Tencent => Tushan Jing ......

Interior of WXL clinic - set.

Symbolika1:

Tencent => Tushan Jing ......

This better mean, it’s coming next month 🙄. But then again, I’m sure they’ll release it during summer like last year.

@dtsj_sapphire 

Hi, i sent you a private message regarding  Deng Wei . Let me know what you thing.  In your reply to my message.  Thanks 

Romans_Revenge:

This better mean, it’s coming next month 🙄. But then again, I’m sure they’ll release it during summer like last year.

lol I want it as soon as possible...but oh well.. we can wait

Which couple!! 

Of course YaoJing!

Winny:

Which couple!! 

Of course YaoJing!

Lmao I love how our couple is STILL a hot topic. Where are the other couple of LYF? No where to be found!!! Bahahahaha. 

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao I love how our couple is STILL a hot topic. Where are the other couple of LYF? No where to be found!!! Bahahahaha. 

LoL . 

FTCU:

Wow you change profile name great... YES our CP is official and true love line, most popular ship in its own mainland too, no matter those haters are  loud . But the truth is the truth.

Passing by to add that. The reason why XY gave Jing her whole heart,spirit & soul was because she loves him deeply & it gave her a 100% confirmation when he told ZX that, he will leave his tushan name behind,leave everything behind if that’s the price to pay to be with XY. XY heard this in the drama, people seem to be blind & deaf 🧏‍♀️  to that part. XY has always maintained that, she just wants a normal life, she wants to be with the man who’ll give up everything for her, a man who’ll always put her first. That’s EXACTLY what Jing did. Why do you think she was heart broken & had insomnia for decades when she & Jing broke up? Were any of the men willing to do what Jing wanted to do? A big fat juicy NO! Why do you think she keeps stealing kisses from Jing? Why do think she’s always blushing & smiling foolishly when he’s around, but becomes a statue when he leaves? Why do you think she said yes soo willingly to him? Why do you think she became his wife when he disappeared & kept waiting for him? Why do you think she decided to be a queen mother & never leave jade mountain, when she thought Jing was “dead”? Like come on, the ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE IN YOUR FACE, but nope the other side will act like Stevie wonder & ray charles to all of this 🥴🥴. It’s evident why this CP is super popular to the extend of them having their own billboard pictures in a city 🏙️. Okay bye hehe

Exactly this and also Jing is the Only one who would never hurt her family because doing so would hurt XY deeply. 

Zx killed jing and this hurt XY deeply. He never took that into consideration when he planned with Hou.

XY had made his mission to kill ZX knowing and not giving a f  that this will hurt XY deeply.  He also keeps the knowledge that Jing was with mermaids many years. He knew XY was hurting and in deep pain 

So sad to see some xl fans i. The main comment aection lie to people who are interested in watching the drama.  Saying that there is no happy ending fro xiao Yao.  This us such a lie. 

Like Xiao Yao  is n miserable  because Xl is  not reciprocating her love ( pushing her away)

peng-peng:

So sad to see some xl fans i. The main comment aection lie to people who are interested in watching the drama.  Saying that there is no happy ending fro xiao Yao.  This us such a lie. 

Like Xiao Yao  is n miserable  because Xl is  not reciprocating her love ( pushing her away)

Lmao girrll, why are you bothering yourself with the main comment section? A bunch of miserable souls who live in such a fantasy wanting an abusive man like that, but can’t handle it when the REAL like man is doing the same to them, talking about depression. They can lie to themselves all they want but still won’t change the fact that a LOT of people have already watched it solely for the emotional connection between YaoJing. They can’t understand why this CP is super popular to the extend of women wanting their men to dress like Deng Wei etc lmao leave them.

