Winny24:

Well Feng Long never really was in love with her. He was fond of her but he marry her for politics mainly. Yeo its practical union. Just no true love there.

i remember he said he doesn't care abt women and i think marriage? (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

I’m also looking forward to Jing’s proposal scene Tehehe 🤭 & also him coming to visit XY, saying ‘I’m here’ after they worked together to expose FFYY & Hou. I remember he wore blue in the novel & the way XY was in a daze when she heard Jing had to come to see her, she was in the garden with her grandfather & she even forgot to wash her hands when her grandfather told her to do so cos she was too excited & too much in a daze to even snap outta it.

FTCU:

Yeah, she got gray hair during Jing’s “death” cos she was grieving.

my heart's torn in s1 and will be at the start of s2... yj just have to go thru all this (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) </3

FTCU:

I’m also looking forward to Jing’s proposal scene Tehehe 🤭 & also him coming to visit XY, saying ‘I’m here’ after they worked together to expose FFYY & Hou. I remember he wore blue in the novel & the way XY was in a daze when she heard Jing had to come to see her, she was in the garden with her grandfather & she even forgot to wash her hands when her grandfather told her to do so cos she was too excited & too much in a daze to even snap outta it.

ahhhhh....the proposal scene has never left our anticipated scenes list but im not sure if we'll see it, ive crossed it from list for now so it'll surprise me if they show it, then ill make it my pfp lol

another favorite for s2... im thinking in the trailer that was when they held the umbrella together

love it when they planned to catch ffyy and hou, it's called yj in action (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Winny24:

Thanks so much for this comparison ...TT

it's like the most appropriate representation of yj when they were separated either s1 or s2, just more intensified in s2 esp w xy's reaction, how she searched for jing in the sea...

dtsj_sapphire:

ahhhhh....the proposal scene has never left our anticipated scenes list but im not sure if we'll see it, ive crossed it from list for now so it'll surprise me if they show it, then ill make it my pfp lol

another favorite for s2... im thinking in the trailer that was when they held the umbrella together ✿ 

love it when they planned to catch ffyy and hou, it's called yj in action (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

That proposal scene is one of my top fav from novel. He's so loving and playful. And very beautiful TT..but i guess they might cut it out from drama. because they might think its not  neccessary. The scene is associate with Xy parents love story as well.

And there are scenes i would like see ...that are mentioned.

FTCU:

YESssss i m looking forward to his "I am here"    (*´ω`*) 

Winny24:

That proposal scene is one of my top fav from novel. He's so loving and playful. And very beautiful TT..but i guess they might cut it out from drama. because they might think its not  neccessary. The scene is associate with Xy parents love story as well.

It’ll be pretty dumb to cut the proposal scene from the drama cos viewers will go like,huh? When did they get engaged in the first place if they jump to the scene XY wore her wedding dress. It’ll only make sense with the proposal scene,it doesn’t have to be a whole 15min scene lol. Just enough for to the viewers to see & know that oooohh, they’re finally engaged now, okay okay that makes sense now that she’s said her vows alone even tho her fiancé is missing “dead”.

In the trailer ZX & grandfather were present when XY wore her wedding dress,walking down the aisle but in the novel they weren’t present,ZX actually went back home when he found out XY was already in her wedding gown & had the maids lit all candles in the palace. Seems they changed that part. Anyway as long as I get to see the look on ZX’s face while XY says I’m Jing’s wife from now on lmao. My girl is choosing to be a wife already,despite her fiancé being missing(she doesn’t believe he’s dead), so she’s a taken woman already Tehehe lmao. Good job XY.

an update from tencent and tv series chang xiang si, a short video from the lyf cp, yaojing... (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

【Unwavering Thoughts】#Xiaoyao summons Tushan Jing in one second# With a resolute gaze, summon with one click

FTCU:

A lot of people have seen how toxic the comment section is, so they back off, they’re more active on twitter & weibo following YaoJing topics, cos if you comment here saying you like Jing, the other ones will pounce on you. 

Yes its like they can never stop.... i mean the other side. Whenever we comment Jing's goodness or yaojing true love, they are way too restless on replying how theirs is the best and their cp is only true . When the argument begins they make it seems as if we are bad ones  ..lol .as if they never invade first. they even try to deny Tong Hua words or official word on yaojing couple. I did see how they promote how true their man and cp was to everyone and new. Lol So yep i understand if yaojing fans no longer want to comment...

Edit: Their deliciously bashing on Jing when their facts are not even true.

FTCU:

It’ll be pretty dumb to cut the proposal scene from the drama cos viewers will go like,huh? When did they get engaged in the first place if they jump to the scene XY wore her wedding dress. It’ll only make sense with the proposal scene,it doesn’t have to be a whole 15min scene lol. Just enough for to the viewers to see & know that oooohh, they’re finally engaged now, okay okay that makes sense now that she’s said her vows alone even tho her fiancé is missing “dead”.

Yes,lol i hope we get at least a sweet proposal scene too not really have to be same as in novel but a romantic one will do.

Winny24:

soooo sad... ill just wait for fan edits (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

ahhhh those scenes will just be in our imaginations... they couldve simplified it if CGI's the concern, that meeting of xy and her mom and real father w his emperor dad and jing is one of xy's life's highlights i think esp her real identity matters and the root of her fears... so sad. 

FTCU:

A lot of people have seen how toxic the comment section is, so they back off, they’re more active on twitter & weibo following YaoJing topics, cos if you comment here saying you like Jing, the other ones will pounce on you. 

ohhhh sad but true...

Winny24:

I doubt this though..but hope it ends like in leaked script...XD

id love that, end where it all started (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)