or mark of affection, signifying his protective and caring nature. (see @Peng-Peng analysis)

7. Emotional Release: Jing's tight hug and burying his head in Xiao Yao's neck indicate an emotional release or catharsis, showing his need for closeness and comfort.

8. Physical Proximity: The closeness of their cheeks emphasizes their physical proximity and emotional intimacy, reinforcing their connection.

9. Whispered Longing: Xiao Yao's whispered repetition of Jing's name conveys her longing and desire for him, echoing his own feelings.

10. Sensory Experience: Their trembling bodies suggest a heightened sensory experience, indicating the intensity of their emotional connection.

11. Emotional Resonance: Jing's kiss on Xiao Yao's forehead resonates emotionally, signifying his deep affection and concern for her well-being.

12. Reassurance and Support: Jing's embrace provides reassurance and support for Xiao Yao, offering her comfort in times of distress.

13. Mutual Warmth: Xiao Yao feels Jing's warmth against her skin, symbolizing their shared emotional warmth and connection.

14. Respectfull Withdrawal: Jing's jerked-back reaction to Xiao Yao's kiss is a moment of withdrawal, reflecting his internal conflict as he is respectfull.

15. Protective Gesture: Jing's kiss on Xiao Yao's forehead serves as a protective gesture, indicating his desire to shield her from harm.

16. Emotional Anchor: Xiao Yao's cheek against Jing's chest signifies him as her emotional anchor, providing stability and comfort.

17. Physical Manifestation: Their trembling bodies physically manifest the intensity of their emotions, revealing the depth of their feelings for each other.

18. Nonverbal Communication: Their physical closeness communicates emotions and desires that words cannot express, deepening their bond.

19. Emotional Connection: Through physical touch and proximity, Jing and Xiao Yao forge a deep emotional connection, solidifying their relationship.

NB: This is only for DBP - more to come in ch.14 within the boat XiaoJing moments.....

More insight here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=17 (covering the chapter 14 is ongoing...)

@Symbolika1 

EXcellent . When I compare the the list to made fir chapter 13. I am pleased to see that chapter 14 is really about how both xy and tsj are healing each other and commiting again to each other. I love their precious  touches and of course XY kissing her Jing, begging him to reciprocate  her kiss and his kissing her forehead. So many special touches.  

peng-peng:
So many special touches.  

Symbolika1:
more to come in ch.14 within the boat XiaoJing moments.....

Not complete! :D

Winny Aye 

Chapter 14...Addition scenes or scenes that are different in the drama

I really like this additional scenes of Xiao Yao exhausted and beginning to drown.  She thought of grand emperor ....after all she had followed A Nian because of him, she also counted A Nian as her family member. She really loves Grand Emperor

And then Jing came to help her....as if he was sent by Grand Emperor for this mission..

{reposted a collage of what you've shared @Winny}

now, to the details :D

i like how you pointed that out :D, we can think of it that way too ^⁠_⁠^ following her thoughts--

there's a reason why Jing waited for her, stood there unmoving  {like a rock, an emotional one holding its tears from falling, in short, a living one? haha, sorry, i love Jing, it's just how i see him on that scene :D},  not bothered by the strong waves :D, that is when XY's near her limit trying to get to him, he'll be in time to save her. ahhhh, again, this ended in a romantic first date! :D

i almost wrote Deng Wei instead of Jing lol

dtsj_sapphire:

Winny Aye 

Chapter 14...Addition scenes or scenes that are different in the drama

I really like this additional scenes of Xiao Yao exhausted and beginning to drown.  She thought of grand emperor ....after all she had followed A Nian because of him, she also counted A Nian as her family member. She really loves Grand Emperor

And then Jing came to help her....as if he was sent by Grand Emperor for this mission..

{reposted a collage of what you've shared @Winny}

now, to the details :D

i like how you pointed that out :D, we can think of it that way too ^⁠_⁠^ following her thoughts--

there's a reason why Jing waited for her, stood there unmoving  {like a rock, an emotional one holding its tears from falling, in short, a living one? haha, sorry, i love Jing, it's just how i see him on that scene :D},  not bothered by the strong waves :D, that is when XY's near her limit trying to get to him, he'll be in time to save her. ahhhh, again, this ended in a romantic first date! :D

Yes...their first date was mixed with passion and romance, and delightful for us all... It actually could make Xiao Yao who was tired of sea, had a sweet night..

Chapter 14...

Analysis Part 1

Their First Meeting As Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao

Xiao Yao had been swimming all night long.
Her tiredness was so clear she did not want be in the water anymore. But her emotion was a little lighter with day light was likely coming soon. She finally met with her Tushan Jing, who just flew and dive down to save her. And yep...I really like the little details when Jing carried Xiao Yao, he was as trembling as her and also when he was likely  to fall down, he made sure that his Wen Xiao Liu/Xiao Yao did not get hurt. I know Xiao Yao was very pleased with it.

Abstract

Both of them were trembling until they could not speak. Xiao Yao heard the sound of her upper and lower teeth clicking against each other. She felt both sad and funny. She concentrated on getting dressed. She never thought that she would appeared such the most miserable state.

