since Winny's done with her translations, it's nice to start reading again... lyf chapter 15 {^ヮ^}

dtsj_sapphire:

#red pink debut lip release excellent # #CTHollywood series lipstick#

https://weibo.com/5794111711/O5QEsinfv

#CTglobal makeup spokesperson# @丁伟D , Charlotte Tilbury 

he's soooooo hot looking!! barbie pink, light dark pink ahhhhh ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠ too bad mdl doesn't have this color... 

OMG....OMO...bright pink color... light everything up♡

dtsj_sapphire:

since Winny's done with her translations, it's nice to start reading again... lyf chapter 15 {^ヮ^}

Thank you so much..

Chapter 15 

Review Part 1

Xiao Yao Being Bold&Fierce
It was a spring time, a good time for Zhuan Xu and Xiao Yao to come back to Xuan Yuan. Xuan Yuan court had to welcome her because she was the daughter Xuan Yuan Princess who died in honored at war for her homeland.
The Royal Seventh Uncle, Cang Lin, did their duty to take her  however their hostile towards Zhuan Xu in coming to Xuan Yuan, especially in letting him meet Haung Di, giving excuses that Haung Di had no order to meet Zhuan Xu. Of course Xiao Yao used her wits to take her cousin, Zhuan Xu in. 

Abstract
Xiao Yao was enraged. She raised her voice and shouted loudly, “Am I on a nonsensical rampage? Would someone be willing to travel tens of thousands of miles to do nonsense? I am Gao Xin's eldest princess. What things can't be done at Gao Xin? My mother went to war and sacrificed her life for the Xuan Yuan people. I traveled ten thousand miles to pay homage to my mother. I sincerely wanted to come and pay my respects to my grandfather. I just want the older brother I've known since childhood to be my company. The Xuan Yuan soldiers blocked me from getting into the carriage instead. I want people throughout the world to see and decide decide whether I'm a reckless mess. Or does Xuan Yuan have some manners?”

Cang Lin's Reaction

Who would have thought that Xiao Yao's personality would be this hot tempered? To the point of shouting loudly like a village woman at a market stall. If Xiao Yao were to leave today like this, then travel and spread the word. He must be cursed by the people. His father would definitely be angry.

We could see that when crucial time come, Xiao Yao can definetly act fierce, determined  and bold in getting what she wanted.
This is only starting of the battle fo Zhuan Xu getting Xuan Yuan.

Chao Yun Peak

There were pretty very long detailed on how both Zhuan Xu and Xiao Yao are connected to this place. I will shortly review the scene.

The scene told what had happened in Zhuan Xu and Xiao Yao's childhood. All of their elder relatives who looked after them now dead. The cemetaries were up on the hill, but some did not even bodies because they died at war.
Xiao Yao still not having good feelings toward Haung Di according to how she thought he did not care about her, her mother, grandmother or even aunts and uncle. Therefore, her talking to him was sharp.
Abstract
“If you like it, take it.” Wang Di's(Yellow Emperor) voice suddenly sounded, causing her to put down the jewelry, and closed the box. She smiled and shook her head. “Women wear these things to get admiration, or to say it correctly, to attract men to look at her. If I wear these things, even if that man looks at me, how could I know he's looking at me, or looking at a sparkling gem that is eye-catching? If I happen to misunderstand the kindness of others and not careful in giving away my sincerity, wouldn't that lead to suffering?"
Haung Di (Yellow Emperor) was stunned for a moment. Xiao Yao looked at Haung Di(Yellow Emperor). Then she spoke in a quiet voice, as if saying that today's weather was not bad. “Grandma used to really like you very much.” Huang Di (Yellow Emperor)  stared at Xiao Yao fiercely. There was anger in the eyes.
“How can you criticize your elder relatives? "
Xiao Yao shrugged indifferently. “I am a person who likes to talk. If you don't like to listen, pretend not to hear. After all, you all already have the ability to pretend as if deaf and mute.

