FTCU:

Too awkward, cos where are your emotions? XY in the novel made it VERY clear but in the drama,she’s nonchalant,for real, I had to even skip some of her scenes. I liked Jing,Li rong & CX’s scenes the most. The editing itself was just weird

yes so i couldn't help but post on x and ig a little rant lol. i wanted to see how they made her react in other scenes and felt even more down... it's unfair

he's so loud and proud but his reactions to when they watched xy gamble is so me, but what could Jing do when he approached her really... i remember we talked abt him some pages back and i realized i keep forgetting his name lol but w s2, ill remember (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

FTCU:

Well, too bad cos Jing is the endgame & a lot of people who’ve read the novel are probably scratching their heads at how weird these episodes are,cos XY in the novel was very vocal about her emotions but in the drama,it’s just…..off??? Then they shouldn’t have given the fans hope if they’re going to appease a certain characters fanbase. Might as well make XY & xl end up together & let her be an enemy to her family & kingdom in which she & xl dies just like her mother. Case closed ?

did you notice the preview of s1 at the beginning of s2 ep 1? (╥﹏╥)...

MimiLy:

Hopefully the director will let us see more  of Jing and XY lovey dovey moments cause after their painful heartbreaks, they both deserve it and we deserve to see it! *cross fingers*

hope w the coming more yj scenes and another fave scene would make up for what we've lost coz...

dtsj_sapphire:

did you notice the preview of s1 at the beginning of s2 ep 1? (╥﹏╥)...

hope w the coming more yj scenes and another fave scene would make up for what we've lost coz...

No, I didn’t notice the previews,was in a rush to go to work lol. Why, did I miss something?

FTCU:

No, I didn’t notice the previews,was in a rush to go to work lol. Why, did I miss something?

well they did some like throwback before they continued w xy and cx talk on the steps for ep 1,  thought it was part of the intro coz intro isn't so diff from s1's, had to repeat it coz i thought i missed something but. you can go back to that and tell me how you felt coz i...

i need this for the day

that kid is sooooo cute tho! Jing has been trending non stop and ive been having mixed feelings, felt sad w Jing's situation, his white hair, spitting blood... but also couldn't hold my laughter w all the memes and interactions, the kardashian coming back, blood type O, the water's hot, water splash, split... and this {from the genuine fans i mean not the attention seeking clowns} 

dtsj_sapphire:

i need this for the day

that kid is sooooo cute tho! Jing has been trending non stop and ive been having mixed feelings, felt sad w Jing's situation, his white hair, spitting blood... but also couldn't hold my laughter w all the memes and interactions, the kardashian coming back, blood type O, the water's hot, water splash, split... and this {from the genuine fans i mean not the attention seeking clowns} 

LOLOL the kardashian meme was hilariousss T_T

dtsj_sapphire:

i need this for the day

that kid is sooooo cute tho! Jing has been trending non stop and ive been having mixed feelings, felt sad w Jing's situation, his white hair, spitting blood... but also couldn't hold my laughter w all the memes and interactions, the kardashian coming back, blood type O, the water's hot, water splash, split... and this {from the genuine fans i mean not the attention seeking clowns} 

Lmao I saw it,I’m like why are y’all checking his ass out? The Olympics one too was hilarious. Plus it’s really good they casted a kid who looks exactly like Hou.

dtsj_sapphire:

i need this for the day

that kid is sooooo cute tho! Jing has been trending non stop and ive been having mixed feelings, felt sad w Jing's situation, his white hair, spitting blood... but also couldn't hold my laughter w all the memes and interactions, the kardashian coming back, blood type O, the water's hot, water splash, split... and this {from the genuine fans i mean not the attention seeking clowns} 

Hahah...the funny memes to make fun of the bitterness are so like painkillers. Love the spirit. :) I just couldn't stop laughing. Jing's presence was still strong, even though he appeared for no more than 15 minutes in the first four episodes. I have to say that the editing is a mess and so disappointing.  

dtsj_sapphire:

i need this for the day

that kid is sooooo cute tho! Jing has been trending non stop and ive been having mixed feelings, felt sad w Jing's situation, his white hair, spitting blood... but also couldn't hold my laughter w all the memes and interactions, the kardashian coming back, blood type O, the water's hot, water splash, split... and this {from the genuine fans i mean not the attention seeking clowns} 

That boy looks like Hou. No dna test needed.

MimiLy:

I think it's cause they're afraid to offend XL fanbase by showing how deeply XY love is for Jing so they're underplaying it. It's been years and she's still clearly not over him, I wish they didn't brush off her sleeping in so that she can see him in her dreams as her just "being bored" and "have nothing else better to do"

Yes but why minimise Her love for Jing. It is unfair to the Yaojing fans

Omg, the comments on weibo defending Jing makes me soo happy. No wonder why Jing is nr 1 and shiqi is nr 4 as the hottest discussion character on weibo

FTCU:

Omg, the comments on weibo defending Jing makes me soo happy. No wonder why Jing is nr 1 and shiqi is nr 4 as the hottest discussion character on weibo

Can you share some? 

Lmao even the Chinese police are on Jing’s side. They said the kid doesn’t look like Jing at all & further explained how a DNA blood test works

@Peng 

These are some of them(got them on twitter)

Sigh, Tushan Jing is really wonderful. Moreover, his goodness never boasts of itself; he always feels that he hasn't done enough...

He speaks gently and caringly to the maidservants.
He patiently teaches the child obtained through deceitful means.
He visits everyone at Rejuvenation Hall every few years.
He goes out of his way to ease the worries of his close friend, Fenglong.

He understands the loyalty of the Chenrong army and provides them with supplies not merely as a transaction; he doesn't want to see loyal men in dire straits.
He respects XY’s choices. Even though the little fox spirit worries about XY choosing someone else, TSJ is willing to grant her freedom.

But he never thinks that what he does is extraordinary, nor has he ever planned to tell anyone. He just feels that this is what he should do, and among the few things he can do.

Supporting the Tushan clan, accompanying close friends, and protecting his beloved.
TSJ tries to take care of everything and everyone, yet he leaves himself out of consideration.

This is the sense of duty and great love engraved in his bones, but he is so accustomed to it that he doesn't think much of it... This is Tushan Jing.”

“He understands everyone. He understands his grandmother's hardship of losing her husband when she was young, losing her son in middle age, and struggling to support the Tu Shan clan. He understands Tu Shan Hou's suffering of being unfairly treated and rejected by other clan members as a child. He understands FFYY’s helplessness in being looked down upon by other clans and wanting to cling to the Tu Shan clan. He understands Feng Long's ambition to achieve great things. He understands XY’s lack of security and inner turmoil from experiencing constant separation and chaos since childhood. He even understands CX, who killed him for XY. But no one understands him. No one sees his pain of being shattered and reborn again and again. No one sees the white hair he grew after losing XY. No one sees his increasingly fragile heart in the later stages. How could your simple word "suitable" possibly summarize all this injustice?”