Xiao Yao said, her voice shaking because of the cold. "Don't...don't...in the water." As she had already immersed in the sea for one night, she really didn't want to continue soaking.

Jing picked her up and climbed onto the rock. But he staggered a few steps. His foot slipped and fell.  He was afraid that Xiao Yao would be get hurt, therefore he used his back to protect her as he hit the ground with a loud thud. It probably hurt quite a bit. Xiao Yao laughed. "Yo....you...fox......stupid...." Finally reaching the shore, Jing carried Xiao Yao and walked to a rocky ridge that could shelter him from the wind.

It is totally different from how she was treated in previous scene. And I also like Xiao Yao' humor in hearing the clicking sound of her upper teeth and lower teeth, and also her disappointment her pretty dress getting ruined for this date. 

Emotional and Physical Attraction
This was the first time Jing got to near his Wen Xiao Liu in female body. In previous chapter, we had already seen him went awe with her beauty. 

Abstract 

She felt sad and decided to return. "I'll have to teach A Nian a hard lesson once and for all. "  
Xiao Yao stood up and said. “I am going back.”

Jing hurriedly got up and pulled her arm. But he immediately let go of his hand, as if he had been electrocuted and his face felt was burning. Gao Xin's clothes were light and flowing. The wet dress was so attached to the body. When Xiao Yao was sitting curled up so she could not feel it. Now standing up when looking at it, the waist was a waist, the chest was a chest, it's very clearly visible.

Xiao Yao saw the expression on his face. She looked down and looked at herself. Then she immediately lowered herself to sit down. 

In here, we clearly seen him go all burning or red with getting to near her and saw the total picture of her body. In previous chapter Jing was already moved by Wen Xiao Liu. But I guess Xiao Yao takes him to another level of attraction.

The Mentioning of Feng Fang Yi Yang

Xiao Yao's mind was on A Nian again. Since this date was sort of probably not beautiful as she expected, I guess that her protected nature for her family came back. But Jing definetly wanted spend more time with her as much as chance gave him. He was just so direct in telling how he waited for her. This angered her.

Abstract 

Xiao Yao walked in front of him. Her eyes were filled with anger and hurt. “You thought you had been waiting all night is difficult, right? You have a fiancé!  You and her go out together lots of times.

You use various methods to remind me of the promise I made to you at all times. Since you don't believe in me Why must I keep a promise?"

I would like to tell you. Last night to keep the promise I made to you, I almost die!” Xiao Yao pushed hard. “I won't play anymore. I'd like to take back my promise! You  go back to Qing Qiu quickly and marry  Fangfeng Yiying!”

Jing didn't dare to respond. But he was stubborn and refused to give up. “I will not marry her. In fact, she does not love me. Probably not agreeing to marry me", Xiao Yao stopped pushing. “I don't believe it! Why wouldn't she love you?”

“My leg is crippled. I could see that she was both shocked and disappointed. One time, she saw the scars on my body and was so shocked that..." The truth was that telling  "shocked" was a roundabout way of speaking. At that time, her face was white. Her facial expressions was that of shock and fear. She didn't dare look at him even for a moment. Since then, when the two of them were alone together she would keep her distance from him.

When I first read it I wondered why she was this angry. Was she really because of thinking he blame her to take chance or is it because there was some emotional insecurity in her? Her mentioning of Feng Fang Yi Yang(telling him straight to go with Feng Fang Yi Yang..although its sort of he sarcastic action) is the answer. I think she felt that insecurity as well as jealousy . I do not think she was happy to make him wait all night. But at the same time there is this feeling of wanting him to feel pain, and insecurity that he might not care enough for her. Because she was giving a chance to a man with a tie. For a woman, even if she had confidence the man truly loves but still their love was something that could be opened to aurrounding. I am feeling she probably this a bit low comparing with Feng Fang Yi Yang. Yet she's not able to let go of him. She cares about him and craves for the affection he's giving her. 

The mentioning of Fang Feng Yi Yang not only provoke insecurity in Xiao Yao but also Jing, because it reminded him of her disgust for his scars. 

Xiao Yao is Bold
Xiao Yao' anger actually provokes Jing's insecurity. We can actually see that it's sincere because it's in his thinking. And if she wanted to go, he will definetly let her. And to Xiao Yao, Jing's scars are not at all unattractive. In truth she did not to take back this 15 years promise in which she sealed it with her kiss.  The act definetly shows Xiao Yao definetly choose Tushan Jing. But his refusal to her was a disappointment. I like how she let out explicit things even before her feminie mind realized it.

Abstract 

Scene 1

“Jing, look up!" Tushan Jing, raised your head." Jing raised his head slowly. Xiao Yao brought her face closer to his. She muttered softly, “Last night a man forced me to kiss him. Now all I can think about is wanting to kiss you.” Her lips placed a soft kiss on his lips. Jing's body shook for once. Instantly, he fell backwards to escape Xiao Yao. “Don't...Xiao Yao" Xiao Yao closed her eyes and looked up, both cheeks were blushed. Her body trembled. “Jing...Jing....”
Xiao Yao's soft voice was shaking that almost incomprehensible. Jing felt like he was trembling. His kiss touched the light red spot in the center of Xiao Yao's forehead. It was as if a group of flames were burning from the middle of Xiao Yao's forehead towards his heart, warmed up his ice-cold heart.