However, Zhuan Xu looked after their grandfather and understanding in the reasons of the matter.
Abstract

Xiao Yao asked, as not understood. “Don't you blame him? But I still feel some blaming  towards him. So just recently, I used to verbally stab him throughout.”
Zhuan Xu replied: “Maybe because I am a man, so I can understand his various actions. Being in a position like him, he didn't do anything wrong. His choices have hurt quite a few people, including Grandma, Father, Mother, Uncle, you and me. But he had brought  happiness to many people than just seeing him as the founder of Xuan Yuan, defeating Sheng Nong,the great emperor who united Zhong Yuan. But he couldn't see the sacrifices he had to make and the pain he had to endure. Do you know when he walked with me I know that an old disease in his back has resurfaced to the point of excruciating pain. But he didn't show it at all. Every step of the way chess playing is not affected. He still is maintaining his sharp reactions and the strongest area-killing aura. Such a man, even if he wasn't my grandpa, I still respect it. But this is my grandfather. Therefore, I not only respect him. but also love and admire him.”
Xiao Yao sighed and said. “I can only say that  his people are happy. Being his closest relative brings only suffering. You are strange, he never looked good at you. Allowing the four uncles to murder you many, many times. But you still feel that he is worthy of your respect and love.”

In here, we can see the difference take of the cousin. Xiao Yao is more family oriental and  care a lot about emotional matters too whereas Zhuan Xu understand in the rational and the importance of sacrificing personal emotion in order to bring the greater and stronger world as an Emperor.

Zhuan Xu Admittion of Using Advantage on Xiao Yao
Xiao Yao has no hesitation to give hand to Zhuan Xu in his path of conquering the world, even if it means the cost of her life. Zhuan Xu knew this very well. He was so sure he was born for this because all his elder relatives had a way for him.
Abstract

Xiao Yao's Usefulness to Him
Abstract
Xiao Yao said. “Try to speak in details. Let's look there's something I don't know.”

Zhuan Xu held onto the rope of the swing. “Let me think about it. There is no need to talk about the matter that the outer shell can see. In a secret way like Tu Shan Jing, he thinks about getting close to you, I give. chances so that he can get close to you. He needed to help me. If it weren't for him, how could I easily enter Feng Long's circle? Moreover, in front of Feng Long and Xing Yue. I have let them know that I have a great influence on you. When they have to evaluate me , it is necessary to count the weight of your position too. These matters seem trivial. But I was able to make the weight of the scale tilt towards me. Next, there will be more of these things, so much so that you yourself don't even feel like you've been taken advantage by me.”

We did get hints before in chapter 13 and 14 that , he must have had some feelings for Xiao Yao. He also knew how much Ye Shi Qi (Jing) cared about Xiao Yao. (In chapter 7 he even think about hurting Wen Xiao Liu to make Jing get windchimes crystal for him to heal from Fang Feng Yi Yang arrow). He also knew that beacuse of Jing that he got into the important high rank family circle such as Chi Shui, at least that's what he thought.  Even if he had a little dislike at Jing for being quiet and seemed not taking action much, he still knew about Jing's capabilities.
And also Zhuan Xu valued Xiao Yao's company and her understanding towards him, comparing with A Nian.
Abstract
Xiao Yao smiled and nodded his head, “Understood.”
Because he had Xiao Yao as a friend, he didn't feel gloomy or cold at all. Zhuan Xu gently pushed the swing. He felt like the path he had to walk through was fishy and bloody. Just like this time, the two walked, enjoying the evening breeze, talking softly warmly and very relieved. In fact, he was accustomed to being cautious, and be prepared at all times. No matter whatever it was, they are all closed in the heart. But with Xiao Yao, he felt that there were no words that could not said. There was nothing that cannot be revealed. To preserve A Nian's feelings He would be a little more deliberate in being nice to A Nian, in front of Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao would not be jealous of  Xing Yue, so he could speak openly. Xiao Yao would not be surprised whether his plan was just or evil, he could say it.
Xiao Yao would not feel that he was inferior, Xiao Yao could accept all that it was him.

Chapter 15

Review Part 2

Xuan Yuan Dance Hall
Abstract
After trying out the sound of the harp(zither), He began to play the harp(zither). The voice is like flowing water. Suddenly, a sound like the sound of a clear fountain reverberated in the middle of the valley. Immediately, it sounded like the sound of a waterfall splashing from a cliff. The water shattered like flakes of jade.

