Haveninmuse:

In the book, she would lie in bed with such bad heartaches thinking about Jing. Then she was in depression sleeping all day and doing nothing. They made it seem like she's idle because she's bored after CX became king.  

The editing was also kind of weird, like TSJ went to see Elder Lirong and pledged his life to find the truth, then it shows Xiao Yao doing medical stuff for 3 years, then you see TSJ finally doing his Snake lamp thing. WHY imply it took him 3 years?? Should've done that differently. 

Noticed it too, cos the scenes looked off, sure it has only 23 episodes but atleast do the editing well. It’s all over the place.

Haveninmuse:

He knows  that would be the ONLY way he can mend things with Xiao Yao. It broke my heart he said XY is his everything. 

He suffered so much over the years. The drama doesn't show enough of XY suffering like in the novel, where she can't even sleep due to heartaches.

The novel has more emotional scenes, cos to those who haven’t read the novel will think XY sleeping all day feels she’s bored. But her sleeping is due to heartbreak, she kept dreaming of Jing and his kisses that when she wakes up,she has this bitter taste in her mouth, which makes her want to keep sleeping & never wake up. Infact I had to skip a lot of scenes & only focused on CX & Jing’s scenes

Not gonna lie, I’m disappointed in the first 3 episodes due to weird editing. It’s like it’s one shot here,then next one in 2min without even giving closure to the first one. It’s all over the place.

FTCU:

Not gonna lie, I’m disappointed in the first 3 episodes due to weird editing. It’s like it’s one shot here,then next one in 2min without even giving closure to the first one. It’s all over the place.

Me too. I also do not feel anything  from XY. No pain, nothing she is just there.   The novel is indeed better as many have already mentioned. 

peng-peng:

Me too. I also do not feel anything  from XY. No pain, nothing she is just there.   The novel is indeed better as many have already mentioned. 

Yeah, even the scene where she dropped the gift. She was suppose to shed a tear & bolt but nothing,she just acted like she’s not fazed. Very weird

FTCU:

The novel has more emotional scenes, cos to those who haven’t read the novel will think XY sleeping all day feels she’s bored. But her sleeping is due to heartbreak, she kept dreaming of Jing and his kisses that when she wakes up,she has this bitter taste in her mouth, which makes her want to keep sleeping & never wake up. Infact I had to skip a lot of scenes & only focused on CX & Jing’s scenes

?

Ok I finished episode 2. I did not like the way Chi  chen Identity is revealed. 

At last  I was moved XY reaction : XY tears over Jing.  Everybody is telling her that  there are indeed other men. I like how XL's  words regarding those men differs from ZX. 

I like the final scene. Xy is crying , hurting over Jing and Jing is hurting as well over XY.

At least XL know  that the person XL likes is not him. XY is not over Jing.

I feel  sad for ZX. He wants his XY so much. But he cannot have her. 

peng-peng:

Ok I finished episode 2. I did not like the way Chi  chen Identity is revealed. 

At last  I was moved XY reaction : XY tears over Jing.  Everybody is telling her that  there are indeed other men. I like how XL's  words regarding those men differs from ZX. 

I like the final scene. Xy is crying , hurting over Jing and Jing is hurting as well over XY.

At least XL know  that the person XL likes is not him. XY is not over Jing.

I feel  sad for ZX. He wants his XY so much. But he cannot have her. 

That was how CX came to REALLY hate Jing, cos XY wasn’t over him lol. Jing’s life force & his meridians damaged because he learned the truth. But sometimes I feel like XY was messing around with xl & Jing. In the novel,it was pretty clear who she wanted but the drama made it seem hmmm ???. First time watchers might think she’s two timing them lol

In all,what I liked was cousin CX’s facial expressions lmao, FengLong’s lack of romance & Li Rong’s loud mouth & his support for Jing. Love his character 

@Blueberries FiekdsI think this is what XL had expected, I'm quoting from AH: "get the hints she needed to realize for herself that CX had killed TSJ so that she would finally see what he had done to her and break free of him (which was necessary to ensure that she could have her happy ending with TSJ.

We will have to agree to disagree on this regarding XL extra motives. He did both. Because nothing  is free for he always gain something. 

FTCU:

In all,what I liked was cousin CX’s facial expressions lmao, FengLong’s lack of romance & Li Rong’s loud mouth & his support for Jing. Love his character 

Me too I have been enjoying these as well.

I did not like Li Rong grand father an ld his relegation about Chi Chen  and him wanting XL to remove the bug for what ever reason.     

I laught so much at Xin Yue wedding ceremony and the night. Poor girl but I do not feel sorry for her

FTCU:

That was how CX came to REALLY hate Jing, cos XY wasn’t over him lol. Jing’s life force & his meridians damaged because he learned the truth. But sometimes I feel like XY was messing around with xl & Jing. In the novel,it was pretty clear who she wanted but the drama made it seem hmmm ???. First time watchers might think she’s two timing them lol

In drama  what I saw in S1 is that she was giving Jing and herself a chance without making some effort . She declared her love for him.  She was having a good time with FFB. She liked him.  Her heart got broken.  What I saw from episode 1-3 is is that  Years have past,  her lover is having a family. She is trying to move on. She wants XL to tell her what to do. She wants him to make the 1rst move.  Xl refuses and rightly so since he knows that she is still heartbroken=  She is still  thinking of Jing.  That's why he said "the person she likes is not me "

XY 's 1rst choice is no longer available so she is trying her luck with XL.  

This is what I saw in today's episodes. 

@peng

Lmao off course that’s what they’ll say. Actually XY IS running from her situation AGAIN! Time & time, she ALWAYS expects someone to do everything for her,now see how fucked up her situation is cos she chose to just watch & not put in any effort. I applauded xl for basically pushing her away,cos she’s being passive again,even trying to mess around when emotionally she’s not alright. So if he had confessed to her,it’ll be disrespectful on his part cos it’ll seem like he’s being a rebound to Jing. No man wants something like that,plus the bug CAN determine what she feels,so he knows his answer when he said,she doesn’t like him,since she’s already thinking of Jing even tho they’ve broken up.

FTCU:

@peng

Lmao off course that’s what they’ll say. Actually XY IS running from her situation AGAIN! Time & time, she ALWAYS expects someone to do everything for her,now see how fucked up her situation is cos she chose to just watch & not put in any effort. I applauded xl for basically pushing her away,cos she’s being passive again,even trying to mess around when emotionally she’s not alright. So if he had confessed to her,it’ll be disrespectful on his part cos it’ll seem like he’s being a rebound to Jing. No man wants something like that,plus the bug CAN determine what she feels,so he knows his answer when he said,she doesn’t like him,since she’s already thinking of Jing even tho they’ve broken up.

Exactly.  I was not pleased with her at all.   Did you see  his sad smilewhen she could not help but react when she saw Jing and  his friend.  Even her replies were dead  give away.

And look at what she said to XL.  The man I want to marry  cannot have a child ( or did she say children) , He cannot be the enemy of my brother.

I laught at her 1rst ccondition because it has changed lol. And is was not needed 

@peng

She’s a confused soul lol, if I was a friend I’d definitely advice xl to focus on himself & find happiness elsewhere cos I’d feel really bad if he became a second choice or rebound to a girl whom isn’t over her ex. You’re expecting him to tell you what to do,are you a child? Lmao. Like girlll, you NEED to speak up your mind instead of bottling your emotions & letting people decide for you.