Scene 2

Xiao Yao secretly looked at him from between her fingers. “I think when men saw  women, they almost rushed to take them to bed and take off all the clothes…” Xiao Yao could not go on anymore. Since returning to female form, subconsciously, she could no longer speak as shamelessly as Xiao Liu. Especially now she almost swallowed the words she had said a moment ago.

In scene 2, it's also showing her female hormone was more gentler than the more free spirited Wen Xiao Liu. But Xiao Yao is bold enough to initiate on her man. And I have a feeling it all comes to her naturally.

The Passionate Gentleman
In this scene, we especially learnt of Tushan Jing's past and his experiences on female and male matters. Definetly, we know the man had values and protected himself.

Abstract 

Jing maybe proper and had always strived to protect himself. However, he was the one who held power in the family. He went in and out of entertainment venues until it became normal. Moreover, it was rare for young members of a large family to not have some fun from time to time. Jing was a man. He knew all about men matters. In the business field,  let alone the words that were more explicit, he had even seen the more obscene matters. But then he did not feel anything. He could just talk and laugh normally.  With Xiao Yao, he was feeling restless as if being licked by the burning fire. He make a concise excuse: "I... am not like that." 

It is clear Wen Xiao Liu aka Xiao Yao is his first love and the context explained about his desire with but concealed it. He was all refined and acting gentleman, but deep down he had this passion in desire of Xiao Yao. This is probably his first time experience this kind of desire. It sometimes does not have to do with how much he know about the stuffs.   

His Insecurity and Refusal to Kiss Her
Despite his desire, he still refuses to kiss her on the lips. According to the context, he did not want her to do that because he thought she pities him. What he does not know is that his refusal actually caused some insecurities in Xiao Yao. 

Abstract 

So he said in a low voice: "It's not time yet." “When is that possible?” Xiao Yao half closed her eyes. She covered her face with her hands to conceal embarrassment.
Jing couldn't answer. Because that had to be decided by Xiao Yao, not him. It's not that he didn't want to. But it was...he wanted to receive her love. He didn't want her to do it just because she felt sorry for him. Xiao Yao had given him a lot. It's already too much. He didn't want
 to take advantage of her kindness any longer

According to this passage, it's clear Jing must have this feeling that whether if he was taking advantage of her, probably he thought she was just feeling sorry at times. (However with Jing's intelligence he could already had guessed Xiao Yao's attraction toward him since chapter 1 which made him knew she's a female.). According to my opinion, all these insecurity came from his scars of being tortured. He had this fear of losing her at any times. But yep as times went by he would be able to confidence on Xiao Yao's affaction for him.

The Promised is Sealed Again 
Even with the insecurities, both Xiao Yao and Jing seal their promise, in their original status, again.  This scene is fun to read. It's like the couple who experienced attraction and yet try to hide their passion, especially Jing.
The background scenery is also meaningful. It was still dim, they were in front of dragon bone prison. The light had not much arrive to them yet. It totally gives the vibe of their love was still hidden under the dark. And its not shown into the world yet. But even in the dark, being together gives them happiness.  

Chapter 14

Analysis Part 2

Zhuan Xu Take On Tushan Hou and Tushan Jing

In this particular scene of the book,  we could come to see how Zhuan Xu views and attitudes according to what he said about the two Tushan brothers. I have no doubts about how smart Zhuan Xu could be. He definitely read the two men that is Hou and Jing quite well. But then his point of view is as his point of view which might not be true for everyone. I will try to explain it.
Despite probably knowing what Hou had done to Jing or their situation, and he also probably doubt that Hou was also allaying his royal uncle, his enemy, he still understood .and sympathized for what the guy was doing, and plight Hou was suffering. 

Abstract

Zhuan just explained it in details. " He is a very knowledgeable person. Compared to Jing He was even stronger and more decisive. I heard that many years ago Jing disappeared. A lot matters in the Tushan Family were all handled by him. He did well. Not at all bad. It's a pity that when Jing came back, he had to retreat. I was very surprised. They are twin brothers. Hou is the eldest brother. His knowledge and abilities were not inferior to Jing's. Ideally, according to position he should be more important.

But it's strange that Tushan family sees Jing is more important. The group of Feng Long doesn't seem to see the importance of Hou.
 Fenglong in particular looked like he was considerate and polite. But that considerate and polite manner comparing to impolite close friendliness he had for Jing, it is truthfully making it feels very difficult to tolerate.

According to Zhuan Xu, he sympathized with Hou on the fact that the guy seemed to bullied or belittle by the society because of his status (as the maid's son). Even Tushan Clan did not accept Hou as he should be. Even Feng Long and Xing Yue did not accepted Hou by heart. They were polite to him because he is from Tushan family. Moreover, Zhuan Xu definetly admire (mixed with sympathy) Hou for the guy's ambitions and intelligence. 

At the same time, he could not fully understand Jing, especially in matter of not getting back at Hou. (I guess that this was something Zhuan Xu was missing big time as the plot develops futher). If Jing wanted to it's not hard to get rid of Hou. Definitely I guess that Zhuan Xu had no good impression of Jing for not having the heart to getting rid of enemy.
But he did promise not to let Jing get harmed because Jing's life is the one Xiao Yao had given as long as Jing did no wrong to Xiao Yao.