Zhuan Xu skill of zither is not so low. In fact it is majestic. It is like he could make the sound of the whole forest. He had come to Dance Hall for a purpose of course. 

Abstract
The door was pushed open. A woman walked in sloe. She wore a yellow dress, very beautiful, and when people saw her they forgot their troubles. She sat down quietly. Listen to the sound of the harp(zither), waiting until Zhuan Xu finished playing, he said, “Pure white-furred horse. Popping back and forth like lightning. Before it should be a principle for the country. Why are you worried about happiness and not taking care of it? Travelling around, don't soil the soil. Keeping oneself hidden is a pity. Sir, you have finally returned.”
Zhuan Xu said. “I have returned.”

This Ms Jin Xuan should be her alliance.
And she welcome him with a song. This could be their secret code. Zhuan Xu had come to Xuan Yuan to take it. Will he be succeeding? Of course he is very cautious.
Abstract
Xiao Yao asked. “Is that lady Jin Xuan your person?”
 “I hope so. When eldest Uncle was still alive, he used to establish a large and strong news gathering organization with aunt Zhu Yu  as the control caretaker. After eldest Uncle passed away, this organization also works for you. After uncle died, even though Aunt Zhu Yu was still here, because of her personality, someone must give orders in order for it to work. When there was no one giving orders, she completely didn't know what to do. This organization therefore began to disappear. A hundred years ago, Aunt Zhu Yu took Jin Xuan and came to find me at Gao Xing. Follow the orders that Uncle gave you before going to battle. Hand over this organization to me. Jin Xuan was also a wood demon. If I were in eldest uncle position, Jin Xuan was in the same position as aunt Zhu Yu. But will she be as loyal to me as Aunt Zhu Yu is to  Eldest Uncle? I don't know. Let's just take a look slowly and see!”

It is already aranged, the wood demon, Ms Jin Xuan is to support Zhuan Xu. Is this because she is a wood demon that Zhuan Xu had to play music of the forest as for her to know the signal? 

Fang Feng Bei
Xiao Yao first met Fang Feng Bei, at the dance with another, later revealed to be Cang Lin, Royal 7th Uncle's son, Shi Jun. He totally seemed a playboy as much as Shi Jun was.
Abstract
Two men opened the curtains and walked in from outside. One of them suddenly and immediately embraced the dancer. He caressed her waist once. Then he pushed her into the chest of another man. “Tonight, . let this small waist lady serve you!" This dance hall is only a place to sell the art of dancing. The dancers were all beautiful and delicate. One could look at them, but one could not spend the night with them.
In fact, the dancer's expression had turned cold. But as soon as she saw the man's face, even though she had gotten used to dealing with men and women, she still felt her face heat up and her heart beat so hard that she could no longer express her anger. She agreed to follow him.

So Shi Jun and Fang Feng Bei acted as playboys. We can see that Shi Jun is not so polite. It's implied in the text that the dancer  is not serve as someone to spend the night with the guests, and however Shi Jun did not care. After checking her waist, he just gave her to his friend. The dance heart was beat by the friend, Fang Feng Bei. Therefore, Fang Feng Bei must be really good looking.  

Xiao Yao's Reaction
The man smiled and hugged the dancer's waist, and took her to walk upstairs. Xiao Yao felt familiar. But because of the curtains and the corner causing her to see his face not clearly. It was until he reached the next  floor. Xiao Yao could see his face clearly. In the blink of an eye, her mouth dropped open. His face was unmistakably similar to Xiang Liu's.
But he wore a silk covering his jade hair. His hair was completely black with ink. His eyebrows and eyes all concealed a lazy smile. The whole atmosphere was completely different from the cold Xiang Liu. Xiao Yao remained silent, staring at him intently the entire time. Instead, he just glanced at her coldly. His eyes didn't stop looking at her for a moment.

According to Xiao Yao, this man was very similar to Xiang Liu which made her mouth fell. Yet did not have the cold look Xiang Liu had. She could not be 100 % sure. But then about Xiang Liu is more revealed in her conversation with Zhuan Xu afterwards.

