Winny:

Yes, these days are a bit busy for us with real life outside so, this project have to be dropped. And I will be off from this thread for awhile too. And will be back when season 2 airs. See you  then..♡

Thank you to both of you <3! I will keep all our shared explo-analysis time deep in my heart: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=21 The  whole volume 1  is completed. It's been a wonderfull trip into Tong Hua  words and images in chinese, thaï, english... now it's time to open up new books, move to new projects, as Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing will very soon be reunited to closure their beautifull love story, this summer ! <3 !

Adding  before leaving few images i made imagining their world explo hand in hand, after they sail away to new horizons :)...sending us a few postcards:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Passing by to say hello 👋🏾 & any updates on when S2 will air?

Nothing officially confirmed, but I see rumors of season 2 coming in July. We’ll probably know more in a couple weeks.

Symbolika1:

Thank you to both of you <3! I will keep all our shared explo-analysis time deep in my heart: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?page=21 The  whole volume 1  is completed. It's been a wonderfull trip into Tong Hua  words and images in chinese, thaï, english... now it's time to open up new books, move to new projects, as Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing will very soon be reunited to closure their beautifull love story, this summer ! <3 !

Adding  before leaving few images i made imagining their world explo hand in hand, after they sail away to new horizons :)...sending us a few postcards:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hi there symbolika! 

i like these post cards esp the last two XiaoQi and YaoJing (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) 

FTCU:

Passing by to say hello 👋🏾 & any updates on when S2 will air?

hiiii @FTCU, it's also why im here haha i heard around 7.10.24

Sunbath12:

Nothing officially confirmed, but I see rumors of season 2 coming in July. We’ll probably know more in a couple weeks.

hi @Sunbath12, yes, heard nothing official yet but i think yes around 2 weeks more to wait

has anyone checked on wetv if they posted or updated S2? im not sure but i think i haven't seen any when i checked it some minutes ago...

Symbolika1:

Yeah <3 We are all resting and feeding our brains with the diversity of life a bit. a big hug to you !

Ps: all links above are broken, not Mdl fault i guess :d doesnt matter - we were joking and relaxing as we've finished the ch17...here's a beautifull yaojing image though...See ya here , after our breath taking break -and thx for encouragements!

beautiful YaoJing pics in time to welcome s2? (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

i love that cherry blossom scene, it's like they're just hugging each other enjoying the scene wrapped around Jing's soft and warm white fox tails (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)⁠

peng-peng:

Sorry to announce that due to  life  expectations and the project taking over  too much our l time ,   we have decided to stop the analysis of XiaoJing  novel exploration. 

Winny:

Yes, these days are a bit busy for us with real life outside so, this project have to be dropped. And I will be off from this thread for awhile too. And will be back when season 2 airs. See you  then..♡

thanks still for all the efforts you spared for all the chapters covered so far, they're in depth so yes it'll take up so much of your time, but well done you three!☆☆☆

i read a post from some fans on weibo that they'll be an activity or promotion or something like that for lyf on 7.24? heard anything like it from any social media or weibo? (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

i like how Deng Wei and Yang Zi helped promote Wang Hong Yi's new role as Yang Kang in "The Legend of Heroes" 3 days ago

i have heard abt it before coz the legend of the condor heroes has been a topic for fans for years but idk if i remember watching one of the adaptations or just clips lol

how abt others, you watching this now? have you seen Hong Yi's Yang Kang yet? 

from Weibo trending atm... chang xiang si 2 or lost you forever s2 but nothing official or confirmed yet.

they're hyping it, idk if it's a good or bad sign, ill go w the positive. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠

dtsj_sapphire:

i read a post from some fans on weibo that they'll be an activity or promotion or something like that for lyf on 7.24? heard anything like it from any social media or weibo? (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Yeah, I saw something about June 24, something for Tencent. We shall see. I’ve been waiting a year to see Jing’s story get resolved in S2 on screen LOL.

Sunbath12:

Yeah, I saw something about June 24, something for Tencent. We shall see. I’ve been waiting a year to see Jing’s story get resolved in S2 on screen LOL.

yes i have a feeling we'll hear something abt s2's official release date, it's a promotion activity together with other stars so they'll be promoting their dramas. {praying} {praying}

it's hard to believe it's been one whole year!! lol we'll be needing some throwbacks before s2 (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

and thanks @Sunbath12 for dropping by!

oh Deng Wei's villain role i think is already up on iQiyi for reservations like finally lol 

dtsj_sapphire:

and thanks @Sunbath12 for dropping by!

oh Deng Wei's villain role i think is already up on iQiyi for reservations like finally lol 

Happy to stop by! I miss my Yaojing couple.

Sunbath12:

Happy to stop by! I miss my Yaojing couple.

(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) 

yess missing them badly... i rewatched their special cut scenes on youtube lol there were like 4 uploads from wetv