“For the sake of you being the one to help bring back this lifetime of Jing, I only wish that Jing would not do you any wrong. I'll keep an eye on Hou.."

But

yepp...how much promises could be kept is a wonder.
Nevertheless, this particular scene is showing, despite his doubtful feelings toward Jing, the guy still have that ability of seeing each person's strength to useful for overall picture of good for the world regardless of any birth status. He had this feeling that any being should be able to represents their strength. And he himself understood about high society and the importance of connection he was getting from Jing and Fenglong. 

Abstract 

"In the circle of descendants of noble families. It looks complicated and difficult to access, but also very simple.”

“The attitude of a few important key people would be able to judge everything. As such in their circle, Fenglong and Jing made it clear that they value me, the others will naturally have to respect me in many ways. As for  Hou, it was a little bad. Even though  Feng Long accepted him because he is a member of the Tushan family, it was clear that he didn't really accept him. However, I have a feeling that Hou must not be a person who will always be under the authority of others. He was just being patient. I can see  ambition in his eyes.”

Assumption of Zhuan Xu knowing on Hou Being Life Threat to Jing  

In previous 13 chapters, there had not been much hint on how Zhuan Xu knew about Hou being responsible to Jing's near death situation. But in chapter 14, he definetly knew according to this abstract. 

The truth is that if only Jing consent, he will be able to take action and get rid of Hou beforehand. But I don't know what he is thinking. Jing is delaying and doesn't take action."
Zhuan Su lightly patted her shoulder, laughing, he said “For the sake of you being the one to help bring back this lifetime of Jing, I only wish that Jing would not do you any wrong. I'll keep an eye on Hou.

For some reason, it was not a surprise that he knew. Because Zhuan Xu was probably used to see this domestic scheming. So its not surprised he could all put all about Tushan brothers matters as such in a very short times.

A Nian's Plight

Reading up to chapter 14, I have never had any feeling that Xiao Yao was any fond of A Nian. But she was enduring A Nian's bully up till now. Even now Xiao Yao protected A Nian. In the context, it is said she was doing it all for the two people she care about, Grand Emperor and Zhuan Xu. But most of A Nian is one of her family member. In here, we can see how much Xiao Yao was family oriented. Especially not telling about A Nian's involvement with Xiang Liu, to her father and brother, shows she was protective of A Nian than angry, because she considered A Nian, her family member.
In the scene of chapter 14, the fight between Xiao Yao and A Nian was fun and funny to read. A Nian was all bratty and angry. Xiao Yao was also using all her strength to tame A Nian.
One thing it was clearly stated, while A Nian was all in anger, jealousy and probably saw Xiao Yao something lower than her, was likely to steal the affection from Grand Emperor and Zhuan Xu, or felt like Xiao Yao was coming back to claim what she was having. With all Xiao Yao's parental status and her own mother, A Nian might be having all the insecurities about her birth status sounding lower than Xiao Yao.

Abstract 

A Nian's tears overflowed. "You think you're a lot better than me? If your mother wasn't Princess Xuan Yuan, would Zhuan Xu be interested in you. if you weren't (Yellow Emperer)Huang Di's granddaughter? Will others think you are superior to me?  Besides have a higher bloodline than me, is there any anything that is superior to me? At least I did some difficult asceticism myself. My magical power is superior to yours. And you?You are said to be a disciple of that Goddess Wang Mu (Royal Mother), you can't fight even ordinary demons. If it weren't for your status, would father have held such a grand ceremony for you? Or do you think that all the guests from all over Da Huang came because they wanted to see you? I tell you, no, they came because your father is (Grand Emperor) Sun Di, your mother is Princess Xuan Yuan. Your grandfather is (Yellow Emperor) Wang Di. Your teacher is Goddess Wang Mu (Royal Mother). Without these statuses, in truth, you are nothing more than me.”

As the two talked further, it also becomes that Xiao Yao was still hurting inside about her mother leaving her for war. And also another thing that maybe bothering her subconsciously is whether her mother evolved with another man. To be clear, it bothered her whether her mother commit adultary or not. Xiao Yao said it clear that she prefer family oriented woman than the country heroine. 

Abstract 

Xiao Yao laughed coldly. “This is where my mother said she would come to pick me up in a while." Xiao Yao fell down and seriously said to Anian: “Let's be honest. If heaven allows a person to choose their mother I will choose your mother. Your mother is delicate and gentle. She faithfully saw her father as her heaven. Her whole life and soul were filled with him. She was just a weak woman. She can't do anything. She don't have to bear the burden of any great morals. He can stay and watch over my daughter until she grows up.

Whenever you need her she was there waiting for you. When all the people under the heavens abandoned you. She will remain with you unchanged."

All in all, Xiao Yao was successful in taming A Nian. A Nian finally agreed to accept Xiao Yao. I have to say she accepted her  because with A Nian's bratty nature, if she did not reall accepted by heart, she would not be that calmed in the scene. 

Chapter 14

Analysis Part 3

Being in the seawater for the whole night, Xiao Yao no longer stand fishy smelly in her dress. After washing and getting medicine from her servant girl, Shan Hu. She still got a sweet night sleep. I just can't help thinking that she felt so happy about her meeting with Jing earlier. 