Chapter 16 

My Wrap Up Review

"Chapter 16 : Missing You, Hating You, You Don't!" is one of the longest chapter. Xiao Yao is definetly in love and her romantic side has inspired her to do some beautiful craft in doing poison, just when her missing and hating towards Jing.
I just love how she felt fresh in her forehead (where Jing had kissed twice in chapter 17) , when she received 9 bottles of wine from him.
But it happened Jing could not contact Xiao Yao through Zhuan Xu often. It's the only time within 20 months that he was able to do so. His way to break off loveless engagement was not successful yet. Because Jing would like to persuade his grandmother cancel off the engagement and be with the one he actually love. After all part of why he was still at Tushan clan so that his family background still can match up Xiao Yao's princess title.
In this chapter, Xiao Yao was reminded of how she was abandoned in the past, she no longer want to suffer from being left behind. Therefore, she tried to severed her feeling of missing Jing into crafting poison for Xiang Liu.
She was already happy with her times Fang Feng Bei when he arrived for her although she initially used Fang Feng Bei to get at him.   Throughout the chapter we could her resistance to see Jing despite still having confused about her feelings for him and tried to control it as how she said to her grandfather, Huang Di.
When she finally gave in to meet him for Zhuan Xu sake, she could not stand his plain and straight forward talking of why he could not come earlier and difficulties. She accepted his affection token of fish purple crystal, which she could use for diving under water.  Jing was a master of Qing Qiu. But Xiao Yao was caged and tortured by a fox deity from Qing Qiu before, so she did not like the idea of going to Qing Qiu very much because of it and because she killed the fox she began to worry. Jing confirmed that he was related to him as they were all from the Tushan Clan or distant relatives. Xiao Yao was shocked by this revelation but Jing reassured her that the fox deserved punishment for his actions and that she was in the right. Even his grandmother would not side with that fox. After calming down, Jing suggested that Qing Qiu was worth visiting and promised to take Xiao Yao there after they arrived at Sheng Nong Mountain. Because Qing Qiu is Jing's home. By inviting Xiao Yao to visit Qing Qiu, Jing could be opening up for the possibility of reconciliation and growth in their relationship, and of course to simply enjoy a new place for Xiao Yao with him.
The interactions between Xiao Yao and Jing in the last scene of the chapter shows a deep, intimate connection. Despite the conflicts and complexities of their world, they found solace and comfort in each other's presence. Their playful banter, care for each other, and shared moments of vulnerability highlight the depth of their bond and the growing romance between them.  The scene is filled with tenderness, affection, and a sense of longing, making it such a heartfelt moment in their life journey together.

Xiao Yao and Fang Feng Bei
After spending over a year under Fang Feng Bei's guiding in archery, Xiao Yao couldn't help but to admire him. Although one of the main reason she started to go out with him was to get at Jing (to make Jing jealous just as she was to Fang Feng Yi Yang, and not to leave her without contact or else she can move on, because she loathe waiting). However, not only was Fang Feng Bei, being an exceptional archer coach, but he also knew how to make life enjoyable. Their carefree and adventurous nature was a refreshing escape from the loneliness and boredom that consumed her daily life. I could see the strong bond between them. She also suspected him of being Xiang Liu, the enemy to her family and was also abusive to her before. But as long as he did not shoot at Zhuan Xu, she would not consider him an enemy. I consider Xiao Yao didn't have romantic feelings for Fang Feng Bei, because of the lack of sensual feelings from her side in the context. She was more into the places and activities he took her to enjoy. Besides Xiao Yao really believed him to be playboy, who was good at taking care of women, and love visiting dance hall and see beautiful dancers. Her responses to him seeing other women is neutral. At least, she would not ask which dancer is prettiest. Nevertheless, she appreciated his playful and charming personality, making it easy to spend time with him and enjoy exploring different places and activities, such as going to dwarf jewelry store, giants restuarants, flower demons' cosmetic shops or even a dark gloomy place like gambling house. Despite the uncertainty of Fang Feng Bei's true identity and intention, I couldn't deny that he had become an important companion in her life at that period of time.

Zhuan Xu's New Target

Feng Long  urged Zhuan Xu to abandon Xuan Yuan city and move to Zhong Yuan, (it's hinted the idea was orginally by Jing), which holds the key to conquering all of Da Huang. Zhuan Xu, after seeing over the 3D map, agreed with Feng Long's plan and points to the Sheng Nong Mountain as their next target. Despite being exiled to Gao Xing, Zhuan Xu's dreams of gaining power and conquering were not just Xuan Yuan, but probably the entire world. With the support of powerful clans like Chi Sui and Tushan, Zhuan Xu's ambition is unwavering and he is determined to spare no expense in achieving his goals. It is indeed the importance of connections and support from influential families are needed in the quest for ultimate power.

All in all, there were a lot of happenings in chapter 16, however the title suggests her missing Jing, her hatred in waiting for him, but he did not know.

My review for chapter 16 is done.

Translations links to chapter.
Part 1
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=3006429&page=19#p3006429

Part 2
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=3006431&page=19#p3006431

Part 3
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=3006435&page=19#p3006435

Part 4
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=3006433&page=19#p3006433

Reviews Links
Part 1
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=3006437&page=19#p3006437

Part 2
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=3006441&page=19#p3006441

Part 3
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=3006423&page=19#p3006423

Part 4
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=3006439&page=19#p3006439

peng-peng:

Can't help it...  they are just spreading their tragedies mind... with head over heels in one character only whom make lowest appearance in  the novel compare to the other 3 main characters. Can't help with those who want to believe them and with their denial to several official statements  of YaoJing being official couple in romantic line. They dont even know the meaning of it, do they? Nahh