Abstract

Xiao Yao's heart was filled with doubts if that person was Xiang Liu? Or not Xiang Liu?
Xiao Yao asked, “Brother, have you ever seen Xiang Liu’s true face?”
“Never, every time I see him. He was all wearing mask."
Xiao Yao asked curiously. “Xuan Yuan has been posting notices to capture Xiang Liu for hundreds of years. Why do I only see no drawings on his placards? Or has it been all these years that no one has ever seen his true face?”
“There must be those who have seen his true face. But Xiang Liu was a nine-headed demon. It is rumored that he has nine true faces and eighty-one morphs. People who have seen them give conflicting information. One time someone drew a picture of his face,  it was exactly like His Majesty, the sixth uncle without anymore.”
Or was the Xiang Liu she saw just one of his transformed forms? Xiao Yao felt like she was relieved, but also felt lonely as losing.
Zhuan Xu said curiously. “But it's strange! Since Xiang Liu's transformed body, even the magical items couldn't distinguish between real and fake. So why does he still have to wear a mask? After all, he can change his face at any time!” Xiao Yao said softly, “Perhaps he is like me. Thinking only of wanting your true self, so he doesn't care about the transformation."
Zhuan Xu asked, “Why did you suddenly mention Xiang Liu?” Xiao Yao said. "I just....thought of him." Xiao Yao didn't want to lie to Zhuan Xu. So it tells half the truth. 

So Xiang Liu was a wanted culprit, and nobody has really seen him even with rumors were all around. He never really use power to change his appearance but rather use a mask. Xiao Yao took it as Xiang Liu did not want to do transformation but just be himself, just like her. But for some reason, it gives sense from the context , something as simple as mask can hide someone appearance more than magical transformation. But of course Xiang Liu had signature himself as "a man under a mask"! Xiao Yao must be one of few, who had seen his real face.

The playboy Fang Feng Bei
Xiao Yao got to meet Fang Feng Bei agao  when bachelors were gathered again at their cousin's house part. Their meeting was all playful but the surrounding environment is said "gloomy".
Abstract
She took a walk in the garden as she liked and saw a man similar to the one Xiang Liu that she had met at the dance hall. He was taking the liquor and sitting down, reclining comfortably on a jade chair. Surrounding him were shadows of trees. Dark gloomy shadows .If one weren't paying attention, it would be hard to see him. Xiao Yao strode over, standing behind him without letting him know. She leaned down and said, “Xiang Liu, what are you doing here?”
The man didn't move his body at all. He just lift his head up a little. “You walked quietly behind me. All the time I was guessing what you were thinking about doing to the point of having some distracted thoughts. I didn't think you would remember the person. wrong"
Xiao Yao stared into his eyes steadily. She bursted out laughing.
 "I'm starting to think I want to be the person you misremembered." The occult bug in her body did not have any reaction, so she was beginning to be puzzled. “Are you really not him?”
“If you can drink alcohol, be my friend, I will be a substitute of him whatever matters!"
Xiao Yao smiled sweetly and said, “Sure!”
He poured a cup of liquor for Xiao Yao. She drank the whole cup in one go. Then she poured him a cup of liquor. He, too, drank the whole cup in one go. In blink of an eye, the cup in his hand fell. He smiled smugly. “You poisoned me?”
Xiao Yao held up his hand, carefully rubbed his nails. The tips of his nails had red spots. It shows that he really haf been poisoned. He sighed and said, “If you hadn't poisoned me, I must think that I am very fortunate.”
Xiao Yao pick up his hand and pour him a cup of liquor. “This is the antidote.” He weakly raised his hand. He clearly could not lift the cup of liquor by himself.  Xiao Yao fed it to him to drink. Xiao Yao said, “Sorry, I remembered the wrong person."
“Every time you recognize the wrong person, you end up poisoning them? This habit is not good at all!”
Xiao Yao said again, “Sorry,” then turned and prepared to walk out. Instead, he held her wrist. “With one word of apology, are you thinking of leaving?”
"Then what do you plan to do?"
 “I am Fang Feng Bei.” The man wrote his name one line at a time on Xiao Yao's palm, “Remember it, so next time you don't regconize the wrong person.”
“You and Fang Feng Yi Yang..."
“I am her second elder brother. Do you know the youngest sister?”
 Xiao Yao forced a smile and said. “Da Huang is so small!” Xiaoyao walked away. This time, Fang Feng Bei did not pull her back again.