Abstract 

Shan Hu also hurried to get some medicine to tend the wound. Xiao Yao took a shower, applied medicine, and ate food a little. Then she ordered the maid, "I'm going to sleep for a couple of hours. Remember the time to don't forget to wake me up." Xiao Yao slept sweetly. In the early morning, after waking up she got the maids prepare he clothes to wear outside.

But when she went to see him the next day, he was not at his staying residence, a disappointment to Xiao Yao that she could meet him he left Gao Xing. But he was not there know to leave with his friends to buy gifts. Xiao Yao also went around the market place there. Xiao Yao saw how the business was doing great there with regardless different species there, gods, human and demon. Xiao Yao was very proud of Grand Emperor.
As much as Xiao Yao was sick of sea but she still found the lady coral box selling at the market interesting. She thought about giving it her maid, Shan Hu, as she did not really needed it. 

Xing Yue's Interruption
Even before Xiao Yao could buy it she was interrupted by another woman, who determined that the box should be hers. Xiao Yao thought it was rude, but knew that she's no match in such unnecessary rudeness. She just let it go.

Abstract 

Xiao Yao saw a set of women's storage coral boxes. From small to large, there are about twelve pieces in total. Small box Can be used to put flour cinnabar and eyebrow powder. The large size can be used to hold barrettes and accessories.

Xiao Yao thought of the maid named Shan Hu, and thought that if the price was not too expensive. It would be nice to buy it back and gave it to Shanhu. She walked in and picked up one of the boxes. The craft skill was not bad at all, so he asked, "How much does it cost?"
The shop owner hadn't responded yet. The woman on the side picked up a storage box and took a quick look at it, then said, “This is what I want now. Wrap it up.”
It's not that Xiao Yao must take it,  it just felt like the girl on the side was being too assertive to pay attention. She just talked to the shopkeeper, "I look at this thing first and ask the price first. If I don't say I don't want it, you probably won't be able to sell it to anyone else."

Xiao Yao was not good at using sarcasm to push people like Xing Yue away. At this time, Xiao Yao really wanted Ah Nian and Hai Tang to be here as well. thinking about times Hai Tang told Xing Yue's maid that she needed a special Fushan wood. Xiao Yao couldn't help but laughed. She said to Xing Yue: “If you lady like it, take it."

But it happened Zhuan Xu heard her voice and she joined the team. There were Xing Yue, Feng Fang Yi Yang, Feng Long, Tushan Hou, Zhuan Xu and Tushan Jing. By the way Xiao Yao was wearing a hat with hood to cover the slapped that A Nian gave her.

In this scene I love how Xiao Yao gives secretly peeking in to Jing was sweet.

“I feel bored. So I went out for a walk.” As she spoke, she secretly looked towards Jing for a moment. She saw that his blue-eyed eyes were filled with joy. Xiao Yao couldn't help but pursed her lips and smile.

Yes they were happy.

According to Xiao Yao there were 5 or 6 parts in facial features between Hou and Jing. It's only Hou looks tough and Jing looks softer.

Abstract 

She secretly observed Tushan Hou She initially thought that although such a person would have an attractive face, his personality must have been low, but she didn't think that he was handsome beyond expectations, with his eyebrows and eyes. His and Jing had five to six similar parts. But he's stronger. It radiated a fierce and barbaric aura in many parts. The corner of the mouth had a thin line  of scar,making even when smile , there was still some hidden aggression.

At the resturant, Feng Long started to take care of Xiao Yao about food. And Xing Yue started to teased which caused Feng Long to make Yi Yang took care of Jing. It made both Xiao Yao and Jing not so easy. Xiao Yao kept drinking liquor because of it.

Abstract 

Feng Long used clean chopsticks to pick up the jade melon  and putting it on a small plate for Xiao Yao, and said in a low voice, “Just now, I saw you eat this first. I think it might be something you like. But you continue to eat very little. If it feels too far I'll help you pick it up.” Xiao Yao glanced at Jing for a moment. The she slipped a piece of jade melon into her mouth said to Feng Long, "Thank you"
After Feng Long had tasted the various kinds of liquor,  he poured the sweet liquor, refreshing fermented from fruit" for Xiao Yao "You try this one." Xiao Yao received it and said in a low voice. “Please talk with them, don't bother taking care of me.”

Feng Long shook his head, smiling, he said "Isn't this helping to keep his mouth shut?"
Zhuan Xu and Xing Yue both laughed loudly. Yi Ying was didn't care. Both hands lifted a goblet of liquor and brought it to Jing's lips. She said in a gentle voice, "Drink it"

Jing sat frozen in the place, not moving, his face adorned with a forced smile. Everyone laughed loudly. Feng Long said, “Eh? Normally, I've never seen him shake things up. Today this already is happening.”
Jing lowered his eyes and drank the entire goblet from Yi Yang. Zhuan Xu and Feng Long's hands clapping their hands while laughing. Feng Long praised: “Still a considerate sister-in-law!” Hou clapped his hands and laughed loudly. Yi Ying was stunned and cried one time with a beautiful smile blooms like a flower.

