FTCU:

Omg, the comments on weibo defending Jing makes me soo happy. No wonder why Jing is nr 1 and shiqi is nr 4 as the hottest discussion character on weibo

Yay! I need to check Weibo ?

FTCU:

Lmao even the Chinese police are on Jing’s side. They said the kid doesn’t look like Jing at all & further explained how a DNA blood test works

haha even the Chinese police weighed in on the fraternity discussion. Jing, you are innocent, the law is on your side!!

Guys, tomorrow is the day our YaoJing will have their heart to heart talk hehe,I’m soo excited 

I love how XY thought of YSQ  while walking towards Fenglong  and she had a little sweet smile.   Sh e only has him in her heart.  Her YSQ

peng-peng:

I love how XY thought of YSQ  while walking towards Fenglong  and she had a little sweet smile.   Sh e only has him in her heart.  Her YSQ

Yes & also smiled when she was playing the instrument. She smiled when she remembered their time at FengLong’s residence, when he was drawing her while she’s “learning” how to play

FTCU:

Yes & also smiled when she was playing the instrument. She smiled when she remembered their time at FengLong’s residence, when he was drawing her while she’s “learning” how to play

YES.   and she was not moved by XL 's song . Ooh well. I enjoyed  also the fact that she  was just waiting  for XL. But could not even go to him.  If she realky had wanted to be his wife from the bottom of her heart she would have, but she did not. That said  it all. 

I watched  episode 6 and it is so satisfying.  

I've watched only the first 3 eps, so somewhat behind you all. I saw some comments earlier that Jing isn't in the first several eps that much. Soon, friends, soon. :)

I think the pacing/editing is fine. We are introduced again to all the characters. So much has changed since we first met them all in S1. A lot is being set up from later parts with CX solidifying his power and also descending into his obsession over XY as he is forced to take more wives and ultimately Xinyue as his empress.

I actually like that they are showing Jing's story about trying to figure out the truth behind his sister-in-law's death and exactly whose son Tushan Tian is. It's told in the novel from Jing to XY in their conversation when she confronts him after the crashed wedding. I think it's better to show it in adapting it onscreen.

And I think from ep 2 it's pretty clear XY is still not over Jing. Not even a little bit. She tries to brush it off, pretends to have fun gambling but still ends up in her depressed state. She tells CX she cannot help think about Ye Shiqi. In ep 3, she returns with A' Nian to Haoling and essentially goes back to practicing medicine as she did in Qingshui.

All right, back to watching. :D

peng-peng:

I watched  episode 6 and it is so satisfying.  

Wow,so fast? Did you watch it on the app?

peng-peng:

YES.   and she was not moved by XL 's song . Ooh well. I enjoyed  also the fact that she  was just waiting  for XL. But could not even go to him.  If she realky had wanted to be his wife from the bottom of her heart she would have, but she did not. That said  it all. 

I actually skipped that part after her reminiscing about Jing, cos the zither(is that what it’s called?) it felt kinda comedic,she was looking weird at him

FTCU:

Wow,so fast? Did you watch it on the app?

Yes.  My daughter did advance package  on her app.

The episode is excellent. 

FTCU:

I actually skipped that part after her reminiscing about Jing, cos the zither(is that what it’s called?) it felt kinda comedic,she was looking weird at him

She did not blush nothing.  That's was funny. I was expecting her to be moved since it is a balade, but nothing . Her expression was like  wtf?"XL can play and sing" ? It was too much fan service from TJC. Kind of cringy 

peng-peng:

Yes.  My daughter did advance package  on her app.

The episode is excellent. 

Their heart to heart talk right? Can’t wait to watch it tomorrow 

peng-peng:

She did not blush nothing.  That's was funny. I was expecting her to be moved since it is a balade, but nothing . Her expression was like  wtf?"XL can play and sing" ? It was too much fan service from TJC. Kind of cringy 

It was a very odd choice, I agree. Took me out of the scene right away.