Some people were enjoying the dancing, some were drinking and chatting. Many young ladies were playing in the pavilion. Zhuan Xu was with Shi Jun, but it was unknown what they were discussing. They laughed loudly from time to time. Xiao Yao found a quiet corner and sat down.
All that showed that Fang Feng Bei was not Xiang Liu. Many people knew Fang Feng Bei, a descendent of an aristocratic family. Xiang Liu could not possibly impersonate him. However, Xiao Yao still felt very familiar with him.This sense of familiarity could not be rationally explained. She could not put it into words, but it was a feeling that the body's instincts recognized.

It was all a playful courtship from a playboy. The way he wrote his name on her reminding me of how a man giving his contact to communicate with the lady. Xiao Yao was curious that she just poisoned him. All the symtoms said he was poisoned, and also Zhuan Xu later revealed he was the second master of Fang Feng family. But Xiao Yao's body instinct tells her that they were connected. And she is connected to Xiang Liu via bug.

Assassination Attempt on Zhuan Xu
This is the layered assasination. Several charaters appeared on the scene. Because we could not be exactly sure who is the main person behind. But it seems like several. First Zhuan Xu and Xiao Yao suspected of their uncles and cousins may wanting to get rid of Zhuan Xu, who was the threat to Xuan Yuan throne. But then the actual culprit was Yu Qiang, the winner of Little Zhu Rong tournament, we learned the whole background story of Yu Qiang o  why he wanted to kill Zhuan Xu because Zhuan Xu killed his older brother. (I will not share the whole story here) But then things maybe not as he seemed. But then there is also Fang Feng Bei!
Abstract
"The second master  of the Fang Feng manor, is accomplished in the arts of disguise and archery, so much so that his name has spread throughout Da Huang.

We knew that Fang Feng family must be on opposite of Zhuan Xu because Fang Feng Yi Yang attempt to assassinate Zhuan Xu twice. But is it really Fang Feng that had come to assasinate Zhuan Xu that night or is it Xiang Liu, as Xiao Yao had expected, of Sheng Nong army that came to finish off his rival? 

Overall
Xiao Yao and Jing and pledge their romance and promise in previous chapter. In this chapter she and Zhuan Xu came bacl to Xuan Yuan so that Zhuan Xu claimed Xuan Yuan. Xiao Yao is supportive all the way. And of course her support is with her own life. 

Abstract
As Zhuan Xu was struggling to stand up, Xiao Yao suddenly shouted, "Don't move!"She opened her arms and stood in front of Zhuan Xu, facing the dark void, and backed away step by step.
Now Xuan Zhu understood and whispered, "The Fang Feng family?"
Xiao Yao's entire body was tense, like a female animal protecting her young, and she stared at the empty space with rage. She could not see him, but she could perceived his presence there. That bow and arrow could pierced Xuan Zhu's throat at any moment.
At that moment, the guards who had been following Xuan Zhu finally broke through the magic barrier and rushed in, protecting Zhuan Xu.
That person was gone!

The royal family of Xuan Yuan is complicated had heart breaking past, howeve it must be the way of imperial life? Zhuan Xu understood it. Xiao Yao seemed more hurt by that. 

And also the man Xiao Yao met, Fang Feng Bei, was he the same person Xiang Liu? Or there more back story to Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei. Nevertheless, both them are still threats to Zhuan Xu. 

Story is now entered into most exciting parts, or probabaly central of the main plot. Zhuan Xu is using all his faucilties to get to throne that is including using Xiao Yao. And Xiao Yao will be helping him with all her might. We could see Zhuan Xu, probably limited with bodiliy powers, was with mighty, smart, and preicise plans and even in physical fighting he could dodge well. With all politicals scheming, Xiao Yao might seem a lot more innocent, however, she was still filled with wits when it comes to life threats and dangers. All in all chapter 15 is when things are getting more action packed, more than before.