Xiao Yao felt uncomfortable and her ears shrank. She kept eating the jade melon in one sitting until the dish was finished

The resturant scene is fun. It shows Zhuan Xu getting so much friendly with Xing Yue, Feng Long and the Tushan. And our YaoJing was unease at having other look after them. 

And with decoration of the resturant countyard is beautiful with wiesteria. It is all pleasant scenery indeed. 

Abstract 

The central courtyard was surrounded by two-story buildings on all four sides. The second floor had quite a few Teng Luo flowering plants, but the old master(shopkeeper),  didn't let Teng Luo (wiesteria) flowers to twist themselves and fell down but let them dangle to the ground, drooping, like a curtain of green pearls. Some Teng Luo trees beared bright red fruit. Some have small purple flowers, some were yellow, in the middle of the storefront, so that dazzling of bright green would be seen. It's like sitting in the middle of a forest.

The Boat Trip and Xiao Yao's Trauma of Water

After having the meal Zhuan Xu took the group of friends for the boat trip. The context implied to it as young people wanted to have fun rather than feeling sad about parting soon.

After Feng Long claimed to go hunt the fish and Tushan Hou jumped into water too. 

Xing Yue and Yi Yang also jumped down. We could see Xing Yue flirting Zhuan Xu all along. And he went down into sea with her. Everyone was having fun. Xiao Yao felt sad about it. She could not dive down to the sea. She loved water and she was a good swimmer. Her trauma of being in the sea whole night haunted her. Of course she swore at Xiang Liu should die, for doing this to her. I took such an act as her getting abused by Xiang Liu. 

Abstract 

Xiao Yao picked up cup of liquor, collapsed on the ship's side, smiling. She drank another sip. If it weren't for last night, she was forced to be soaked in the sea for a whole night by Xiang Liu, the devil who deserved to die, she wanted to jump down as well.

But anyway, Xiao Yao and Jing were now alone on the boat. Of course there was also a servant to drive the boat.

Xiao Yao's Jealousy and Jing's Commitment
Xiao Yao was clearly jealous of Jing being with Feng Fang Yi Yang. I would say she was. I like how she was satisfied that Jing was hurt to see Feng Long took care of her. It is womanly feeling low when seeing another woman seemed to have more authority.

Abstract

“You saw Feng Long are very good to me. Do you feel torture in your heart?
 “Torture” was silent for a moment. Then he said to me, "It's very painful."
 Xiao Yao laughed out. “I heard that you were suffering, it makes me feel very good.”

Jing also felt unease with it. He knew there was no love between him and Yi Yang.

She made him fed her a drink....

The way she looks at him is priceless. 

And then Xiao Yao told him to back as Ye Shi Qi again. This might not be very wise saying. However, we could see she want her Shi Qi with her. 

Abstract

Xiao Yao suddenly thought of something, so she sat up happily and said, “Since she doesn't need you, You can come back and be my Shi Qi!” Her eyes shone brightly. “At that time, you were worried that if you didn't go back, that crazed Tushan Hou is going to hurt me, Luo Mu and other, weren't you? But Wen Xiao Liu had already disappeared. Now that I am princess of Gao Xing,  Tushan Hou cannot harm me. You can be with me as Shi Qi at my side.”

Jing's life goal was to be with Xiao Yao honorably. This is one of the big reason why he could not give up Tushan title. 

This particular passage tells all of his feelings, situation and goal.

"The truth was that it was not only the survival of the entire family. But there were some things that he couldn't say. If the person in front of him was still Wen Xiao Liu, then he could be Ye Shi Qi. That was enough. They could hid and lived in a small village. They could live together for a lifetime. But she was Gao Xin's princess. When he saw the grand worshipig ceremony, he immediately understood. They couldn't go back to the way they were before. An eligible man to protect Xiao Yao by his side would definitely not be a shrink. If he wanted to be beside Xiao Yao for the rest of his life, he must cancel the marriage contract. He needed to be using Tushan's status walking majestically to Xiao Yao's side."

Xiao Yao and Jing wanted each other. But there are differenties that they had to pass through.

In drama version I like how it has turned into their conversation but in drama.

Chapter 14

Analysis part 4

Xiao Yao's Affections For Jing 

Xiao Yao's jealousy at Jing being with Yi Yang definetly indicates her wanting Jing for herself. And then when she was speaking, sarcastically that Jing should be Feng Fang Yi Yang, Jing was all quiet and not responding anything at all. At that, Xiao Yao was reminded of Shi Qi(Jing when injured), not responding her at all. Only when, she checked his throat that she was sure he was still alive. That thought made her really uncomfortable at heart and she vomited. In here, I do not really think it's the effect only from liquor or headache from the boat trip. I think it's her subconsciouness of worrying on Jing being near dead situation again. Sometimes such connections are hard to explain indeed. But surely, Xiao Yao did not want Jing to get hurt again. I love how Xiao Yao did not hide her affection. She did not let him put on hat on her until he kissed her forehead.
Abstract 
Jing looked at Xiao Yao for a bit longer. He prepared to take the hat and put it back on to Xiao Yao. But Xiao Yao held his hand. She didn't let him put it. She bit her lip and then close her eyes. 

