Jing just wants to be Shiqi... (╥﹏╥)

the details of these posters...

https://weibo.com/7623559097/OmASqpf8C

During the drama airing i might talk hardly on XL on this thread .. so  before the drama starts this evening I'd like to analysis on this crystal ball, last poison product ..

. I was reading and searching  for details.. I can confirm..its SOS message from Xiao Yao towards XL as Peng Peng said before long time ago.

So here is abstract from Koala  ver.. chapter 31.

This analysis is from many events that occured  before and after it was made.

Xiao Yao had claimed this will be her last gift to XL. 

We can take the beautiful mermaid as Xiao Yao . She was in her clam shell.

Here  is the tease, in chapter 26, XL told XY that the merman carried clam shell to get mating with a mermaid. That was what is considered.. because XY did  not know when she slept in the clam 37 years.. what it is meant for. But during that time, XL was coming to heal her once a month. She again slept in clam shell in chapter 26 to heal heartbreak too. 

If we come to see in reality, XL never woo XY..he just put XY there for healing both times.  And that trip in chapter 26 must had made XY at peace. So she wanted to experience it again. Its no surprising it will be in her mind when crafting. It actually tell her current mental status too. As if she was in her clam shell and touching her heart with 1 hand and another 1 was as calling out to the merman. If in a normal love story I would have interpret as the merman could be her lover. But in here in reality it never is there in Lost you forever. But both XL and XY  were connected to water now and also by bug. The bug in XY  heart  had connection with XL one..in which he was able to save her last time. The look of it is that of the mermaid waiting or calling for merman just as XY might be calling for XL. But the merman had the look of cold and seemed like in another world.

Now if Xiao Yao had any blushing or heartbeat (without  have shocking) ..feeling sweet...as she was to Jing...or if we see all her lovesickness occur  during absent of XL.. (her reaction to XL death is  not lovesickness but regret grief&desvasting) ...I would have taken it something  romantic message.

What its look like may not be what it is (the mer couple is fantasy like). Because XY and XL were never really a couple.. the message is hidden under it.. XY is being alone in her clam shell, she is indeed needing cure of her heart . she was calling to the merman (whom she consider her own species) is looked as he's in another world. 

I have tried so many romantic analysis on this one. But when found with many factors  and what is happening..it doesnt make sense. Because XY only think of XL when she feels down mostly and when she got married thought he could be well off too. Because without him she could be happy with Jing, ..without Jing she could not be happy . Without XL, XY can be happy  with Jing. 

And that fairytale like crystal is never romantic as many Yaojing love scene or heartbeat...because it is actually a help calling message that XL had fulfilled for her in the end. 

Blueberries Field:

Hi Winny, AH laid out the scenario that there was an opportunity for XL to kill CX . I'll quote it below: 

• "XL had the world-reknowned archery skills of the Fangfeng family and (as XY demonstrated in chapter 44, when she used the archery skills that he taught her) they can shoot arrows with highly unusual trajectories. XL also had the advantage of catching CX by surprise, shooting from above, and shooting from relatively close range. "

It boils down to this: XL had the skills and timing/positional advantage to kill CX.

To respond to your statement: " I still did not find XL attempt to kill CX in chapter 46 as his love for XY",

Regardless of the circumstances then,  CX remains XY's cousin , and holds a significant place in XY's life, and XL knew that. It would contradict what XL has been doing for XY, which is ensuring her life is happy and free of worries. 

Yes.. its contradict to the belief of XL did everything for XY. Becauase I never think he did everything for XY. He always had the other stuffs combining with it. And thi Oath of whatever Gong Gong had.. still do not proof to me they wanted FL died. So XL is craving for XY hate so much right ?? Theres  0 info of it in novel.

That epilouge ..is after everything had happened..and XL had blessing gift for her..after she get all those things he mentioned . But its never really say that he wont hurt her at all...thats why we said.. Gong Gong is above XY for XL...he would break down anything.  The answer is clear because it makes sense to what is happening .

Well again..its up to U... but XL is not selfless and his  helping out XY are  not pure. 

dtsj_sapphire:

Jing just wants to be Shiqi... (╥﹏╥)

the details of these posters...

https://weibo.com/7623559097/OmASqpf8C

Our  FOX. Xiao Yao's Ye Shiqi 

The scene I am looking forward to ...

Guys, what are yall excited to see in the drama & any impactful scene,you hope to see?

FTCU:

Guys, what are yall excited to see in the drama & any impactful scene,you hope to see?

Any yaojing scene will do..XD

Winny24:

The scene I am looking forward to ...

Me too. I am excited already. 

FTCU:

Xy's marriage  without Jing.  So important because finally sje was making her stand. She is only Jing's wife. She blocked all the doors so to speak.

FTCU:

Xy's marriage  without Jing.  So important because finally sje was making her stand. She is only Jing's wife. She blocked all the doors so to speak.

But any YaoJing scenes will be extremly satisfying. 

My heart really aches for Jing. Look at how he shortened his life force & health to find out the truth. He doesn’t care if he dies,as long as XY finds out he NEVER slept with FFYY 

FTCU:

My heart really aches for Jing. Look at how he shortened his life force & health to find out the truth. He doesn’t care if he dies,as long as XY finds out he NEVER slept with FFYY 

He knows  that would be the ONLY way he can mend things with Xiao Yao. It broke my heart he said XY is his everything. 

He suffered so much over the years. The drama doesn't show enough of XY suffering like in the novel, where she can't even sleep due to heartaches.

Haveninmuse:
He suffered so much over the years. The drama doesn't show enough of XY suffering like in the novel, where she can't even sleep due to heartaches.

My complaint exaaactly... everything is rushed and we can't really tell how much time had passed... and I get a feeling the production wants to downplay Xiaoyao's 'weak' moments... 

soTreeD:

My complaint exaaactly... everything is rushed and we can't really tell how much time had passed... and I get a feeling the production wants to downplay Xiaoyao's 'weak' moments... 

In the book, she would lie in bed with such bad heartaches thinking about Jing. Then she was in depression sleeping all day and doing nothing. They made it seem like she's idle because she's bored after CX became king.  

The editing was also kind of weird, like TSJ went to see Elder Lirong and pledged his life to find the truth, then it shows Xiao Yao doing medical stuff for 3 years, then you see TSJ finally doing his Snake lamp thing. WHY imply it took him 3 years?? Should've done that differently. 

Haveninmuse:
WHY imply it took him 3 years?? Should've done that differently. 

Is it an editing error ... sigh... You are totally right he already went to find Uncle Lirong, and the old gent agreed to help him...

i went back to rewatch that scene so apparently Lirong Chang exposited that the lamp artifact was a super rare item and so it took 3 years to obtain... hahahah