Hi.
I started watching some long korean dramas and I can't find anything interesting anymore. I watched: 

• My only one
  • Homemade lovestory
  • Beautiful love wonderful life
  • Young lady and gentleman
  • The love in your eyes

Does anyone have any recommendations similar to these?

Not necessarily "long" dramas, but these dramas are 50 or more episodes, and they're superb:

"My Father is Strange" is absolutely top notch.

"Once Again" is a very close second. 

House of Bluebird - 50x 1 hour long episodes - marked as romance, but don't watch it for that. It is mainly family drama with some comedy. Best are interactions between Eun Soo (Chae Soo Bin from I'm not a robot) and Hyun Do. It is not best, but good long drama. 

The Suspicious Housekeeper - 20x 65 minutes - mystery, family drama, strong badass FL

Five Children (54eps) - family drama with multiple couples, one of the best. Primary couple is a widower with two young children and a divorcee with three young ones.

My Golden Life (52eps) - 25 years earlier, a very rich family had their small daughter taken but no ransom was ever demanded. At the same time, an ordinary family had just buried one of their twin daughters. They found what seemed to be an abandoned child in a deserted countryside area and raised her under the dead child's identity.  The father went bankrupt some years later, and they have been living poorly when their daughter's true identity is discovered. Focus is on the two very different girls and the two very different families. One male lead is from the rich family (and more than a little stalker-ish). Not as good as Five Children or Father Is Strange, but held my attention.

Never Twice (36eps) - about the long-term guests at a six-room inn in Seoul, many of whom work at a large hotel nearby or are connected with it. Multiple couples.

Omg my fave genre! Here are my picks

• Five Enough
  • What Happens to my family?
  • My Father is Strange 
  • All About My Mom
  • Once Again
  • It’s Beautiful Now