Jing gently kissed the center of Xiao Yao's forehead, until he could not be able stay away Jing raised his head and put the hat on Xiao Yao after Xiao Yao ducked into the boat and styled her clothes and hair.

I just love how we get two forehead kiss in this chapter.

Jing's  Time Cheating
In previous meeting, Jing had waited the whole night to see Xiao Yao. After a brief moment Zhuan Xu took her home. As Jing was departing Gao Xing, and was not sure when he would be able to meet Xiao Yao again. I really like how he hid the boat from sight.
Abstract 

The sea breeze blew gently. The sea waves caused the boat to roll back and forth a little. He looked at the full moon in the sky. All he thought was that he wanted to stay like this all night long.

Jing looked at the liquor jar at his side for a moment. He put one hand on the liquor jar, he saw white smoke rising from the liquor jar, slowly covering the whole boat. If looking from the outside,  It looked like the entire ship had been swallowed up by the sea and couldn't see anything anymore.

Although, one could say he was a bit cunning, no one actually hurt. (Zhuan Xu and Xing Yue got to spend more times even if she complained) Ying sounded fine and Hou got to ride on a fish..and they still had god's power). 

Abstract 
Xing Yue complained nonstop, saying they had not remembered the location of the boat. Ony after searching round and round a lot, they found it. Then she said worriedly that all the time they did not see Hou and Yi Yang.  She hoped nothing happened to them. While she was complaining, she saw Yi Yang swimming towards the boat. Xing Yue laughed loudly. Run to the side of the boat and pulled Yi Yang up. "You also can't find the boat right?"

Yi Yang was slightly stunned. Then she smiled and said: “Yes,” 

Moreover, Jing's passion and devotion for Xiao Yao is something to root. I am especially touched by this abstract.

Jing lowered his head and looked at Xiao Yao who was fast asleep. His fingers gently traced the marks on her face. Then he used your fingertips to draw the outline of her face little by little, round and round again. Even if he had both eyes gouged out, he would still be able to see her clearly.

It's clear it is passionate love.

Tushan Hou's Masculinity and The Red Fish Crystal 

Not long after, Hou was seen soaring quickly from a distance. Under his feet, he stepped on a very large and fierce fish. He was bare upper body, revealing the skin, like copper-colored flesh that is firm and well build. His clothes were torn into pieces, making a large rope like a bridle to hold the head of a large fish. He pulled the rope with both hands and ride the fish, soaring quickly on the sea. The sun gradually fades emerging from the water behind him. Hou's entire body was filled with the strong aura and charm of a masculine man.

Tushan Hou display his masculinity in front of everyone. Xing Yue and Yi Yang acted as they were not actually charmed by him. Xiao Yao admired his strength at taming the big fish but she was more interested in the quality of red crystal got from from the fish, which Jing explained that it could be used to dive in the water longer.  But then she was not all serious about it.

Xing Yue was sure that Hou would give it to her when he asked. But he didn't. 

This scene shows off vibe on Tushan Hou being wild, advanturous and rough. It seems he was especially showing off his masculinity. But the Hou did not give this treasure, the fish red crystal to anyone.It is something to wonder about on how Hou would be making use of this.

Jing and Xiao Yao's Hearts Connection and
Their Longing

Chapter 14 is all about Xiao Yao and Jing  pledging their love. We know their passion had grown now. 

The way the context shows the way they long for each other is such heart pounding. 

Xiao Yao's longing for Jing
Abstract 

Xiao Yao saw Jing standing up at one side. On the other side, he removed the hair crown. His long, raven-black hair flowed down like a heavenly stream descending from the nine levels of sky, covering his back, blowing in the wind . He turned a side and leaned against the bow of the boat, looking lazy, relaxed, and was looking at the dawn that has just revealed itself in the eastern sky.

In the blink of an eye, Xiao Yao watched until her heart couldn't stop pounding.

Just a simple scene such as hair blowing in the wind can make Xiao Yao's heart beat so hard. Definetly she is just attracted to this man whole heartedly.

Jing's longing for Xiao Yao
Abstract 

Jing walked onto the boat. He was standing next to the boat railing. He looked at Xiao Yao. The boat had left and Zhuan Xu waved at them. Xiao Yao instead just stood still. The sea breeze blew her veil close to her face. Revealing the facial structure of a young woman in a yellow gardenia dress, standing out like gardenia blossoming in the breeze under the dawn light. All the while, Jing was silent, staring at her. Until she disappeared into the horizon and the sea. So he slowly closed his eyes. Xiao Yao ....Xiao Yao

Jing loves her no matter she is Wen Xiao Liu or Xiao Yao. But definitely her female blooming was attracting him and made him longing more. 

Their Hearts Communicate
Abstract
Xiao Yao had a hood covering her face, so she secretly peaked over Jing. He quickly sensed it and closed his eyes, smiling. Xiao Yao also smiled.
  Although  a single sentence could not be uttered, and still unable to stand close together. However, they could felt that their hearts could communicate with each other, extremely close.

All in all Xiao Yao and Jing's love for each other connects their hearts together rawly and naturally. This is truely saying that true love does not need any voodoo lover bugs to involve. 

The way they look at each other before parting ..in drama version..