Winny Aye:

OMG....OMO...bright pink color... light everything up♡

that is sooooo true!!!

i have this kind of reaction whole day lmao

Winny Aye:

Thank you so much..

no prob, ;} and i see you posted your reviews, thanks Winny! ✧ ⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜✧⁠

-before ill go on reading mode, ill share some from chapters 13 and 14 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

there are particular scenes that are becoming less and less fun, opposite to some that from the first time i watched, the feeling, the reaction hasn't changed

i also find some of the awkwardness on some parts of chapters 13 and 14 funny coz i was a more serious viewer then, i mean unlike nowadays...just chilling and waiting for s2 :-D

i think that the meeting of characters on these two chapters are interesting, it's the meeting of familiar-unfamiliar people and having happy-sad-annoying-funny-exciting moments

there's that thrill in watching w no idea abt the novel version/ the story coz it keeps you getting excited and anxious and panicked but also the joy of rewatching and rereading when you start rooting for a character {≧⁠▽⁠≦}

so the meeting of familiar-unfamiliar people in these two chapters-
there's the meeting of xy and-
an enemy who became a sort of friend who's still kind of an enemy
a dying nobody who became a patient, a friend, a family, and in chapter 13, she chose beauty over comfort, it tells a lot abt their relationship and the importance of that meeting and that meeting place
someone who looks or is infatuated with her?
someone who'll be a friend? one who she'll get more information from abt someone and something
there's these familiar names that are uncomfortable to hear... one she met in person in her previous identity and one she's yet to meet in person... what happens when she meets them all?

there's that gathering that looks like a gathering of the same group of people with two new people joining the group but actually only one joined, and this time, there's more awkwardness.
you'll find characters having eyes for some other people but trapped in awkward moments (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)
there's this person who knows a lot more abt certain two people more than the rest present coz he was involved in some way, and there's these two people that no one knew theyre having an affair, and another two who had a meaningful time together and a conversation giving reassurance
funny how there's some secrets going on among these characters, they're all there facing each other but at that moment, each had their own focus...

there are moments that for now looks special to some people but is surely special for two particular people
the "sealing of the promise," the 'you make me feel jelly' moments accompanied by awkward eye contacts, the 'ouch' moments you see expressed in the eyes and some other kind of reactions
the one time you're hopeful, excited, then on another you're uncertain, worried... you see something uncomfortable, but what can you really do at the moment? except to accept that it's that or it's already going on that direction... choices...from the beginning... it's just not how things are now
there are also moments that trigger some insecurities in some characters
there's the feeling superior moments, the 'i beat you again on this' -a more personal and exclusive to a family situation
an important point too is that there are scenes again in the novel not shown in the drama which makes the novel interesting to read or reread
like a beautiful yaojing moment ill share later :-D

id like to share just some thoughts from what Peng-peng, Symbolika, and Winny shared on chapters 13 and 14, i think there'll be more on 14 haha coz i haven't gone deep from the previous one
it's interesting to see how the characters meet and meet again and how awkward the situation is for everyone
i think what's exciting abt 13 and 14 is the 'meeting you' 'meeting the you finally face to face' 'meeting the familiar you' and 'what's next?' or 'from now on, what will or can happen?'

@Peng-peng

This 1st face to face meeting between Xiao Yao and Xiang Liu is not beautiful at all for the both of them.

{reminds me of the wxl-xl 1st meeting, didn't end good too}

He is a friend who is not a friend.

"...Xiang Liu laughed it off, but left her to swim back alone all the way back. From his reaction and words we see that he must have felt hurt. Wen Xiao Liu, Xiao Yao has just straight rejected him.The girl he took the voodoo bug for, the girl he connected his life to, actually told him straight that she rather die than kiss him because she does not find him suitable to dream about. She has admitted to him that it could happen if she is not careful hence she is making sure that she is careful to not allow such a thing to happen. Xiang Liu could do nothing but laugh in the face of such rejection and make her pay for it in a typical Xl way.

I could not help while reading this chapter 13, think of her relationship with the 9 tails fox. Why, you may ask, well because the 9 Tails fox taught her a lot while also torturing her."

-this...