Winny 

Just want to share my translation of chapter here for now..

Chapter 16: Missing You, Hating You, You Don't Know

Part 1

(Thai ver translated by me)

thanks for chapter 16 translation, intriguing title (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

peng-peng 

Chapter 16 Part 1. discussion: A

Thanks @Wynny for the Thai translation.  Here is the link to the Chinese novel https://luoxiadushu.com/changxiangsi/67947.htm

translation are matching

the title is : 第十六章 思君恨君君不知 is the same as the Thai one.  

thanks for dropping by, sharing your thoughts abt the chapter, and a link to the novel in Ch. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

dtsj_sapphire:

love it Winny! (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠ yes it's givin' XiaoQi and YaoJing vibes <3

Qingshui town days for wen xiao liu and Shiqi, that against the wall scene and the big bad wolf scene lol

"it's all fun and games until the shy introvert flirts back... then it's the flirty extrovert's turn to blush and melt into a puddle on the floor and it's a thousand times more intense and damning and worse (better)" lmao 

Yes... our gentle calm wolf is the best of all..

Never bored of this scene

although there are more than 9 tails, it's the thought of missing the cunning fox of Qingqui (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) haha

beautiful succulents there ✿⁠✿

https://weibo.com/6183704948/NzQG1hE2o

Winny:

yesssssss ;-D ahhhhhhhh this one! 'the flirty extrovert and the shy introvert who flirts back' and the rest is history lmao i just love that line, idk where the inspiration came from but lol it makes my XiaoQi and YaoJing heart blush haha

Winny:

Heh heh, can’t blame me for what’ll happen next if you look at me like that 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Romans_Revenge:

Heh heh, can’t blame me for what’ll happen next if you look at me like that 🤷🏽‍♀️.

hi @Romans_Revenge! 

haha! you mean Shiqi? so you'll be the big bad she-wolf? i support you lol 

I am shocked and really sad. I just realised that while Xiao Yao was healing in Tushan jing house, Xiang Liu was  devising a plan  on how  to use her  and her bug connection   to kill CX.  The guy is really something else. 

peng-peng:

I am shocked and really sad. I just realised that while Xiao Yao was healing in Tushan jing house, Xiang Liu was  devising a plan  on how  to use her  and her bug connection   to kill CX.  The guy is really something else. 

hi @Peng-Peng, sorry, was this on the episode during the wisteria scene outside Jing's room that Wxl saw upon waking up? can you remind me of some details, appreciate that。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Sina's avatar for an hour today.

Deng Wei's incomparable charm as the white-haired Su Yishui in Xian Tai Youshou {Love of the Divine Tree}!✧⁠◝{^.^}◜⁠ Sina chooses the first uploaded pics of the top 6 fans in their announcement posts and this happened to be the first, isn't that great! This scene will surely be a </3, looking at his expression and the blood on his mouth... 

https://weibo.com/1642591402/O7ws0iJn9

dtsj_sapphire:

Sina's avatar for an hour today.

Deng Wei's incomparable charm as the white-haired Su Yishui in Xian Tai Youshou {Love of the Divine Tree}!✧⁠◝{^.^}◜⁠ Sina chooses the first uploaded pics of the top 6 fans in their announcement posts and this happened to be the first, isn't that great! This scene will surely be a </3, looking at his expression and the blood on his mouth... 

https://weibo.com/1642591402/O7ws0iJn9

*sight*....

*sight*....

*sight*...*

Thank yoy Saphire for kipping us uptdated with content <3 I'm gratefull! We are completly imerged into our xiaojing explo-analysis....now in chapter 16! I send Big big Hugs, as to @romans-reverenge and all our readers <3

dtsj_sapphire:

hi @Peng-Peng, sorry, was this on the episode during the wisteria scene outside Jing's room that Wxl saw upon waking up? can you remind me of some details, appreciate that。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Yes.

Prior  to this WXL used the bug connection to held XL during his fight with CX.   So XL realised this and planned  to drown her so ffyy could shoit her arrow at XC. 

This mean thar while wxl was healing, Xl was planning on how to best use wxl   in his plan.

peng-peng:

Yes.

Prior  to this WXL used the bug connection to held XL during his fight with CX.   So XL realised this and planned  to drown her so ffyy could shoit her arrow at XC. 

This mean thar while wxl was healing, Xl was planning on how to best use wxl   in his plan.

Thanks so much to dramatics to share this on twitter..another of our YaoJing scene in chapter 38 after Xiao Yao learn of ZX order to invade Gao Xing

Scene in chapter 38..from Koala playground ver.

In drama Xiao Yao those blue flowers.. hair accessories

The meaning of Blue Flowers in general.its just say so about YaoJing because it is commitment of love with undying passion through times.. and  blue flowers are rare...this means that this feeling is for this special person only....

I think this one could be used as another fanart for the scene.

Winny:

Thanks so much to dramatics to share this on twitter..another of our YaoJing scene in chapter 38 after Xiao Yao learn of ZX order to invade Gao Xing

The meaning of Blue Flowers in general.its just say so about YaoJing because it is commitment of love with undying passion through times.. and  blue flowers are rare...this means that this feeling is for this special person only....

Why does this art look soo cute. Adorable XY & sexy jing.

Winny:

Enjoyed reading this! Thank you winny <3