FTCU:

@peng

She’s a confused soul lol, if I was a friend I’d definitely advice xl to focus on himself & find happiness elsewhere cos I’d feel really bad if he became a second choice or rebound to a girl whom isn’t over her ex. You’re expecting him to tell you what to do,are you a child? Lmao. Like girlll, you NEED to speak up your mind instead of bottling your emotions & letting people decide for you.

Cx would love to be in XL shoes . He would say yes to XY so fast. 

peng-peng 

I laught so much at Xin Yue wedding ceremony and the night. Poor girl but I do not feel sorry for her

felt sad for her but how she treated cx then and now that he's a king, she gets what she deserves. her mother warned her but she was confident. she thought she can make him fall for her, too bad, she didn't know cx and his feelings for xy

FTCU:

The novel has more emotional scenes, cos to those who haven’t read the novel will think XY sleeping all day feels she’s bored. But her sleeping is due to heartbreak, she kept dreaming of Jing and his kisses that when she wakes up,she has this bitter taste in her mouth, which makes her want to keep sleeping & never wake up. Infact I had to skip a lot of scenes & only focused on CX & Jing’s scenes

true! idk but it felt awkward and i feel like going back to the book, i didn't expect much tho coz w just 23 eps, what could you expect but...what happened there w xy (╥﹏╥) 

peng-peng:

Cx would love to be in XL shoes . He would say yes to XY so fast. 

think so, he would not let any chance go... too bad, he's already an emperor 

FTCU:

Yeah, even the scene where she dropped the gift. She was suppose to shed a tear & bolt but nothing,she just acted like she’s not fazed. Very weird

yessss, what did they do to that scene! (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

FTCU:

The novel has more emotional scenes, cos to those who haven’t read the novel will think XY sleeping all day feels she’s bored. But her sleeping is due to heartbreak, she kept dreaming of Jing and his kisses that when she wakes up,she has this bitter taste in her mouth, which makes her want to keep sleeping & never wake up. Infact I had to skip a lot of scenes & only focused on CX & Jing’s scenes

I feel like they are lowkey muting XY's love for Jing.

FTCU:

Not gonna lie, I’m disappointed in the first 3 episodes due to weird editing. It’s like it’s one shot here,then next one in 2min without even giving closure to the first one. It’s all over the place.

I'm expecting to see more like this. The season 1 took 39 eps, and the S2 only 21 turns 23 eps but there are still too many things to cover from the novel.

Pammy:

I think it's cause they're afraid to offend XL fanbase by showing how deeply XY love is for Jing so they're underplaying it. It's been years and she's still clearly not over him, I wish they didn't brush off her sleeping in so that she can see him in her dreams as her just "being bored" and "have nothing else better to do"

Pammy:

Exactly, that’s what I felt too. I just had to sigh & roll my eyes cos the heck was that,it felt weird.

MimiLy:

I think it's cause they're afraid to offend XL fanbase by showing how deeply XY love is for Jing so they're underplaying it. It's been years and she's still clearly not over him, I wish they didn't brush off her sleeping in so that she can see him in her dreams as her just "being bored" and "have nothing else better to do"

Well, too bad cos Jing is the endgame & a lot of people who’ve read the novel are probably scratching their heads at how weird these episodes are,cos XY in the novel was very vocal about her emotions but in the drama,it’s just…..off??? Then they shouldn’t have given the fans hope if they’re going to appease a certain characters fanbase. Might as well make XY & xl end up together & let her be an enemy to her family & kingdom in which she & xl dies just like her mother. Case closed ?

dtsj_sapphire:

true! idk but it felt awkward and i feel like going back to the book, i didn't expect much tho coz w just 23 eps, what could you expect but...what happened there w xy (╥﹏╥) 

Too awkward, cos where are your emotions? XY in the novel made it VERY clear but in the drama,she’s nonchalant,for real, I had to even skip some of her scenes. I liked Jing,Li rong & CX’s scenes the most. The editing itself was just weird

FTCU:

Well, too bad cos Jing is the endgame & a lot of people who’ve read the novel are probably scratching their heads at how weird these episodes are,cos XY in the novel was very vocal about her emotions but in the drama,it’s just…..off??? Then they shouldn’t have given the fans hope if they’re going to appease a certain characters fanbase. Might as well make XY & xl end up together & let her be an enemy to her family & kingdom in which she & xl dies just like her mother. Case closed ?

Hopefully the director will let us see more  of Jing and XY lovey dovey moments cause after their painful heartbreaks, they both deserve it and we deserve to see it! *cross fingers*

Pammy:

i don't feel good abt it, was so excited tho didn't expect much, still the impact is far from the book! </3

FTCU:

Exactly, that’s what I felt too. I just had to sigh & roll my eyes cos the heck was that,it felt weird.

? {hundred percent, in case that emoji turns to question mark lol}

Pammy:

I'm expecting to see more like this. The season 1 took 39 eps, and the S2 only 21 turns 23 eps but there are still too many things to cover from the novel.

so true... it'll leave drama viewers a different impact, well i think it already did 

MimiLy:

i don't think that's a good idea coz how could those who didn't read the book be convinced they deserve to be w each other and are the end game... </3