He gave off comforting smile when she looked quite down.

Xing Yue and Zhuan Xu's Relationship

Abstract 
She pulled Zhuan Xu. so Zhuan Xu said. "I can't swim, you know." “I know you can't swim.” Xing Yue's eyes flashed brightly, just like the brightest star. She said to Zhuan Xu teasingly: “Jump after me!”

Zhuan Xu didn't speak, but just looked at Xing Yue with a half-smiling, half-scowling. Xing Yue looked up and laughed. Her eyes were beautiful and soft like silk. “Do you dare to entrust your life to me?” With that, she was still and staring at Zhuan Xu. As she walked back to the bow of the ship, step by step. Then she fell on her back and threw herself into the sea.

Zhuan Xu smiled a little, and walked slowly , and then resolutely jumped in after her without delay.

Xing Yue was all getting flirty with Zhuan Xu. For now I genuinely thought she was very fond of him...and quite smitten by him. She seemed to long for him to when parted. As for Zhuan Xu, he insisted their relationship was a play.
Abstract 

Zhuan Su said nonchalantly. “If I were just a normal descendant of the Xiheng Clan, Even if she has feelings for me, she will just have fun with me. If I am not shaken. That is, I don't know it's good or bad. If I'm shaken. That is, I'm dreaming and dreaming. Either way, it was all entertainment to relieve her boredom. Now that she was playing seriously. So let's wait and see!”

How their relationship will grow is something we have to see in the upcoming chapters.

Xiao Yao's Question on Life Sincerity and True Love

Abstract 
Xiao Yao asked curiously. “How do men like you distinguish between women who are sincere or fake? Even if it's sincere, how can you know what kind of sincerity this is? You must know that sincerity can be divided into many types. Some sincerity must not have obstacles at all. Some sincerities can pass eighty obstacles. But by the eighty one time, she had given up and couldn't continue. Some sincerities can only share in suffering. Some sincerity can only be shared in happiness. Some sincerities are normally invisible, but when there is danger, they show clearly. Some sincerity in normal times can be respected and protected. But when danger comes, everyone is different. In this world there are many men and women who live together until old age. The truth may not be that they love each other with one heart. A love that cannot be broken but just haven't found any proof."

Xiao Yao talked about sincerity between couples and how it can pass through times or failures. Could sincerity between couples endure both good times and bad times..even those old couple who lived together for whole life love each other or could be able to live with one another because of no ostacles...From this part context, what I actually get is that a couple can together for various reason but how much of it involves sincerity and love is in question. And can love really endure the obstacle?

Chapter 14

Wrap Up

This chapter to me is another development in bonding between Xiao Yao and our master fox, Tushan Jing. We know Tushan Jing/Ye Shiqi was deeply in love with Wen Xiao Liu. But facing her in her true, female, gender, we could all see his desire had shown more. Yet he acted all gentleman. Xiao Yao had initiated a kiss on his lips. But he gave her a kiss on her forehead instead. It was a respect for her. This was their first date as Nine Tailed Fox Tushan Jing and Goddess Princess Xiao Yao. And yep despite all his ties. Their love was still under the shadow. Both of them are still hold on to it. Because if we look at from their point of views, it will never be fair for Jing to marry a woman he did not love,  someone who loathe him.. It won't be fair for Xiao Yao to lose her one true love.

Zhuan Xu had now able to see conflict between Tushan Hou and Tushan Jing. He sympathized with Hou for not getting enough recognization, and for Jing who was  delaying getting rid, his enemy, Hou. 

Zhuan Xu was indeed now very friendly with Chui Shui brother. Especially in this chapter, Xing Yue was so flirty with Zhuan Xu. How much of her feelings were true and sincere? Only time can tell.

Feng Long was also very fond of Xiao Yaoo. is he in love with Xiao Yao?

Only time can tell...♥

This Feeling Has No Strategy To Remove(Koala)

There Is No Way Eliminate This Feeling(Chinese Google Translated)

This Love Has No Way To Withdraw(Thai)

These are the translation for the title of chapter 14. Whatever the words used all the titles have same meaning there is no strategy to eliminate this love. Romantic feelings are not something that could be controlled. So Jing and Yao just let it pledge.

so, where did i stop..

Winny Aye 

And then the gang, Cang Xuan, Jing, Hou, Fenglong, Xing Yue and Feng Fang Yi Yang were all having meal on the boat, not at the Gao Xing/Haoling restaurant.

this gives me 'Pirates of the Caribbean' feels :D

Winny Aye 

And at their meal table ... Feng Long was stunned by Xiao Yao's beauty.

And then Jing throw eyes at Feng Long. His mood of jealousy is more obvious.

Jing's so cute, jealous but had to keep it to himself :D, apart from XY, it's only CX who had an idea abt that awkward moment

this gathering had a lot of awkward moments lol

Winny Aye 

Cang Xuan witnessed Jing and Xiao Yao together .

Then he dived together with Xing Yue.

speaking of another awkward moment but this time it's for CX...

ouch for him to see Jing and XY together and what might they talk about or how intimate they would be next... {and i prefer ZWY with his hair down in an ancient costume, i just realized that :D}

poor Xing Yue, enjoying something that's not even worth a memory for CX...